Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns (41309 Views)

Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by baybeeboi: 11:26pm On May 27, 2015
ayoJ21:

the article says 2 weeks ago. Did u read the article at all?
no sir.
tanx
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by instaforexngr(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Enough of this stories jare,let the action begins
Action begins May 29 sir
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Emdee590(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2015
eyeview:

I thought I was the only person that has noticed this. Anyway,you know the man has a way of saying things without opening his mouth
Thank God u know
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by mariamjane(f): 11:50pm On May 27, 2015
Business as usual would be no vote for change
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 27, 2015
He looks boring to me! lipsrsealed
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Emdee590(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What is this one saying?
I don't know ooo
May be him dae hallucinate
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 12:01am On May 28, 2015
one hundred days from friday and am sure many of you will curse buhari! Meanwhile my biz is the restoration of biafra period
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by UnclevicYBNL(m): 12:30am On May 28, 2015
He is preaching the gospel of truth
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by kinibigdeal(m): 12:40am On May 28, 2015
Nigerians need action not 16years talk and let me remind the general that the Nigeria of today is different from the Nigeria of then, our democracy is growing gradually, this is not military rule where due process is not followed. Under civilian rule, you just have to follow due process and the general should not forget that if the lawmakers refuses to cooperate in the area corruption, he can only do the talking while corruption do the needful. If the hands that make the law is corrupt, how do you define fight corruption?

2 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by lavatoz(f): 12:53am On May 28, 2015
erunz:
THESE DAYS ALL WE HEAR IS BUHARI WARNS, BUHARI PROBE, BUHARI THIS, BUHARI THAT, BUT AM LOOKING FOR VIDEO WHERE HE SAY SOME OF THESE THINGS
Especially with his APC dogs that will soon say he never said it grin grin

1 Like

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 2:26am On May 28, 2015
drizzydrag:
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari has reaffirmed his willingness to work with any leader of the National Assembly that the process throws up,irrespective of what part of the country he or she comes from.

In a statement released on Wednesday, Mr. Buhari said that this has become necessary in view of the continued name-dropping in some circles linking his name to some candidates.

“I am prepared to work with any leaders that the House or Senate selects,” Mr. Buhari said in the [size=18pt]earlierstatement two weeks ago.[/size] “It doesn’t matter who the person is or where he or she is from.

”He added: “there is due process for the selection of leaders of the National Assembly, and I will not interfere in that process”.

Their has been controversy over the election of new leaders of the Senate and House of Representatives, as the All Progressives Congress which has the majority seats has failed so far to allocate the offices to different regions of the country.

Sources in the party say the delay is apparently because Mr. Buhari has refused to approve any formula for the election.

Leaders of the party say the APC will not jettison zoning, but add that the party will consider merit first.The president-elect has insisted he will not back any candidate.

In his statement Wednesday, Mr. Buhari said the media and the public should begin to get used to no more “business as usual”.

“Nigeria has indeed entered a new dispensation,” he said. “My administration does not intend to repeat the same mistakes made by previous governments.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/183760-no-more-business-as-usual-buhari-warns.html

Rubbish!!
Why are we hearing of his two week old message today
Is he back from London or not?
That is the question on everyone's mind
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 2:28am On May 28, 2015
erunz:
THESE DAYS ALL WE HEAR IS BUHARI WARNS, BUHARI PROBE, BUHARI THIS, BUHARI THAT, BUT AM LOOKING FOR VIDEO WHERE HE SAY SOME OF THESE THINGS

Exactly
Is he even in Nigeria right now?
Those who went to fetch him haven't told us if they succeeded

2 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by linearity: 2:41am On May 28, 2015
All na IGG - Initial GraGra

1 Like

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Filmewell(f): 3:14am On May 28, 2015
this is what is called the initial gra gra. abeg make this friday come jor so that we will start seeing and stop hearing.

2 Likes

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by persius555(m): 4:01am On May 28, 2015
okay, sir.We agree sir. Some marketers are already grinning their teeth. Finally, normalcy returns.
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:23am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:
I hope Buhari will not fight his corruption only on the pages of newspapers and online ?
Like APC wins only on newspapers and online? You remember calling him an online President? Olorun ju gbogbo yin lo. Eyin ti e ko fe itesiwaju orilede wa. Naijiria yi ma da. Amin!

1 Like

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by lastpage: 4:39am On May 28, 2015
baybeeboi:

Bros, i follow you wonder oo.

Buhari wei dei London naim d talk all this things for Nigeria on wednesday, abi him get clone?

Oode-Suupo!
So someone in London cannot speak about Nigeria, in this internet age?

