Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils (13815 Views)

List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike / National Assembly Approves Life Pension For President, Vice In New Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by afoo02(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2015
Hammefeez:
Haters Lay Low!

Osun Ti N Dara!

If you are not in Osun dont comment!

If you are from Ile-Ife or neighbouring towns don't comment

If you 've recieved direct or indirect gift (money, shirt, unbrella, cap or "fake" Federal Task force slot ) from PDP before, don't comment.

Be sincere!

Besides those bad ass-------We are proud of our Governor in Osun.

#WeTrustAregbesola
I'm from IFE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT IPETUMODU to be precise. People from there are in support of OGBENI come rain come sun
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by donbenie(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2015
Well,you get the LEADERS you deserve..continu!
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by superstar1(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2015
Johnnyessence:
yea what's ur point painting d amiable governor black.

Has he paid the teachers and contractors he is owing?

When will he complete all the abandon projects that are littering the state?

When will he reduce the debt profile of the state?
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by uduokirika1(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2015
Johnnyessence:
presently what is d current federal allocation to d state of osun.

She still collects more than many states yet can't offset her bills
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by superstar1(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2015
Johnnyessence:

What is Fed Allocation to the state before CBN will deduct the repayments for his numerous and endless debts and bonds?

Let us start from there.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by poiu88: 5:42pm On May 28, 2015
cancel local government.

This is what your children have become.. culture matter in shaping people

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/prostitutes_783203245.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by RedReact: 5:57pm On May 28, 2015
Johnnyessence:
My dear, allocation doesn't really matter much when he might have done his best in positioning the state economically. For instance, he can woo investors, using the constant electricity supply the state enjoys, but he isn't doing anything in that regards.

I think he should just resign and go. Shameless man.
Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 28, 2015
We love Aregbe.

Osun o dara ooooooo

1 Share

Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 28, 2015
cheesy Thank you Aregbe for feeding us.

You are the awolowo of our time

Osun o dara oooo

1 Share

Re: Osun Assembly Approves Creation Of 36 Additional Councils by omarky(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2015
dejt4u:
most riddiculous comment i'v read on NL today.. Aregbesola has achieved nothing in Osun... Just tell me five of his compeleted projects apart frm freedom park?

Its obvious ur blind or ur ignorant of what governance is all about. Thank God u mentioned freedom park as one of his achievement. Cos, according to u, u z he achieved nothing. Its baseless arguing with u. I rest ma case........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Batter Children Protesting Unpaid Gratuities Of Late Parents / Buhari Fails To Award National Honours In Two Years / PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.