Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated (2621 Views)

Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) / Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan / Akwa Ibom Will Give Jonathan 100% Votes –Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2015

This a special appreciation to every Nairaland member that helped accomplished this mission that at first seemed impossible - the possibility of voting out a sitting President in Nigeria.

We give all thanks to God. As Buhari takes up the mantle, may God grant him the grace and wisdom to solve the accumulated failures of the PDP.

God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by modath(f): 7:39am On May 28, 2015
Corrupt files deletion almost DONE..

Bros you no know maths ooo grin, its 99.999 cos its only about 16hrs left of his almost 44k that makes up the five years of plain disaster that his govt was...

Thank you God for showing us mercy in this nation, the alternative is just too gloomy to even consider... There would have been no nation by 2019 if we had allowed the tribalist and dissenters have their way.

#yeswedidit. #success. #change.

Sai baba....

God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Nobody: 7:53am On May 28, 2015
99.999 grin....Nigerians have never been this anxious and excited cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by PassingShot(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Nobody: 7:56am On May 28, 2015
modath:

Bros you no maths ooo grin, its 99.999 cos its only about 16hrs left of his almost 44,000 that makes up the five years of plain disaster that his govt was...

Thank you God for showing us mercy in this nation, the alternative is just too gloomy to even consider... There would have been no nation by 2019 if we had allowed the tribalist and dissenters have their way.

#yeswedidit #change

Sai baba....

Despite how happy I am....I'm sad we're still paying (going to pay) for this outgoing adminstrations failures and stupid mistakes sad
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by ORACLE1975(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2015
virus....
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by efilefun(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2015
Never seen Nigerians happy like this cuz of a new government apart from the death of Abacha.... shows how worst this outgoing administration had been
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by ionsman: 8:12am On May 28, 2015
Bunieya Enu Bunieya Enu
Bunie nu ya Enu
As we dey celebrate
We thank God oooh
Baba you too much oooh
We thank God oooh
You too much oh, you too much..

This song depicts my present mood now. I still can't believe in 30 hours from now, Jona Jona will be gone.
Welcome to a new Nigeria in advance. . grin

2 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2015
The other 1.1% is for the time left, creating shortcuts, deleting temporal files, dropping him off in Bayelsa, dismantling Patience Jonathan's structure, inauguration, taking Oath of Office, etc.

There is joy, happiness, patriotism, excitement, and celebration all over Nigeria. Even my friends who were breathing down my neck against my support for Buhari during the campaign are all very expectant and wishing Jonathan should vacate immediately.

Nigeria has been on Auto-Pilot for too long. #Change is here to Stay. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Nobody: 8:25am On May 28, 2015
Uninstalling user data and corrupt system files nearing completion

5 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by idu1(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2015
Allahu Akbar!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Gbawe: 8:46am On May 28, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Despite how happy I am....I'm sad we're still paying (going to pay) for this outgoing adminstrations failures and stupid mistakes sad

Indeed. Yet as good people, on the side of progress for our nation and generations unborn, we must begin the mission to rescue and reposition Nigeria from repairing the damage evil despots and unpatriotic crooks have caused over the past 16 years. We have no other choice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Gbawe: 8:49am On May 28, 2015
IyaIode:
Uninstalling user data and corrupt system files nearing completion

Tomorrow you will see the message: "you have successfully uninstalled Misrule-101 version 8.0" cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Nobody: 8:55am On May 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Tomorrow you will see the message: "you have successfully uninstalled Misrule-101 version 8.0" cool cool cool

Then,

"Congratulations. Tyranny 201 Version 2.0 is up and running"

"Warning. Any attempt to modify or uninstall this OS will cause blood to soak Baboons"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by bettercreature(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2015
Jonathan is actually a very good man,he just dont know how to manage men
for president Jonathan to be successfull again
He must go back to school to study public management
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2015
noblezone:
Then,

"Congratulations. Tyranny 201 Version 2.0 is up and running"

"Warning. Any attempt to modify or uninstall this OS will cause blood to soak Baboons"

You are just venting because the Jonathan's programme is obsolete, generating error messages and crashes peoples lives. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2015
bettercreature:
for president Jonathan to be successful again

6yrs, they could not even get Patience to upgrade her grammar. Bros the Jonathans are not modifiable grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Beremx(f): 9:01am On May 28, 2015
By this night,every picture of the Otuoke man in my phones will all be deleted.
Goodbye to the most corrupt and clueless president.

