Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki (30848 Views)

Breaking: 14 APC Governors Sign For Oshiomhole's Removal / See The 14 APC State Chairmen Who Wants Adams Oshiomhole Removed As National Cha / Shehu Sani, 14 APC Aspirants Reject Indirect Primaries In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by BengaziTherapy: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRz6Zm_9iR0

Addressing newsmen after paying a "Thank You" visit to the PDP National leadership in Abuja, Governor Godwin Obaseki said he has no powers to bring back the 14 APC lawmakers since their seats have been declared vacant by the Speaker, Frank Okiye and the matter is still argued in the courts.

When quizzed about what APC National leader, Bola Tinubu said about him being undemocratic, Governor Obaseki reiterated his earlier statement about Tinubu's position in the APC as undemocratic.

Obaseki also responded to the pre-election cases, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has instituted against him.

14 Likes

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by Bola146(f): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin small small Mr governor

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by royallord1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
cheesy
Adams aliyu oshiomole how market
14 absconded lawmakers how market..

After una inauguration for ize-iyamu parlor.. Chiaaa, what a pity..
You that are just starting your political journey tied your political fate to oshiomole a man who has reached the end of his political journey.. And so His new description as anti-people has become your new description ..
His odour has become yours too...
His political death has become yours too.. The 14 of you are dead politically...

The technocrat (obaseki) has ended your careers before it began.. And nothing your political godfathers can do about it..

My people.. Be careful of the altar you bow loyally to.. That altar might be your death.. Use your sense.. Dont be swayed by sight

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by uniqueboi1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Those guys go chew oshiomhole grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by Ogbuu101: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Obaseki:Thiefnuubu's position is undemocratic grin
Bode George: "National leader" is a nickname cheesy

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by irnene: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by Friend22(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is the same man who said he would uphold the rule of law declaring seats which were as a result of election vacant?!.
Some e rats were busy shouting oshiomole this ,oshiomole. i that.
Even Buhari as "bad" as he is to the land of the rising sun people he never did something like this.

Let them see their *Edo no be Lagos" governor acting like Pompey.

I knew Obaseki was not has he presented himself.

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by slivertongue: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
they are now idps.

They miscalculated by following Oshiomhole

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
slivertongue:
they are now idps

Lol.

The last time I checked, they have been inaugurated in Oshiomole's parlour. grin grin grin

Or is he not paying them salary?

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by potent5(m): 3:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Os courf, I mean of course they remain vacant.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by Notatribalist(m): 5:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Friend22:
This is the same man who said he would uphold the rule of law declaring seats which were as a result of election vacant?!.
Even Buhari as "bad" as he is to the land of tfevrising people he never did something like this.

These guys need to him to court and institute cases against.

You don't even have anything reasonable to say.

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by Friend22(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Notatribalist:
You don't even have anything reasonable to say.

Why will I say anything "reasonable" to people like you.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by teebaxy(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Governor Godwin Obaseki said he has no powers to bring back the 14 APC lawmakers since their seats have been declared vacant by the Speaker, Frank Okiye and the matter is still argued the courts.
Friend22:
Even Buhari as "bad" as he is to the land of the rising sun people he never did something like this.

Governor Godwin Obaseki said he has no powers to bring back the 14 APC lawmakers since their seats have been declared vacant by the Speaker, Frank Okiye and the matter is still argued the courts.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by daddytime(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Of course na

I need to go fight for one of the seats sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by daddytime(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Friend22:

Always get educated and acquainted on issues to avoid embarrassing yourself in a public space as huge as this.

And where you aren't sure or understand what you must have read, refrain from commenting or seek advice.

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by maiiilooo(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2020
daddytime:

Always get educated and acquainted with issues to avoid embarrassing yourself in the public space as huge as this.

And where you aren't sure or understand what you must have read, refrain from commenting or seek advice.

Lol grin
He can't construct a simple sentence, so how do u expect him to understand this thread..

38 Likes

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by Friend22(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2020
teebaxy:
Governor Godwin Obaseki said he has no powers to bring back the 14 APC lawmakers since their seats have been declared vacant by the Speaker, Frank Okiye and the matter is still argued the courts.Governor Godwin Obaseki said he has no powers to bring back the 14 APC lawmakers since their seats have been declared vacant by the Speaker, Frank Okiye and the matter is still argued the courts.

Which speaker?
A speaker that was sworn in the dead of the night?
How many members are currently in the house?
Please spare me the platitudes.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by realstars: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2020
They Are Oshimole's Night Mere
Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by babyfaceafrica: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Only the court will settle this.. I see this case ending in Supreme Court... He better make sure they don't get a victory at Supreme Court, if they do... He don be for am be that.. Na frustration dem go frustrate am.....

15 Likes

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by Racoon(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Until the court says so.Meanwhile start providing good governance.4years have started ebbing away Mr.Obaseki.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by ODJ124(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Obaseki... looking for trouble...
isn't democracy in danger by this action...?

It Is Only In Nigeria You Will See A Sign Board With "food Is Ready" Enter The Place And The Waiter Will Tell You; "oga Just Wait Small, Beans Never Done"����

Thread seen.....

11 Likes

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by Slawormir: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.....
Obaseki my real niggarrr

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by DenreleDave(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2020
Hahahahaahahahaha
Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by Ubykcee(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2020
BengaziTherapy:
APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRz6Zm_9iR0

Addressing newsmen after paying a "Thank You" visit to the PDP National leadership in Abuja, Governor Godwin Obaseki said he has no powers to bring back the 14 APC lawmakers since their seats have been declared vacant by the Speaker, Frank Okiye and the matter is still argued in the courts.

When quizzed about what APC National leader, Bola Tinubu said about him being undemocratic, Governor Obaseki reiterated his earlier statement about Tinubu's position in the APC as undemocratic.

Obaseki also responded to the pre-election cases, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has instituted against him.
Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by Samanza89: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2020
They should have their sitting in Oshobaba's toilet...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by espn(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2020
This guys downfall is so close....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by pretydiva(f): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2020
obaseki my governor. Na man you be

16 Likes

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by skywall: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2020
grin
Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by ainas247: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by IamWonderful: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2020
Obaseki is on his own, that is when APC will destroy him, he thinks he would have won without the support of APC governors and the president that want to teach Oshiomole a lesson, he shouldn't go beyond his boundaries or else he will find himself at the bottom of a raven, APC will be waiting for him at court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by bestman09(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2020
grin

End of discussion!

It's beyond Obaseki's power to interfere in a case that is in the court. Whenever the 14 lawmakers sense return back to their head, they will know what to do.

13 Likes

Re: Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2020
cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Igbos Lived In The Olden Days / It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari / Peter Obi: An 11-year-old Said I Don’t Keep My Promise…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.