Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils (13813 Views)

List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike / National Assembly Approves Life Pension For President, Vice In New Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by superstar1(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2015
Hammefeez:

YES! Because my comment will be from outside view of the story!
I cant imagine someone who have never been to Osun to come on NL and type ....... Aregbesola is doing nothing in Osun' When i'm a living witness of Ten kilometer road tared in all Local government of Osun and others....

In your judgement, he tarred 10km of roads on each local govt, he fed school pupils etc and you are contented.

Learn to task your leaders more and ask for better bargain. Some of us will task him till strives to achieve more and more.

We cannot allow to rest on his oars. I might not be staying around, but I know what is going on in the state too well.

I should be around next weekend, if you are let's hook up at Ideal Nest to have concrete discussion.

I do tell the Gov's aides and political associates to their faces and they always admit to some and defend someone with reasonable fact.

His major weak point in that government is that Comm for Finance, from Zenith Bank. That arrogant dude thinks he knows something about public sector financing, whereas he is a novice. He knows better now.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by superstar1(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2015
Hammefeez:

If i quote you again, Call me Fayose

if i dont, Call me Buhari

#TeamRauf

If you like you can be #TeamWhatever, who cares?

We shall tell all of you, both the governor and his sycophants, the bitter truth.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by Hammefeez: 9:21am On May 28, 2015
superstar1:

In your judgement, he tarred 10km of roads on each local govt, he fed school pupils etc and you are contented.

Learn to task your leaders more and ask for better bargain. Some of us will task him till strives to achieve more and more.

We cannot allow to rest on his oars. I might not be staying around, but I know what is going on in the state too well.

I should be around next weekend, if you are let's hook up at Ideal Nest to have concrete discussion.

I do tell the Gov's aides and political associates to their faces and they always admit to some and defend someone with reasonable fact.

His major weak point in that government is that Comm for Finance, from Zenith Bank. That arrogant dude thinks he knows something about public sector financing, whereas he is a novice. He knows better now.

you are right bro. Yet I like good criticism not pure fallacy.

Am nt arround too bro! Abuja on point now Sai baba
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by uduokirika1(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2015
Johnnyessence:
kudos to aregbe for the creation of local council development areas it was chief adebisi akande that created d first 30 local governments now aregbe av tried again creating another 30 LCDA well in all glory be to God .fayemi when he was in ekiti government created LCDA, Tinubu created LCDA up till today d LCDA are still functioning well infact creating jobs and revenue to people and d youth at large expanding d scope of d local government created we love these development it's a good development .these are d the promise ogbeni promise d electorates during his manifestoes. i pray by d special grace of God he pays d salary of d workers and d strength to work through out in his 4 years service will be strong and strengthened.

Lagos created additional LCDAs to effectively enhance improvement in revenue generation due to the size of its economy. Osun state with 30 LGAs can't even offset staff bills (recurrent expenditure) now with depleted funds from the Federal purse don't you think this isn't the right timing for this? Secondly what is the size of the economy of Osun state to require additional administrative catchment areas?
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by HzRF(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2015
Hammefeez:
Haters Lay Low!

Osun Ti N Dara!

If you are not in Osun dont comment!

If you are from Ile-Ife or neighbouring towns don't comment

If you 've recieved direct or indirect gift (money, shirt, unbrella, cap or "fake" Federal Task force slot ) from PDP before, don't comment.

Be sincere!

Besides those bad ass-------We are proud of our Governor in Osun.

#WeTrustAregbesola
I beg shut up
U trust aregbese (chief debtor)
Nt we

1 Like

Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by HzRF(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

Whre are the evidences for your claim that "Osun ti ndara"? This is high time we put partisan politics aside. This is the worst government ever in Osun State. I thoght we have a messaiah as governor; I never knew it was a bunch of deceits with attractive outer coats.
Same here
Wen he won the court case in 2011
U think my father is the deputy with the way I celebrate
But mehn
Itz disappointing even Akande regime was far beta upon hw he hate civil servants my parents built dre 1st house
Now to feed is Nt a joke
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by HzRF(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2015
Hammefeez:

Let assume Aregbesola have paid all workers salaries yesterday, What will be your next topic ?
What he did 61bn from excess crude account
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by HzRF(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2015
Hammefeez:

I cant imagine someone who have never been to Osun to come on NL and type ....... Aregbesola is doing nothing in Osun' When i'm a living witness of Ten kilometer road tared in all Local government of Osun and others....
Hw much does he cost him to build that 10km?
1bnnnnnn
M sure u are 1 of the victims of his Cuba magic
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by Bjayjay: 10:17am On May 28, 2015
If it was to be a Pdp governor who did this, am sure we'll have more than six pages of comments by now . Where is Falana and d likes when u need them. Do i hear Apc apologists?
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by LeStylo: 10:35am On May 28, 2015
dejt4u:
I hope the man will nt disorganize this sector exactly the way he did to the education section..