4 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Nobody: 9:03am On May 28, 2015
If you got national problems I feel bad for you son we got 99 problems but jonadrunk is gone
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by omenka(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Lol. I just love you guys. cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by doctokwus: 9:12am On May 28, 2015
bettercreature:
for president Jonathan to be successfull again
I find that assertion always annoying.
GEJ is an evil man and from tomorrow evidences to that will start being revealed.
He just has a simple outward appearance,mainly as a result of his lack of self confidence due to his own known shortcomings.
But GEJ is not a good man,mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by omenka(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2015
Not only would the program be deleted, the system would be formatted and a new OS and antivirus installed.

The anti-virus would not only detect malicious files, it would auto-delete them even without prompting!smiley

2 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by chamboy(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2015
Uninstalling The Clueless One

2 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Nobody: 9:17am On May 28, 2015
egift:

You are just venting because the Jonathan's programme is obsolete, generating error messages and crashes peoples lives. grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha!

If that makes you happy as I can see it is.
Be my guest.

Soon and very soon, we shall all reap the fruits of the deception called CHANGE.
Remember, no excuses.
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by dustmalik: 9:17am On May 28, 2015
grin This thread is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by TheOtherview: 9:21am On May 28, 2015

Jonathan, accompanied by his wife, Patience, and an official retinue ''of a cool 170 people!'' that wouldn't be out of place among the diamond-ear-studded homeboys who regularly surround rappers from, say, Harlem, fairly lit up Perth's Pan Pacific Hotel.

Source: http://www.theage.com.au/national/vibe-was-right-for-pm-to-hope-for-goodluck-charm-20111027-1mm3a.html#ixzz1c0vZ9Iow

Not gonna miss Uncle Jon and his mobb-deep crew of jesters.
C'est sera sera...
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by bettercreature(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2015
doctokwus:

I find that assertion always annoying.
GEJ is an evil man and from tomorrow evidences to that will start being revealed.
He just has a simple outward appearance,mainly as a result of his lack of self confidence due to his own known shortcomings.
But GEJ is not a good man,mark my words.
I like GEJ as a normal man but not as a politician,if you take a look at 80% of GEJ decisions,he always reserse anything detest by Nigerians,always scared,always panic,always take Nigerians into consideration he just surrounded himself with bad people and has very bad man management,i must tell you the bitter truth i'd never allow JEGA to conduct one stupid free and fair election if i were to be jonathan,wetin be card reader ?me ke?
Jonathan lost due to conspiracy theory
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2015
All International, health, technological and regional organizations have warn everyone to stay away from the Clueless Software. Installing it on your system will lead to wretchedness, poverty, debt, underdevelopment, bad grammar, insults, poor economy, unpaid salary, subsidy scam, insecurity, etc. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Nobody: 9:28am On May 28, 2015
Gbawe:

grin cheesy
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by mygee33(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2015
Dariz god oh
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Ymodulus: 9:32am On May 28, 2015
People need to stop naming their children Jonathan. It does no good to them. I believe Post-May 29 they will learn
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by OAM4J: 9:35am On May 28, 2015
Lol....99.5% completion now...

Now about installing Buhari 7.0 to repair the damages and remove all viruses caused by Jonathan 0.0 and improve the efficiency of the system.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Human Parts Litters Ritualist Den In Enugu. / What Is The Meaning Of Dullard? / A Star Has Fallen. Nigerian Army Looses An Officer In Fight Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.