Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published (30852 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Davivah: 3:18pm On May 30, 2015
49cents:
We hear Buhari is drwing up a 19 man list for his cabinanet

Can u draw up a list for fun and see how close or whio is closest to the actual list when its available.....portfolio not important

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
10 Mrs Adefuye (outgoing deputy governor).

PROF. ISIAQ OLOYEDE(former VC, University of Ilorin). The Man is Principled
PROF ATTAHIRU JEGA

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Kennyfancy(m): 3:27pm On May 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Festus Keyamo and pat Utomi are from Delta State, how possible can both make the list in the present reality?
ar u jealous ?

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by blackprowler: 3:28pm On May 30, 2015
Code213:

Do you want Trainee-Ministers, or people who can hit the ground running?

That's why I say Nigerians don't know anything but insist they know everything. What do you think is the job of a minister or the president sef? What kind of category would you put Matthew Mbu who was a minister at age 23? What is your age?
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by olutunde12(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2015
ddippset:
Amaechi should be number one on this list. Make no mistakes amaechi is a workaholic. It's just that patience came in his second tenure with wike and mbu to distract him. Ask any sincere non partisan rivers man and he'd tell you amaechi is arguably the best governor rivers ever had. Except you're a tanoid who still can't recover from the loss of Jonathan. I want either of these two positions for amaechi. 1. Minister of the niger delta. 2. SGF.

They distracted him? How? Is that a reason for his failure? Did he not do more for Jonathan? What bad name on earth did he not call the president? SINCERE, NON PARTISAN RIVER MAN!
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by ddippset(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2015
Wildrage:

He did creditably well in his first four years then got detailed by unbridled ego, arrogance and puerile tantrums. Right now what Nigeria needs are not politcians that divides us further. This is a time of healing and rehabilitation and that requires the right temperament from those who presides over our collective patrimony
ego, arrogance and tantrums? A 50 year old man who refused to be a stooge to the first lady? You think amaechi is Jonathan? They took his oil wells to bayelsa he should say yes sir, they tried to use 5 out of 27 lawmakers to impeach him he should say yes sir, patience snatched his Mike from his hand he should say yes sir, they brought Joseph mbu to be the chief security officer in rivers state he should say yes sir, they said he must agree at the governors forum that 16 is greater than 19 he should say yes sir. Is this the arrogance you speak of? I pity our generation!

7 Likes

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by ddippset(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2015
olutunde12:

They distracted him? How? Is that a reason for his failure? Did he not do more for Jonathan? What bad name on earth did he not call the president? SINCERE, NON PARTISAN RIVER MAN!
yes sir they distracted him and it's a good reason for failure. Besides no one talked about failure. What he did in 4 years is greater than what odili and others did in 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Theanointed3(f): 3:38pm On May 30, 2015
Fashola
Abike Dabiri
Ngige
Demuren
Rotimi Amaechi
Ogbonnaya Onu
Mama Taraba
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 30, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Stellaenefa(f): 3:53pm On May 30, 2015
ddippset:
Amaechi should be number one on this list. Make no mistakes amaechi is a workaholic. It's just that patience came in his second tenure with wike and mbu to distract him. Ask any sincere non partisan rivers man and he'd tell you amaechi is arguably the best governor rivers ever had. Except you're a tanoid who still can't recover from the loss of Jonathan. I want either of these two positions for amaechi. 1. Minister of the niger delta. 2. SGF.

Absolutely Right.

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by dkdenco: 4:27pm On May 30, 2015
1.ALFRED DELE (YOUTH AND EMPOWERMENT)

2 RAJI FASHOLA (WORKS)

3. PAT UTOMI (FINANCE

4. ROTIMI AMECHI (SSG)

5. FAYEMI (INFORMATION)

6. Oby ezekwesili ( EDUCATION)

7. FALANA (JUSICE)

8. Donald duke (TOURISM)

9.Tam David West (petroleum)

10.Pastor. Bakare ( foreign affair)
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 30, 2015
I hope Fashola gets Power. his wisdom is what's needed to get our power up and running quickly.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by UnimkeAk(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2015
Johnnyessence:
my own prediction goes thus
lawan-senate president
gbajabiamila-speaker
moguno-deputy speaker

fashola- works and transport
chief bisi akande-labour and productivity
rotimi ameachi-commerce and industry
prof tam david west-petroleum
pat utomi-finance
justice isa salami- justice
ezekwesili-education
lai mohammed-information

Prof David west is old biko; we have fit and younger men of integrity.

