Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns (41310 Views)

Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

O di dandan ki orile ede yi tesiwaju, nitori wipe Naijiria yi ti gbogbo wa ni, ko de bodo baje.

Ero Olorun, Oju ero wa lo. Bi Orun ti ga ju Aiye lo beni ero re ga ju ti awa eda eniyan lo.

Adurawa ni wipe ki Olorun ran orile ede yi lowo, ki ogba wa lowo awon oloselu jegudujera, awon alo ki olohun kigbe, jaguda pali.

Awon ti won wa ni awora aguntan sugbon odaju ikoko apanije ni won, ki Oluwa oba ki oba wa mu won so. Amin.

Alafia fun yin ooo.

Firefire!
Naijiria a dara.
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 8:31am On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

I expect him to honestly address Nigerians on the matter bothering his certificate saga.

This is a credibility issue.

However, it's his call.
He points one finger at others.
Meanwhile 3 fingers are pointing back at him.
Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 8:31am On May 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Nigerians need action not 16years talk and let me remind the general that the Nigeria of today is different from the Nigeria of then, our democracy is growing gradually, this is not military rule where due process is not followed. Under civilian rule, you just have to follow due process and the general should not forget that if the lawmakers refuses to cooperate in the area corruption, he can only do the talking while corruption do the needful. If the hands that make the law is corrupt, how do you define fight corruption?
Exactly....I've been following this thread from page one.... Reading every comments untill am compelled to quote you....
Buhari was earlier reported to have rejected the formula as to what Tinubu came up in accordance to his political view for an easy ride for the next government...
It was also reported that Buhari has selected his law-makers that he'll be working with...
I believe, with his actions, he was directly corrected and reminded of the ppl who booted him into power... OBJ and Tinubu will ensure that corruption is seen and levelled in a different dimension. Corruption will continue and Nigerians will be played and scammed... This administration CANNOT fight corruption with the likes of Atiku, Obasanjo, Tinubu, etc... As the brain-box of this new administration!
He cried over the handover note and OBJ gave him one.... OBJ is still ruling this country and u guys are telling me that corruption will taken care of? LoL..
Am oout!!!!!
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Firefire(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Naijiria a dara.

Asee Edumare!
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 8:36am On May 28, 2015
foxxynik:

This administration CANNOT fight corruption with the likes of Atiku, Obasanjo, Tinubu, etc... As the brain-box of this new administration!
He cried over the handover note and OBJ gave him one.... OBJ is still ruling this country and u guys are telling me that corruption will taken care of?!!
Corruption brought Buhari to power.
Corruption with sustain his administration.

Do not be deceived.
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by ottty(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2015
Body Language speaks more than verbal utterances.

eyeview:

I thought I was the only person that has noticed this. Anyway,you know the man has a way of saying things without opening his mouth
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Nobody: 8:49am On May 28, 2015
imhotep:
Corruption brought Buhari to power. Corruption with sustain his administration.
Do not be deceived.
. . Did you really get through what I posted?
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Angel4lif(f): 8:53am On May 28, 2015
MAY THE GOOD LORD LEAD YOU THROUGH SIR..IS WELL WITH MY NATION!
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2015
u never see anything wait till next month i hope dey dont eat u up in office
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Chiaka(f): 8:58am On May 28, 2015
Good! Right thinking man! 'NO MORE BUSINESS AS USUAL' May Jonathan conceding defeat become a blessing! AMEN
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Bluffly: 9:36am On May 28, 2015
size40:

u and this ur yeye Biafra. una never tire? U and person fight, the person beat u blue/ black yet u still for ground dey make mouth nawaoooooo!
Don't mind him. He thinks it is resilience not knowing that it is foolishness. He is still seeing blue and black that is why he can not differentate.
Re: No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns by Daviddson(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmmm grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / I Am Igbo And I Support Operation Python Dance 100% / Akinwumi Adesina Meets John Connors, American Who Sponsored Him In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.