Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (42129 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:47pm On May 27, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2015
them for treck na,abi dt one don dey out of vogue ni?
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by youngberry001(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2015
mcheew undecided
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by pedel: 11:49pm On May 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
Minister of aviation, Osita Chidoka (middle) riding a bicycle to the last Federal Executive Council Meeting of president Jonathan in Abuja on Wednesday

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-bicycle-ride-to-last-fec-meeting/
Why are there no bicycle tracks? Why are the aides not using pedestrian footpath? Does that mean they had to close the roads for them to exhibit this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by ChukChinCol(m): 11:50pm On May 27, 2015
#checks d bicycle and its not #LongJohn..........#leaves thread.

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by otemanuduno: 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by expert101(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
Welcome to Naija Pleasures.Nigeria's classiest and largest dealers of adult sex products. We have got a wide range of products for your sexual www.naijapleasures.com
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by otemanuduno: 11:53pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by ChukChinCol(m): 11:54pm On May 27, 2015
But wait o...Aviation Minister: Bicycle? Transport Minister go be walking stick #whichwaynigeria
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by akpanikpe(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2015
dudes be like, let go show dis clueless man that the fuel scarcity is for real grin
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by Ebwalams(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2015
what next for him? road safety?
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by Mykelpato(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2015
chidoka is a simple man... He is just doing exercise.. U guys have forgotten how he went to the house of Assembly on his appointment day with his frsc members.. He is handing over that way... #I love chidoka

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by hopilo: 12:10am On May 28, 2015
olatunji21:
Just an ordinary minister with this multitude aide.. I wonder that of the President and d Almighty jesus of Okrika..... SMH

Change has Come..
Wait and see if this won't happen with then new people
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by hadura29(m): 12:10am On May 28, 2015
Flashh:

See this one... The thread was created by him, you still dey "Cc:" his moniker. undecided

No mind me oooo grin make him know say I catch red handed ni... No mind me ooo
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by efizee: 12:12am On May 28, 2015
olatunji21:
Just an ordinary minister with this multitude aide.. I wonder that of the President and d Almighty jesus of Okrika..... SMH

Change has Come..

You're an epitome of the word ordinary... If he is ordinary you must be a piece of trash I guess, who told you those people are his aid or are you drunk and by the way don't you think as a minister he is entitled to fans... So please help your ignorance ok.
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by efizee: 12:16am On May 28, 2015
realjoker:
one day to nigeria independent, from impuinity, curruption, nepotism, mediocrity, stagnation. happy indepent naija. back to topic, i love chidoka so much as frsc boss but ever since he became part of gej cluesless gov't my love for him started fading but after may 29 am goin to restore my love back for him.
You're an epitome of the word clueless... Please show me your father's achievements let's compare them with that of GEJ... you got me laughing my dear
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by situationroom: 12:17am On May 28, 2015
fine men
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by gostartit(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2015
How does it affect the price of fuel
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by efizee: 12:18am On May 28, 2015
Aitee1:
Thieves!!! angry
Just like you and your entire generation... Lol... Pot calling kettle black
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by ruffDiamond: 12:19am On May 28, 2015
angrybunch of bunch of city compulsive chronic and incurable cheat and thieves they will all pay for their sins against the oppressed disenfranchised and pauperization of the ordinary Nigerian over d last sixteen years if not now then sooner if not d pparents then their children of corruption waiting to inherit d inherit d proceed and gain of their corrupt parents one way or the other y'all is going to pay*in James brown 's voice* PAYBACK IS A MURRAFU-CKA! Justice has finally caught up with kasamu biriji for a starter! More will follow after 28 smiley
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:19am On May 28, 2015
olatunji21:

Change has Come..
at least someone was thoughtful enough to get the aids bicycles. We're used to seeing aids running after their oga on foot
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by danielChigozie(m): 12:21am On May 28, 2015
GEJ remain the président of Nigeria
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:32am On May 28, 2015
olatunji21:

Change has Come..
just imagine that nonsense
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:33am On May 28, 2015
danielChigozie:
GEJ remain the président of Nigeria

your moniker says it all tongue
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:34am On May 28, 2015
situationroom:
fine men
gay alert
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by missKiffy(f): 12:35am On May 28, 2015
Nice pics
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by armadeo(m): 12:52am On May 28, 2015
Whatever man. Who is he fooling.
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by situationroom: 12:58am On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
gay alert

hmm dude abeg slow down..... didn't mean it that way
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by budapestliz(f): 1:14am On May 28, 2015
d last time a minister of transport during obj administration did it. he landed in hospital.. ojo madueke.. presently he is nigeria ambassador to canada grin grin
http://allafrica.com/stories/200107190480.html
Abuja — CURRENT campaign by Transport Minister, Chief Ojo Maduekwe to popularise the use of bicycle as a means of transportation almost claimed his life yesterday after he was knocked down by a bus while he was riding a bicycle to the weekly meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC).

The accident, occurred 50 metres from the minister's Mabushi residence in Abuja. Two buses with registration numbers XB 349 REH and XE 787 ABC had at the Banex intersection, with one of the vehicles knocking the minister into a ditch.

Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On May 28, 2015
Copy Cart! Copying UK legislators last meeting with Cameron
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:15am On May 28, 2015
omenka:
They look cool though.

Yes indeed! grin
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by chamboy(m): 1:18am On May 28, 2015
Learning hard life b4 kirikiri calls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.