Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures (102606 Views)

Doctor Amputates A Healthy Baby Who Was Thought To Have Died In The Womb (Pics) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back / Expectant Mum Suffers Womb Rupture In Police Cell (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Rexeffiom(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2015
sherifah31:
I passed these stages some years ago.. Wish me a happy birthday 'cos it's my birthday!!

HBD Sherifah, wish u long life nd God's prosperity
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Meti99(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2015
God is great sha
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by onyeokeze1: 8:57pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=AbuuUsaamah post=34289397].

I don't know if I should be laughing o; you really cracked my ribs!

So if you can't point to the manufacturer, creator, or originator of something, it automatically turns out that that thing has no creator? This is so interesting; now let's reason together.

First, let's take this very post of mine you are reading as a case study. I'm sure you believe that there is someone behind this particular post. Someone wrote it, and that is I, 'AbuuUsaamah'. But ask yourself this: Can you point to me? The answer is No. Can you see me? No. Do you know me personally? No. If as simple as this very post you are reading is, you cannot but believe that someone somewhere sat down to wrote (despite the fact there is no physical evidence that you can use to prove the existence of that person), then how much more this complex universe and all the creations in it

Why can't you believe as well that since you cannot point to me, then it means the post you are reading could have created itself? Even you know how foolish that sounds. It's even more foolish to have that belief about this complex universe. The universe relates with us, responds to changes and threats posed by humans, just as my post, which I types replied to yours. And you still believed there is no one ordering the universe to respond?

Second, have you ever heard of atoms? I'm sure you have. Every scientist believes that the smallest unit of matter is the atom, yet none of them has ever physically felt their existence. They cannot but assume that there are these minute particles which form the basis of every matter. So as long as there is nothing to counter this theory, it holds true in every sense and respect. Can we conclude from this that physically feeling something is not a condition for the existence of that thing. This answers the part where you asked me to point to God.

Third, you mentioned Mack Zukerberg. Now let me remind you of some people who came before Zukerberg. Have you never heard of Sir Isaac Newton? I'm sure - as ironically as it sounds - that you must have met with Newton to believe that he truly existed. What makes you believe that Newton existed is nothing but his works, because of course, you've never seen him and you can't point to him. You can only point to those works of his.

The works of God, then, should guide you to knowing that those works would not have been made except by someone. Forget about the childish idea that you cannot see Him or point to Him

Lastly, let me tell you a short story. There was once a ship by the bank of a particular river. One day, the ship loaded goods onto itself, then sailed itself to another land, offloaded the goods and sailed itself back to where it came from.

Did you see how unbelievable that story is? Even a child would disbelieve it. If you cannot believed that story about a simple ship that has no sailor, then don't believe the story that the universe ship has no sailor - how disgusting that sounds.

. ...... He who has ears let him hear. Only a fool will say there is no God.

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Rexeffiom(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
If i hear lol tongue tongue tongue grin
U just heard me
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 31, 2015
Hustling hard cuz my momma deserve rolls royce.. I credit every mother out there you will reap the fruit of your labour. Anyway i still they find my baby momma to be..*WINKS*
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by texanomaly(f): 11:17pm On May 31, 2015
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:30pm On May 31, 2015
wonderful God
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by PabloAfricanus(m): 12:15am On Jun 01, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

What do you say about a man who did not know science, whose contemporaries knew nothing about science, but who could give a detailed explanation (at least to some extent) about the happenings in the womb; a man in whose time there was no photos of the womb which could have been the source of his claims.

I'm not saying that Qur'an is a source to go back to when it comes to major scientific developments, all I'm saying is that there is. something divine about it; the Qur'an is an explanation of how an ignorant man (the Prophet) received messages from no one but a divine source.

If I should invite you to my village for a feast and you were served a delicacy...its up to you to determine for yourself whether this delicacy is delicious or not.
Assuming your taste buds are functioning well and you're sufficiently classy enough to differentiate between food eaten by peasant and the rich...you should be able to find out for yourself whether the food is tasty or not.

Take your Koran and Islam as a dish served to invited guests. These are people who are not Arabs...have no knowledge of your adorable prophet and the being he serves. Is it not up to them to taste for themselves how sumptuous and delicious the food served is? Or how tasteless and revolting it is?
Tell me, after seeing the handwork of Islam from the Middle ages to the present...public beheadings in 21st century, completely covered up women(what hypocrisy!), forceful conversion at the pain of death to entire families and tribes, suicide killings and bombings of innocent people for gain of screwing 72 virgins in the here after, supreme sky daddy mullahs who make babies cry with their scary beards and looks...
What is attractive about Islam?
What would make me dedicate my life to your allah?
I'm failing to see any that appeals to my sense of beauty and harmony.