Click like if you also think that 'education in Osun is a show of shame'
Perhaps you should take time to go study and understand what the reforms about Osun education was about before peddling sensational misinformation.

Creation of Local council, while it helps to rev up IGR, it comes with the associated overheads. Wrong move for a low income state like Osun.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by free13: 10:53am On May 28, 2015
grin grin
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by Johnnyessence(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2015
superstar1:

Eh bros, take your sycophancy somewhere else, if you cannot say the truth the way it is.

What is the essence of building schools and feeding children without teachers? Doesn't that show you someone is more I treated in how he will steal the ought those projects than quality of education?

I was in the state to inspect some on-going personal projects for a week around Oke Fia GRA and I took my time to move round and all I see are abandoned projects which include:

1. Ring Road.
2. Gbongan road.
3. Offa road

What happened to Opon Imo.

All the students school uniforms were looking like communists state.

He started well and he is ending badly.
it is a big lie where's d pics of ur inspecting project abeg speak d truth here not fallacies.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by Johnnyessence(m): 10:59am On May 28, 2015
HzRF:

Hw much does he cost him to build that 10km?
1bnnnnnn
M sure u are 1 of the victims of his Cuba magic
it's a big lie show us d paper of that figure only for u to be spreading lies here.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by Johnnyessence(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2015
uduokirika1:

Lagos created additional LCDAs to effectively enhance improvement in revenue generation due to the size of its economy. Osun state with 30 LGAs can't even offset staff bills (recurrent expenditure) now with depleted funds from the Federal purse don't you think this isn't the right timing for this? Secondly what is the size of the economy of Osun state to require additional administrative catchment areas?
abegi osun state is d least state collecting low federal allocation thk GOD buhari is now our president osun state allocation should rise higher. upon all d non payment of workers salary still d oyes cadets are collecting their money.pls be factual with u info not spreading fallacies here.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by uduokirika1(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi [size=18pt]osun state is d least state collecting low federal allocation[/size] thk GOD buhari is now our president osun state allocation should rise higher. upon all d non payment of workers salary still d oyes cadets are collecting their money.pls be factual with u info not spreading fallacies here.

NOW SEE WHAT NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA PUBLISHED

From 2011 to 2014, A total of N2.92trillion has been distributed to 36 states from the excess crude account...

AKWA IBOM - N265.06bn (1st)
RIVERS - N230.40bn (2nd).
DELTA - N216.76bn (3rd)
BAYELSA - N176.32bn (4th)
KANO - N106.48bn (5th)
LAGOS - N82.94bn (6th)
ONDO - N81.72bn (7th)
KADUNA - N79.97bn (8th)
KATSINA - N76.17bn (9th)
BORNO - N75.29bn (10th)
OYO - N74.27bn (11th)
IMO - N71.89bn (12th)
NIGER - N71.81bn (13th)
BAUCHI - N69.53bn (14th)
EDO - N67.56bn (15th)
BENUE - N67.24bn (16th)
JIGAWA - N66.52bn (17th)
KOGI - N61.99bn (18th)
[size=18pt]OSUN - N61.44bn (19th)[/size]
SOKOTO - N61.22bn (20th)
ANAMBRA - N59.99bn (21th)
ADAMAWA - N59.79bn (22th)
KEBBI - N59.49bn (23rd)
OGUN - N59.13bn (24th)
Cross River- N56.7 billion(25th)
Plateau- N56.4 billion (26th)
Abia N56.1 billion (27th)
Yobe N55 billion (28th)
Zamfara- N53.8 billion(29th)
Taraba- N53.6 billion(30th)
Kwara- N52.8 billion(31st)
Enugu- N51.6 billion(32nd)
Gombe- N47.7 billion(33rd)
Nassarawa- N46.9 billion (34th)
Ekiti- N46.8 billion (35th)
Ebonyi- N44.3 (36th).

http://pulse.ng/business/the-whole-truth-finance-ministry-gives-breakdown-of-how-n6-21trn-of-excess-crude-funds-was-shared-id3794645.htm