Cluelessness is truly infectious! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: Buhari will be back a few hours before inauguration.
All those plans to suicide-bomb, poison or tamper with his person so as to delay the handover, has failed woefully!
Baaba is too smart for you clowns. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by silvernus0: 5:31am On May 28, 2015
if dis is wat he said ,then i see hope coming our way, and if he sticks to his paterns notin wil stop him in 2019 nigerian wil decid his way nomata who
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by silvernus0: 6:12am On May 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Like APC wins only on newspapers and online? You remember calling him an online President? Olorun ju gbogbo yin lo. Eyin ti e ko fe itesiwaju orilede wa. Naijiria yi ma da. Amin!
thousands are seated recruited for online things and i tink d curent power outage in d country is a sabotage to d curent gov, the politicians jst wnt us to b tired of dem as jst to wish dem out quickly,
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by teegbaj101(m): 6:29am On May 28, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What is this one saying?
igbo ganja talk.weed no do dis poster any good tell am make him stop am.biafra lives in their hearts n dats where itstays.it,s going to take another 100yrs b4 another strong willed dude like d ikemba rises not with all these money loving ones wey dey dis era.dey only shout wen they,re broke n want recognition
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 6:33am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
grin

Gej must be shitting in his pants now. No way he would escape probe. No wonder his wife was screaming jail during the election campaigns. They all know the level of damage they've inflicted on the country hence they want another four years to cover it up. Gej has succesfully blown the chances of a future Niger delta president because his wastefulness and high libido for corruption will forever live in the memory of sane nigerians. Good riddance
Girly! You bad gan, "high libido for corruption" yeppaaa!
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Damikevin(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http:// tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Afroconnect: 7:16am On May 28, 2015
Sai Buhari I hail u sir,pls don't back down,don't shy away from dealing with public looters,we need those stolen funds back to fix our infrastructure.
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by ba7man(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:
I hope Buhari will not fight his corruption only on the pages of newspapers and online ?
When he's not GEJ.......your hero and mentor.

1 Like

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by ba7man(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Exactly
Is he even in Nigeria right now?
Those who went to fetch him haven't told us if they succeeded

PMB is back!!!! cool
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by billyG(m): 7:28am On May 28, 2015
Ride on!Ride high!GMB na yur time 2 shine make sure u kill,behead d He & She Goats eating our collective Yams.
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by baybeeboi: 8:18am On May 28, 2015
lastpage:

Oode-Suupo!
So someone in London cannot speak about Nigeria, in this internet age?

Cluelessness is truly infectious! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: Buhari will be back a few hours before inauguration.
All those plans to suicide-bomb, poison or tamper with his person so as to delay the handover, has failed woefully!
Baaba is too smart for you clowns. tongue tongue

just one question for you, Buddie

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by maleek2009: 8:19am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
People wen get ear make dem hear oo!! Nor come dey say dem nor warn you oo!!

Ignorance is no defence I LAW oo!!

Na so una go wonder until una wander enter England.

Awon Bolton Wanderers.
omenka:
People wen get ear make dem hear oo!! Nor come dey say dem nor warn you oo!!

Ignorance is no defence I LAW oo!!

Na so una go wonder until una wander enter England.

Awon Bolton Wanderers.
[quote author=omenka post=34157502]People wen get ear make dem hear oo!! Nor come dey say dem nor warn you oo!

baba ...mandela of Nigeria
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Tamaris1: 8:20am On May 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Rubbish!!
Why are we hearing of his two week old message today
Is he back from London or not?
That is the question on everyone's mind

stop whinning. he is not yet your president. wait for may 29th.
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 8:24am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari should probe his own certificate for starters.
Charity begins at home
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Firefire(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

O di dandan ki orile ede yi tesiwaju, nitori wipe Naijiria yi ti gbogbo wa ni, ko de bodo baje.

Ero Olorun, Oju ero wa lo. Bi Orun ti ga ju Aiye lo beni ero re ga ju ti awa eda eniyan lo.

Adurawa ni wipe ki Olorun ran orile ede yi lowo, ki ogba wa lowo awon oloselu jegudujera, awon alo ki olohun kigbe, jaguda pali.

Awon ti won wa ni awora aguntan sugbon odaju ikoko apanije ni won, ki Oluwa oba ki oba wa mu won so. Amin.

Alafia fun yin ooo.

Firefire!
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Firefire(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2015
imhotep:

Buhari should probe his own certificate for starters.
Charity begins at home

I expect him to honestly address Nigerians on the matter bothering his certificate saga.

This is a credibility issue.

However, it's his call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.