Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. (50366 Views)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by fatdon2(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2015
He captioned the pic:

"
That beautiful I- couldn't -care less- about the messy state of my room day . I'm jst gon throw an old tee n sneakers on ,shop and indulge in every guilty pleasure food options I can dream of. I'm jst friggin happy wiv the world!! #MyOffDay #SunnyDay #Gladysboi #AtlantaChronicles"

https://instagram.com/p/3Mi4hLFBC6/

3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by IceSplash(f): 8:33pm On May 27, 2015
mttchew

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Burger01(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2015
Where's the six pack? Mtcheeew. See his head like yam headangry

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by indiraserv: 8:42pm On May 27, 2015
smiley

Looks good imo

Indiraserv

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by kossyablaze(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2015
IceSplash:
mttchew
c u dey pretend like say una no dey like am mtchewwwwwwww.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by kossyablaze(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2015
Era ile, era ile Won yin baba l'oke Yanrin okun, yanrin okun Won n yin baba l'oke Eranko ile, eranko igbo Won n yin baba l'oke Awon alaini, awon tan ti ni Won yin baba l'oke [Chorus:] Ko se igbati nkan ba se yan Ko to mo pe baba n be l'oke Ko se igbati nkan ba se yan Ko to mo pe looto o n be l'oke You don't have to wait till you feel the pain You can start right now It's not too late It's not too late, to be grateful Era ile, era ile, Won yin baba l'oke Yanrin okun, yanrin okun Won yin baba l'oke Pe mo wa laye, mo wa laye Gbogbo n ti mo ni, ma fin yi o l'ogo Believe this world a better place

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 27, 2015
Look at how messy his room is.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Genea(f): 8:47pm On May 27, 2015
I still dey fynd d six pacs

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Truckpusher(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Look at how messy his room is.
He was prolly packing up his items when he took that pix. tongue

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by enoqueen: 8:50pm On May 27, 2015
What is he happy about

Is it that no woman has been able to tie him down with a baby

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
He was prolly packing up his items when he took that pix. tongue

And he felt comfortable with it that he had to take a photo with the room in such a state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by 1stola: 8:58pm On May 27, 2015
Dirty boy sad
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 27, 2015
Afo nsi lipsrsealed

embarassed Dirty room

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

And he felt comfortable with it that he had to take a photo with the room in such a state?

Sometimes you need to give peeps a glimpse of the other side of you and let them relate and not all that glamour they see on TV.

24 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes you need to give peeps a glimpse of the other side of you and let them relate and not all that glamour they see on TV.

Yes, but there are other ways to do that.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Truckpusher(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes, there are other ways to do that.
There are no defined ways of doing it better.

This is just one of those ways. tongue

20 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Young03(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2015
haters can go hug transformer

God give me the heart of Jim iyke so I will not accept insult from any woman

I feel u man......u be nigga

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Enegod(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes, there are other ways to do that.
sweery, so this is where you are serving your 700 days prison sentence grin
Don't worry, we'll sep up panel to investigate this unlawful act grin

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 27, 2015
Enegod:

I will be back soon grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by CrazyScientist: 9:26pm On May 27, 2015
Enegod:

We won't set up a panel...but a committee , and if her sentence was unlawful...

America will know! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Enegod(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2015
missclasssy:

I will be back soon grin grin
You've really suffered...There is no place like home.
Be strong! grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Enegod(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2015
CrazyScientist:

We won't set up a panel...but a committee , and if her sentence was unlawful...

America will know! grin

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
Enegod:
You've really suffered...There is no place like home.
Be strong! grin

Okay grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by fatdon2(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2015
Burger01:
Where's the six pack? Mtcheeew. See his head like yam headangry
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Akshow: 6:49am On May 28, 2015
stout belle forming six pacs.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by pretydiva(f): 7:06am On May 28, 2015
Dis op is high. Is dat ur definition of six pack
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Damikevin(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http:// tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Nobody: 8:22am On May 28, 2015
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by dosht(f): 8:44am On May 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by bastien: 8:45am On May 28, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by publicenemy(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2015
Make Una leave Jim iyke alone o...

You ladies dissing him here on Nairaland would fast and pray for him as a husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2015
AGBAYA!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment / Fathia Balogun Writes Linda Ikeji: "I Am Not 50 Years" / Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.