Your teacher will be totally disappointed in you. But if you had schooled in Osun, then I won't be surprised Opon'imo and free food things!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by molas02: 11:41am On May 28, 2015
Hammefeez:

chaaaraap ur toothless smelln mouth, bastard liar...i live at kelebe, i hav shop at Aderin......u can lie ooo, aregbe is a scam even osogbo goat kns
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by HzRF(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2015
Johnnyessence:
abegi osun state is d least state collecting low federal allocation thk GOD buhari is now our president osun state allocation should rise higher. upon all d non payment of workers salary still d oyes cadets are collecting their money.pls be factual with u info not spreading fallacies here.
Swear with ur eyes that oyes are receiving dia stipends

U can lie for Africa oooo

1 Like

Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by HzRF(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
LeStylo:

Perhaps you should take time to go study and understand what the reforms about Osun education was about before peddling sensational misinformation.

Creation of Local council, while it helps to rev up IGR, it comes with the associated overheads. Wrong move for a low income state like Osun.
Reforms
Maybe I don't know pls tell me
What I know is dat we recorded our lowest ranking ever In waec last yr (7-24)
Opon imo is a total waste

Oya tell me d reforms
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by akoraye(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2015
MODAKEKE IS GETTING HERS SURELY!
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by dejt4u(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2015
LeStylo:

you call that one education reform? Reform my foot...

m an edu expert and I'm writing this frm experience..

He(Aregbesola) missed it frm day one when he appointed Prof Soyinka as chairman of that reform c'mtee.. Prof soyinka is nobody when it comes to education sector..

Being a veteran in his field doesnt make guarantee versatility.. He(Soyinka) is well known in the field of literature and African culture.. What da hell is he doing in edu sector? Or is it because of the fact that he has lectured for so many years?

I'm still on ma point..that edu reform is rubbish of the highest order
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by omarky(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2015
dejt4u:

dumb head.. So since Osun State was created in 1991, there are no LG until Chief Bisi Akande's tenure of 1999-2003.. Chief Akande only announced the creation of those kangaroo LCDA few days to 2003 general election when it was very obvious that he will lose his re-election bid..

mayb you shld embark on 3months fasting and prayer..

He cant even pay salary again, now tell me how he is gonna fund the new LCDA.. Borrrow borrrow i guess..

Aregbesola is a disgrace to APC and nigerian politics at large

Why are u so pained? U tot u'll gain 4rm d Bujebudanu syndromes dt Omisore is knwn 4.... Alas! Supreme court has given a verdict. Lyk it or not, Omo iya Olobi is Osun governor till 2018. To keep d record straight, Chief B. Akande wz not defeated @ d poll, he wz rigged out. U and I knws d truth. He created more LCDA and wz overruled by Oyinlola's government. If ur not happy about d new look d state of Osun is carrying, den u must be enemy of progress. Mind you, Osun is not the only state who can't pay her workers salary. And Osun is not the most indebted state in d federation. We all knw d debt profile of ur God 4saken GEJ's government. Osun wz buoyant and well grounded b4 ur government @ d center embezzles all fund not minding d survival of states. We are happy with Ogbeni, we are happy with his achievements. If ur not, u can go and eat Ose Soda and hug transformer and die...........
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by dejt4u(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
omarky:

Why are u so pained? U tot u'll gain 4rm d Bujebudanu syndromes dt Omisore is knwn 4.... Alas! Supreme court has given a verdict. Lyk it or not, Omo iya Olobi is Osun governor till 2018. To keep d record straight, Chief B. Akande wz not defeated @ d poll, he wz rigged out. U and I knws d truth. He created more LCDA and wz overruled by Oyinlola's government. If ur not happy about d new look d state of Osun is carrying, den u must be enemy of progress. Mind you, Osun is not the only state who can't pay her workers salary. And Osun is not the most indebted state in d federation. We all knw d debt profile of ur God 4saken GEJ's government. Osun wz buoyant and well grounded b4 ur government @ d center embezzles all fund not minding d survival of states. We are happy with Ogbeni, we are happy with his achievements. If ur not, u can go and eat Ose Soda and hug transformer and die...........
most riddiculous comment i'v read on NL today.. Aregbesola has achieved nothing in Osun... Just tell me five of his compeleted projects apart frm freedom park?

1 Like

Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by RedReact: 2:05pm On May 28, 2015
Hammefeez:

Let assume Aregbesola have paid all workers salaries yesterday, What will be your next topic ?

