Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) (21814 Views)

Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by blamingthedevil: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
UPGRADING OF ETI-OSA/LEKKI/EPE EXPRESSWAY PROJECT FROM ELEKO JUNCTION TO GREENSPRINGS SCHOOL (PHASE II) IN IBEJU LEKKI LGA - Jubril Gawat

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by TemplarLandry: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
cool

42 Likes

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by endsarrrs(f): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Great...

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by christejames(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Lagos is indeed beating below its weight 😏

A state that should have first class infrastructure for the world to see is still grappling with and celebrating common road constructions angry?

I won't reply miscreants, my assignment for them is to Google Luanda πŸ‡¦πŸ‡΄, then at the top of the page click images, then come back let's celebrate this nonsense again angry sad

68 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by blamingthedevil: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Emancipate yourself from ethnic and tribal bigotry and watch your life turn around for good
Says chief tribalist

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by blamingthedevil: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2023
Treasure17:
I see no reason why this should be celebrated as if it's not their duty to fix dilapidated roads.

It is an information dissemination . Who is celebrating like people celebrating refuse disposal in Abia?

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Treasure17(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
blamingthedevil:

It is an information dissemination . Who is celebrating like people celebrating refuse disposal in Abia?
You called this information dissemination? Lord have mercy. No one cares actually. Stick to the subject matter and stop dancing around.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Makunahatata: 6:08am On Aug 26, 2023
Treasure17:

You called this information dissemination? Lord have mercy. No one cares actually. Stick to the subject matter and stop dancing around.
how many people do u see jumping about or dancing around nakedly? Foolish ipob

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by SpartaOfLagos: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2023
Still a shitty and smelly state

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2023
Sanwo Olu is working

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by pquaver(m): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2023
Treasure17:

If it is not information dissemination, what is update doing there in the head line? Or You dont know the meaning of update?

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Abudu2000(m): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2023
Tinubu built lagos but time to build nigeria cement finish, mixer spoil

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Funflipper: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2023
christejames:

A state that should have first class infrastructure for the world to see is still grappling with and celebrating common road constructions angry?

I won't reply miscreants, my assignment for them is to Google Luanda πŸ‡¦πŸ‡΄, then at the top of the page click images, then come back let's celebrate this nonsense again angry sad

Is it forbidden for other states in Nigeria to have world class structures for the world to see?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by bewla(m): 6:12am On Aug 26, 2023
G
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by SpartaOfLagos: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2023
Abudu2000:
Tinubu built lagos but time to build nigeria cement finish, mixer spoil
Tinubu didn't build Lagos .. stop swallowing that useless lies .

Jakande changed the face of Lagos just a little bit and not Tinubu .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Atlantis585: 6:14am On Aug 26, 2023
No pale skin engineers in view? I celebrate Naija Engineers for this one? About time our people are used to do our jobs.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by abbey621(m): 6:20am On Aug 26, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Oh yes because Ajah area downwards was built by Jakande, V.I as we know it now was built by Jakande even Isale Eko where buses no fit run before Fashola was built by Jakande......Yes Tinubu didn't build Lagos, na your papa build Lagos, werey grin grin grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by naija4life247: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2023
christejames:

Negativity is a curse, an incurable curse that passes from generation to generation

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by naija4life247: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

You will just die over Tinubu matter. It's not Jakande that changed the face of Lagos, it was Odumegwu Agbari Ojukwu and Nnamdi Azikiwe, but I didn't want to change the face of your cursed region

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Passionate888: 6:22am On Aug 26, 2023
Nice one from the LASG led by Gov. Sanwo Olu the Pontius Pilate

DiamondPant:

That road was started by H.E. Akinwumi Ambode, the best governor that Lagos ever had.
The project is still on going because Ambode paid in full when he sensed that he may be denied the ticket for a second term.
That road is among the top reasons why Tinubu denied Ambode a second term because Ambode decided to construct that road instead of giving the money to Tinubu.

Thanks for the clarification.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by gabbytabby: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2023
Since una dey at the level of levies on wheel barrow i think it’s safe to ask that you keep quiet.

christejames:

9 Likes

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Postinor: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2023
christejames:

If lagos is a useless state then I wonder what we would call those sadeastearn states that are so dirty and look like the 19th century
Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by ATEAMS: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2023
Very well.....

Development is very important

1 Like

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Kaycee9242(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2023
Atlantis585:
No pale skin engineers in view? I celebrate Naija Engineers for this one? About time our people are used to do our jobs.

Says who? They are plenty there the only thing is that they are always sitting inside their AC hilux and hardly come down. That's Craneburg company. Whites plenty

2 Likes

Re: Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) by Chibuzoripob: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2023
cool Nonsense sad! We IPOB develop Lagos undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Planning For Nigeria's Poor In 2016 Budget ' VP Osinbajo / Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket / Breaking News: GEJ Declares State of Emergency in selected LGAs in Borno, Yobe, Niger and Plateau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.