Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" (50363 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by HumphreyGspot(m): 3:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Nigerian actress, Etinosa Idemudia shared a live video where was smoked and used the Holy Bible as an ashtray.

According to her post, she said nobody can blame her mother for the way she choose to live her life. She also declared Proverbs 22:6 a scam.

She wrote:

Proverbs 22:6 says

Train up a child when he is young and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Nobody can blame my mother, she trained and trained and still training. And am still departing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5eKYMnlnBB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/nobody-can-blame-my-mother-etinosa-smokes-uses-bible-as-an-ashtray.html

4 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Fadomero(m): 3:31am On Nov 30, 2019
All this olosholisms playing with the words of God pls who is this one again

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Omihanifa: 3:41am On Nov 30, 2019
This one go soon Self destruct

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by JayEntaur(m): 4:30am On Nov 30, 2019
All I see is a disturbed young lady.
She needs love & prayers from people around her.

249 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by rexchazy(m): 4:37am On Nov 30, 2019
That is a piece of collected books, like collecting plenty history books. Dont be a fool and at the same time judgemental
Fadomero:
All this olosholisms playing with the words of God pls who is this one again

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by espn(m): 5:05am On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Tookool(m): 5:08am On Nov 30, 2019
You try as you DEPART, anywhere the journey carry you go reach .....no blame anybody

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by DaHrNn0001: 5:34am On Nov 30, 2019
Where is Daddy Freeze... Is this what he preaches to his sheeples? Really don't understand how people don't have the fear of God this days.... She is doomed.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Luizkid(m): 5:41am On Nov 30, 2019
I only knew her name after that MC Galaxy story with her, now that it's old news she comes up with this to trend again??

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by lytech1(m): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2019
She want to trend at all cost.
attention seeker

22 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Masterclass32: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Seems this girl has some serious emotional issues.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 30, 2019
If you like set it at blaze...it still doesn’t mean anything...it’s just another printned material from a printing press....
it’s the word that mean something to whoever wants it to mean something to him that matters....even those that don’t use theirs as ash tray but lives contrary to Bible doctrine are the same with her....

you wey your Bible dey gather dust and cobweb for one corner of ur room...no just open ur mouth yab that babe ooo

at the end of the day the letter killeth, it’s the spirit that inspired the words that maketh alive: 2cor 3v6 ...

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by lytech1(m): 5:57am On Nov 30, 2019
No one can blame ur mum? Yes. she might av raised u well,bt u choose ur path. bt one thg is sure,ur children will blame you in the future. internet dont forgt things

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kevoh(m): 6:02am On Nov 30, 2019
Even as an atheist, I find this distasteful. angry In the comfort of your room, you can smoke all you want, even tear out Bible/Q.uran.ic pages for use as your rizla, I don't care but the point you begin recording such act and posting for people to see online then it becomes offensive and annoying. This is just utterly distasteful!

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Jasen1(m): 6:02am On Nov 30, 2019
In a "Mental Hospital" a journalist asks the Doctor: How do u determine whether to admit a mental patient or not?

Dr: Well..we'd fill a bathtub� with water & then give

a teaspoon,

a glass &

a bucket

to the patient & ask them to empty the bathtub�.

Journalist: Oh, obviously a normal person would use the bucket coz its bigger.

Dr: "No, a normal person would pull the drain plug!
Please go to bed No.39. We will start with you.

Lol: You also thought of the bucket, didn't you?? Please go to bed No. 40 !

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by femi4: 6:21am On Nov 30, 2019
She should consider the scripture below

Proverbs 1:8

Hear, my son, your father's instruction And do not forsake your mother's teaching; they are a graceful wreath to your head, and ornaments about your neck.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 30, 2019
This waste is always looking for attention. You get luck sha. Try that nonsense with Koran we wake up to see your headless body on front-page

What kind of disgusting rubbish is this?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 30, 2019
Nobody is blaming your mother. You're an adult and responsible for your own actions.

10 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Yahman1(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Lilbest3:
This waste is always looking for attention. You get luck sha. Try that nonsense with Koran we wake up to see your headless body on front-page

There's nothing special about weed sef, I don't know why people use it to form bad guys. That thing sef no dey gree high me. I don't know if it's too much volume of alcohol in my body that's neutralising it though
cheesy cheesy cheesy

U Neva Jam better AZ be dat

4 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by partnerbizn4(m): 6:54am On Nov 30, 2019
Why won't she smoke, when at removal of her pants, dollars will fall off from a money miss road.

No be benz she get the other day?

8 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by GreenArrow1(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2019
All these Dubai shît eaters sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by mrwonlasewonie: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2019
She's just an angry child looking for love and attention in the wrong place.she for pull that stunt with quoran and see whether she won't be beheaded

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Rextizzy: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2019
Nah she sabi

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by rexchazy(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Foolish fool, religion have blocked your mental reasoning.
Fadomero:
shut up am talking about d bible verse

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Dreiwizzy: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2019
rexchazy:
That is a piece of collected books, like collecting plenty history books. Dont be a fool and at the same time judgemental
You atheist are mutt kinda of people. Spits!

4 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by cRobo: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2019
So she thinks she is making sense abi?

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by davillian(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2019
I trust Muslim people
They won't wait for Allah to judge the person....

20 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by lawalosky(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2019
N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment / Fathia Balogun Writes Linda Ikeji: "I Am Not 50 Years" / Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.