Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated (2636 Views)

Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) / Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan / Akwa Ibom Will Give Jonathan 100% Votes –Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2015
Ymodulus:
People need to stop naming their children Jonathan. It does no good to them. I believe Post-May 29 they will learn

The worst is that he has even destroyed the prospects of those that studied Zoology. With the legacy of Jonathan, how can Nigerians elect a Zoologist to a sensitive position in government again?
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by doctokwus: 9:44am On May 28, 2015
bettercreature:
I like GEJ as a normal man but not as a politician,if you take a look at 80% of GEJ decisions,he always reserse anything detest by Nigerians,always scared,always panic,always take Nigerians into consideration he just surrounded himself with bad people and has very bad man management,i must tell you the bitter truth i'd never allow JEGA to conduct one stupid free and fear election if i were to be jonathan,wetin be card reader ?me ke?
Jonathan lost due to conspiracy theory
Wrong assertions again on your part.
-Jonathan never took Nigerians into consideration.A good eg was d 1st January fuel price increase,another reason y I saw no reason for Igbos to support him,apart from his cluelessness and 2nd NB scam.Ibos travel d most during festive occasions and return to base after new year.That singular act of his stranded many families and many av still not recovered from it.
As for his not allowing Jega to conduct elections,this is where I give up on u.
Take it authoritatively from me,GEJ tried all he cud,but no one cud have truncated the elections because of d following factors:GMB had a fanatical support base,well known to d world powers and powerful forces behind d scenes using powerful pressure groups succeeded in getting 2 of d major powers,particularly the _U.S to put enormous pressure on GEJ not to truncate d elections.Intelligence forces and diplomats analysed that not conducting an election involving a GMB seen as a demigod by fanatical northerners in a region already harbouring a bokoharam militancy would almost certainly result in a civil war.It was a risk no one wanted to take,so they were contended with taking d lesser risk of forcing him to hold d elections,even if flawed. So GEJ tried to circumvent d elections but was told that he wud be held singularly responsible for d aftermath by world powers.
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2015
With more TANiods regaining their consciousness, the process is approaching 99.6% - To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by stevecantrell: 10:11am On May 28, 2015
bettercreature:
I like GEJ as a normal man but not as a politician,if you take a look at 80% of GEJ decisions,he always reserse anything detest by Nigerians,always scared,always panic,always take Nigerians into consideration he just surrounded himself with bad people and has very bad man management,i must tell you the bitter truth i'd never allow JEGA to conduct one stupid free and fair election if i were to be jonathan,wetin be card reader ?me ke?
Jonathan lost due to conspiracy theory

Jonathan lost because the elections were unriggable. His seers have already warned him of the consequences of remaining in Aso rock beyond 2015. If you were Jonathan this country would have burst into flames by now and you'd be hiding a bunker somewhere.
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Nobody: 10:17am On May 28, 2015
egift:
[s]

This a special appreciation to every Nairaland member that helped accomplished this mission that at first seemed impossible - the possibility of voting out a sitting President in Nigeria.

We give all thanks to God. As Buhari takes up the mantle, may God grant him the grace and wisdom to solve the accumulated failures of the PDP.

God bless Nigeria[/s].

Grow up!
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by bettercreature(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2015
stevecantrell:

Jonathan lost because the elections were unriggable. His seers have already warned him of the consequences of remaining in Aso rock beyond 2015. If you were Jonathan this country would have burst into flames by now and you'd be hiding a bunker somewhere.
Dont make mistake! i would have won it if i were to be jonathan because JEGA wouldnt probably exist at all
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Gbawe: 10:42am On May 28, 2015

Step 1 :Nigerians created a system restore point after the Chibok girls kidnapping. This was when even neutrals decided old operating system has failed completely and irretrievably.

Step 2: Nigerians analyzed the old application data before the election and decided it was obsolete, ineffective and worthless. It must be uninstalled.

Step 3: Nigerians began the application's built-in uninstaller by going to the poll on March 28 2015 to effect the first step in the sequence required to remove the failed and corrupted program (PDP and GEJ).

Step 4: Full removal of failed program to be completed tomorrow after the Application's uninstaller has finished and all Nigerians can press the "Next" button followed by the shout of "Halleluyah" 50 times. cool cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Gbawe: 10:47am On May 28, 2015
My people, help me "Pass The Courvoisier" cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv2njHh7yPE
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by CyberWolf: 11:13am On May 28, 2015
You guys should enjoy,...Na una time grin..#nohardfeelings cool
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
You guys should enjoy,...Na una time grin..#nohardfeelings cool

It is the Time of Every Patrotic Nigerian who is interested in the development of Nigeria.

"If you have two machines, how will you know it works, unless you test it" - Egift 2015

We all should be happy. There is benefit for everyone in a Nigeria that functions optimally. Sai Buhari all the way!
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by CyberWolf: 12:44pm On May 28, 2015
egift:

It is the Time of Every Patrotic Nigerian who is interested in the development of Nigeria.

"If you have two machines, how will you know it works, unless you test it" - Egift 2015

We all should be happy. There is benefit for everyone in a Nigeria that functions optimally. Sai Buhari all the way!
well everyone wants a prosperous Nigeria..I pray Buhari succeeds..
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by chamboy(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
well everyone wants a prosperous Nigeria..I pray Buhari succeeds..
d Likes of OREMUSSANCTUS, ShowYourCertificate would neva admit to this

1 Like

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by phemmyutd(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2015
uninstalling in progress

1 Like

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2015
phemmyutd:
uninstalling in progress

And smoothly. Excitements in the air!
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Ymodulus: 1:08pm On May 28, 2015
egift:

The worst is that he has even destroyed the prospects of those that studied Zoology. With the legacy of Jonathan, how can Nigerians elect a Zoologist to a sensitive position in government again?

It would never happen, again.
Adwexky:

Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The husband of PEJ.

I thought Nigeria has 4 former presidents ( Ngozi Iweala, Patience Ebere Jonathan, Stella Odua, Allison Diezani Madueke and Jonathan himself. ). Anyway. Its Okay. Its allowed

1 Like

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2455321_cgfaa7nwyaegepg1_jpegf0bbb6582be4e194b1042973c98d4323

Buhari and his Team arriving Aso Rock Villa for a Tour grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sai Nigeria all the way!

1 Like

Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by egift(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2015
Congratulations! Welcome to the New Nigeria.
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by ShowYourCertificate: 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
chamboy:
d Likes of OREMUSSANCTUS, ShowYourCertificate would neva admit to this
Buhari isn't Nigeria. Nigeria will always be bigger than Buhari. Even if Buhari fails, Nigeria will still be great.
Re: Uninstalling Jonathan 100% Completed - Buhari Premium Activated by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari isn't Nigeria. Nigeria will always be bigger than Buhari. Even if Buhari fails, Nigeria will still be great.

# neveragain will this country be run by an incompetent drunkard who outsources security to mercenaries, problems to committees and responsibility to God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nephew Is Complaining About The Constant Supply Of Electricity! / Pictures Of Buhari In The Toilet? / The Erosion Site In The Middle Of Onitsha-enugu Express Way [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.