Let him pay the salaries first and let him take the state out of its economic quagmire, then we will change the topic.

BTW, it is official that ori Aregbesola ti yi tipe.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by RedReact: 2:10pm On May 28, 2015
omarky:

... Mind you, Osun is not the only state who can't pay her workers salary.

So a governor like Obiano of Anambra has two heads abi? Or Raji Fashola came from heaven to govern Lagos, such that he could pay his workers on time, abi?
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by HzRF(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2015
dejt4u:
most riddiculous comment i'v read on NL today.. Aregbesola has achieved nothing in Osun... Just tell me five of his compeleted projects apart frm freedom park?
Lol d gov dat sees parks as achievement
D MAN do nauseate me
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by Sola15(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2015
Hammefeez:
Haters Lay Low!

Osun Ti N Dara!

If you are not in Osun dont comment!

If you are from Ile-Ife or neighbouring towns don't comment

If you 've recieved direct or indirect gift (money, shirt, unbrella, cap or "fake" Federal Task force slot ) from PDP before, don't comment.

Be sincere!

Besides those bad ass-------We are proud of our Governor in Osun.

#WeTrustAregbesola

can u pls tell me y sm1 frm Ife shudn't comment.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by superstar1(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2015
Johnnyessence:
it is a big lie where's d pics of ur inspecting project abeg speak d truth here not fallacies.

Is this one alright?
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by poiu77: 4:22pm On May 28, 2015
That is nonsense.. Just cancel local government like Ondo did. there is no need for anyone to create local government, just cancel all local government. That way towns can manage their own problem.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by Johnnyessence(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2015
superstar1:

Is this one alright?

yea what's ur point painting d amiable governor black.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by Johnnyessence(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2015
HzRF:

Swear with ur eyes that oyes are receiving dia stipends

U can lie for Africa oooo
yes oyes and state workers are collecting their stipend.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by Johnnyessence(m): 4:35pm On May 28, 2015
uduokirika1:

NOW SEE WHAT NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA PUBLISHED

From 2011 to 2014, A total of N2.92trillion has been distributed to 36 states from the excess crude account...

AKWA IBOM - N265.06bn (1st)
RIVERS - N230.40bn (2nd).
DELTA - N216.76bn (3rd)
BAYELSA - N176.32bn (4th)
KANO - N106.48bn (5th)
LAGOS - N82.94bn (6th)
ONDO - N81.72bn (7th)
KADUNA - N79.97bn (8th)
KATSINA - N76.17bn (9th)
BORNO - N75.29bn (10th)
OYO - N74.27bn (11th)
IMO - N71.89bn (12th)
NIGER - N71.81bn (13th)
BAUCHI - N69.53bn (14th)
EDO - N67.56bn (15th)
BENUE - N67.24bn (16th)
JIGAWA - N66.52bn (17th)
KOGI - N61.99bn (18th)
[size=18pt]OSUN - N61.44bn (19th)[/size]
SOKOTO - N61.22bn (20th)
ANAMBRA - N59.99bn (21th)
ADAMAWA - N59.79bn (22th)
KEBBI - N59.49bn (23rd)
OGUN - N59.13bn (24th)
Cross River- N56.7 billion(25th)
Plateau- N56.4 billion (26th)
Abia N56.1 billion (27th)
Yobe N55 billion (28th)
Zamfara- N53.8 billion(29th)
Taraba- N53.6 billion(30th)
Kwara- N52.8 billion(31st)
Enugu- N51.6 billion(32nd)
Gombe- N47.7 billion(33rd)
Nassarawa- N46.9 billion (34th)
Ekiti- N46.8 billion (35th)
Ebonyi- N44.3 (36th).

http://pulse.ng/business/the-whole-truth-finance-ministry-gives-breakdown-of-how-n6-21trn-of-excess-crude-funds-was-shared-id3794645.htm

Your teacher will be totally disappointed in you. But if you had schooled in Osun, then I won't be surprised Opon'imo and free food things!!!!!
presently what is d current federal allocation to d state of osun.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by HzRF(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2015
Johnnyessence:
yes oyes and state workers are collecting their stipend.
really
My mum nd dad must have offend aregbese (chief debtor) ooo
No alert since November
He paid November salary up to 70% (twice)
Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom Visits Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi (photos) / Obiano Gives N1m Each To The Students That Won Gold At World Technovation Pitch / Presidential Panel To Exempt More Nigerians From Income Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.