Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (42132 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:21am On May 28, 2015
Mykelpato:
chidoka is a simple man... He is just doing exercise.. U guys have forgotten how he went to the house of Assembly on his appointment day with his frsc members.. He is handing over that way... #I love chidoka

The racists on this forum with their hatred filled short memory won't remember how Mr Osita started..... angry

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by Fearcom(m): 1:28am On May 28, 2015
Issokay! Nuffin wrong with that.... grin
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:10am On May 28, 2015
It is all wash!
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by toshmann(m): 2:56am On May 28, 2015
The same people that praised the governor of Borno for riding a bicycle are abusing this man . . . . . . . . . grin

Nigerians diaris god o

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by Elmasu: 3:04am On May 28, 2015
Ike Aviation
Ike Obosi
Ike Anambra state
U re man of integrity and gentility .
Ur recent free and fair recruitment shows dat somebody can actually get work in Nigeria without knowing anybody in government. O'town pipo love u but God loves u more. I wish u all d best.
Ride on to more greatness cos definitely dis isn't d end of road 4 u, but rather another step to be taken.
✽✽buh ova fyn man and swag dey para them✽✽
OBOSI/ANAMBRA STATE NWERE MMADU DIKA CHIEF OSITA BENJAMIN CHIDOKA(IKE OBOSI)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 3:25am On May 28, 2015
safarigirl:
at least someone was thoughtful enough to get the aids bicycles. We're used to seeing aids running after their oga on foot
The bicycle was just for publicity stunt.. Definitely they don't use bicycle every now and then.. and d Aide i refer to in d context of my sentence is looking beyond just riding bicycle, and looking at their attendant effect on cost of governance..
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 3:28am On May 28, 2015
efizee:

You're an epitome of the word ordinary... If he is ordinary you must be a piece of trash I guess, who told you those people are his aid or are you drunk and by the way don't you think as a minister he is entitled to fans... So please help your ignorance ok.

Ordinary in my context does not mean just anybody...If u know what it means to Secure the President of a Nation, u definitely will have a re-think about this So-called Fans...
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by bigzic(m): 4:39am On May 28, 2015
OK
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by godunia(m): 6:00am On May 28, 2015
Elmasu:
Ike Aviation
Ike Obosi
Ike Anambra state
U re man of integrity and gentility .
Ur recent free and fair recruitment shows dat somebody can actually get work in Nigeria without knowing anybody in government. O'town pipo love u but God loves u more. I wish u all d best.
Ride on to more greatness cos definitely dis isn't d end of road 4 u, but rather another step to be taken.
✽✽buh ova fyn man and swag dey para them✽✽
OBOSI/ANAMBRA STATE NWERE MMADU DIKA CHIEF OSITA BENJAMIN CHIDOKA(IKE OBOSI)
must u ibolise your comment?no doubt Chidoka is a man of excellence, if u want an effective and efficient service delivery anytime any day, then don't look far.I recommend him to MB for a ministerial appointment. He's too good to be condemned with all these unproductive crooks.
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by marcondo13: 6:27am On May 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
Minister of aviation, Osita Chidoka (middle) riding a bicycle to the last Federal Executive Council Meeting of president Jonathan in Abuja on Wednesday

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-bicycle-ride-to-last-fec-meeting/
This man was one of the few sane Federal ministers, just like Adesina of Agriculture Ministry . I have been following him since his days at Mobil, where he resigned to earn peanuts at the helm of FRSC.
A minister that replies email and communicate with Nigerians on social media.
He is a rare breed.

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by Damikevin(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http:// tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by bewla(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2015
this like stage play to me seeking for attention before 29 . no b geep u just got out from
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:24am On May 28, 2015
Even though na bike e de ride .....see the entourage and convoy following him undecided Why can't we be serious for once angry
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On May 28, 2015
Why are most OSITAS handsome.?
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by abohrandy: 7:46am On May 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked dis dude don become na minister??

he was corps marshal in FRSC when i was doing my IT!!

choi
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Chidoka always has the craze for physical fitness

No be lie, come see how dis man de do road work for obosi, I like him, @times, he runs alone,with no aid, @times,he ran with aids
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2015
kayciano:
Why are most OSITAS handsome.?

Becaus their grand father should have been mr nigeria if he were rich then, btw,how u take know? Even his cousins,all of dem fine.
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by farem: 8:33am On May 28, 2015
The guy is protesting lack of (Aviation) fuel!
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by r33d(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2015
otr1:
And the Idiot had to close down the road for this madness. Rubbish!

Misplaced priorities everywhere. I wonder how Nigeria became so backward like this.
Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by otr1(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2015
r33d:

Misplaced priorities everywhere. I wonder how Nigeria became so backward like this.
Just imagine a common minister shutting down a major road in the Central Area of the Nation's capital just to ride a bike? It's sickening.

1 Like

Re: Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) by LZAA: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2021
Just an ordinary minister with this multitude aide.. I wonder that of the President and d Almighty jesus of Okrika..... SMH

Change has Come..
Change grin grin grin
Cc imhotep greenback

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) / Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President / Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.