Anybody that gives Pat utomi a finance potfolio is a fool and doesn't want to succeed, that nigga only knows how to talk.
somebody that has a reputation of running down all the companies he ever managed

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2015
Davivah:

PROF. ISIAQ OLOYEDE(former VC, University of Ilorin). The Man is Principled
PROF ATTAHIRU JEGA

The matter is beyond being principled or having character, experience and compyence is are additional criteria
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by eromoko: 4:58pm On May 30, 2015
Tam David West is close to his grave (eh ha close to his grave)

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by chrmn1: 5:37pm On May 30, 2015
ayusco85:

Fixed grin
Omo this your list na badooo
Lolz
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by stonecoldcafe: 5:55pm On May 30, 2015
ksdwedi:
1. Raji Fashola 2. Tam David West 3. Pat Utomi 4. Pastor. Bakare 5. Barth Nnaji 6. Oby ezekwesili 7. Festus Keyamo 8. Emeka Odimegwu 9. Fayemi 10 Mrs Adefuye (outgoing deputy governor).
What of AMAECHI?
Draw up your own list! Op's list is not final
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by ayorhmeeday(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2015
Importguru:
Must Fix - Ameachi, BRF

Meanwhile
SEE Photos: Former president Jonathan & wife at Thanksgiving Service today=>>http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/photo-former-president-jonathan-wife-at.html
ya father yanch! angry
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by grandstar(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Prof David west is old biko; we have fit and younger men of integrity.

Anybody that gives Pat utomi a finance potfolio is a fool and doesn't want to succeed, that nigga only knows how to talk.
somebody that has a reputation of running down all the companies he ever managed

The failure of Volkswagen was due to the bad operating environment. All the other car assembly plants collapsed!

I don't know much about his managerial competence but I can assure you of his technocratic skills which are different.

His economic write up when the government raised import duties on cars in an attempt to encourage local production( actually assembly) was epic.

I however think Henry Boyo would make a good finance minister
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by UnimkeAk(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2015
grandstar:

The failure of Volkswagen was due to the bad operating environment. All the other car assembly plants collapsed!

I don't know much about his managerial competence but I can assure you of his technocratic skills which are different.

His economic write up when the government raised import duties on cars in an attempt to encourage local production( actually assembly) was epic.

I however think Henry Boyo would make a good finance minister

Like my mother will always say; let me put it roughly to u "the is a big difference between book intelligence and handling real life situations"

1 Like

Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by roy4real(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2015
Prof. Steve Ugba - Benue state
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by oluspencer(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
are they Nigerians? grin

Na u talk am oooo..... I no dey o
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by akinladejo: 7:25am On May 31, 2015
Johnnyessence:
my own prediction goes thus
lawan-senate president
gbajabiamila-speaker
moguno-deputy speaker

fashola- works and transport
chief bisi akande-labour and productivity
rotimi ameachi-commerce and industry
prof tam david west-petroleum
pat utomi-finance
justice isa salami- justice
ezekwesili-education
lai mohammed-information

This one make more sense
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by moshmod101(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2015
Fashola is definitely not amongst d candidate...due to some reasons well known to him...but watchout for Obafemi Hamzat...Minister for works!!! say u heard it from me first
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by Kingkamal(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2015
49cents:
We hear Buhari is drwing up a 19 man list for his cabinanet

Can u draw up a list for fun and see how close or whio is closest to the actual list when its available.....portfolio not important

You may list at least 10
Mine

1. Raji Fashola
2. Tam David West
3. Pat Utomi
4. Pastor. Bakare
5. Barth Nnaji
6. Oby ezekwesili
7. Festus Keyamo
8. Emeka Odimegwu
9. Fayemi
10 Mrs Adefuye (outgoing deputy governor).
You forgot say buhari na Hausa Man abi! All those people except Tam west are not technocrats.
Re: Make A Guess List Of Buhari's Cabinet And Compare When Its Published by 49cents(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2015
Kingkamal:

You forgot say buhari na Hausa Man abi! All those people except Tam west are not technocrats.

If Buhari thinks North for North sake his humiliation would be the worst ever...........kwankwaso is free let's see what he can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki / Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban / Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.