The reality a lot of Abrahamic sky daddy worshippers fail to recognize is that the world is bigger than the small enclaves where their chief sky daddy prophet/saviour emerged from.
There are no mentions of Aztecs or Incas, Eskimos or Apaches, Zulus or Somalis, Hausas or Edo, Ashanti or Wolof, Japanese or Chinese, Samoan or Tamil, Italian or Greek...in all these sky daddy scriptures.
Not one reference. It could be argued that your sky daddies probably never knew other continents existed!
A supposed creator god will forget about 99.9% of his creation and show himself to 0.1% who even have no knowledge of the other 99.9%.
Sorry but your sky daddy book is exclusive to the arabs.
It says nothing about the Eskimos for instance.
I'm sure if I formed a religion around the awesomeness and supremacy of my mother's food...you'd probably ask me if I knew how many mothers there are in the world?
Connect the dots.
And if you believe that line you quoted talks about the womb and pregnancy...then your ignorance is self imposed.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 01, 2015
vfactor:

Bible said the world was flat Which bible did you read??

Definitely not this one:
King James Version
Isa 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

What did other books say?
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 01, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

I don't know if I should be laughing o; you really cracked my ribs!

So if you can't point to the manufacturer, creator, or originator of something, it automatically turns out that that thing has no creator? This is so interesting; now let's reason together.

First, let's take this very post of mine you are reading as a case study. I'm sure you believe that there is someone behind this particular post. Someone wrote it, and that is I, 'AbuuUsaamah'. But ask yourself this: Can you point to me? The answer is No. Can you see me? No. Do you know me personally? No. If as simple as this very post you are reading is, you cannot but believe that someone somewhere sat down to wrote (despite the fact there is no physical evidence that you can use to prove the existence of that person), then how much more this complex universe and all the creations in it

Why can't you believe as well that since you cannot point to me, then it means the post you are reading could have created itself? Even you know how foolish that sounds. It's even more foolish to have that belief about this complex universe. The universe relates with us, responds to changes and threats posed by humans, just as my post, which I types replied to yours. And you still believed there is no one ordering the universe to respond?

Second, have you ever heard of atoms? I'm sure you have. Every scientist believes that the smallest unit of matter is the atom, yet none of them has ever physically felt their existence. They cannot but assume that there are these minute particles which form the basis of every matter. So as long as there is nothing to counter this theory, it holds true in every sense and respect. Can we conclude from this that physically feeling something is not a condition for the existence of that thing. This answers the part where you asked me to point to God.

Third, you mentioned Mack Zukerberg. Now let me remind you of some people who came before Zukerberg. Have you never heard of Sir Isaac Newton? I'm sure - as ironically as it sounds - that you must have met with Newton to believe that he truly existed. What makes you believe that Newton existed is nothing but his works, because of course, you've never seen him and you can't point to him. You can only point to those works of his.

The works of God, then, should guide you to knowing that those works would not have been made except by someone. Forget about the childish idea that you cannot see Him or point to Him

Lastly, let me tell you a short story. There was once a ship by the bank of a particular river. One day, the ship loaded goods onto itself, then sailed itself to another land, offloaded the goods and sailed itself back to where it came from.

Did you see how unbelievable that story is? Even a child would disbelieve it. If you cannot believed that story about a simple ship that has no sailor, then don't believe the story that the universe ship has no sailor - how disgusting that sounds.

You say all these thing because you are a product of religion. The problem with people like you is that you believe before reasoning. You attribute everything to God before discovering they are merely natural occurrence.

May I ask you who is responsible for Lightening and Thunder ? Rather than do research and use your brain you will shout God. If the inventors of wonderful gadgets of this world left every thing to God you will probably be towing cows from village to village now.

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by MightyFortress: 3:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Awed beyond words...
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 01, 2015
ifeness:

You say all these thing because you are a product of religion. The problem with people like you is that you believe before reasoning. You attribute everything to God before discovering they are merely natural occurrence.

May I ask you who is responsible for Lightening and Thunder ? Rather than do research and use your brain you will shout God. If the inventors of wonderful gadgets of this world left every thing to God you will probably be towing cows from village to village now.

Did I attribute anything to God before reasoning in the last post? Rather than refute my proofs, you attacked my method of reasoning. It is you who have to wake up and denounce your belief for it's absurdity.

If you do not believe that a glass cup can make itself, then the peak of imbecility is to say that the complex universe made itself.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by MightyFortress: 6:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Lovely.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Teeyoung1(m): 6:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Even if a lady is harsh,stubborn or not respectful,pls we guys should just respect then for this process they go through o,imagine me carrying a baby for 9months,chai na wa o#RESPECT.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2015
ifeness:

What did other books say?

You re asking me? So you had no idea and you were making assumptions?

Well since u ask for the other books here's another one:

King James Version
Job 26:7:He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

The truth is most of the so called agnostics and atheist crticising the bible, have never read the bible. They only act on hearsay
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 01, 2015
ifeness:

you are actually doing a bad job in defending your belief. Usually I expect this from religiously dogmatic persons, not from an atheist. You were presented with evidence and sound logic that God created the things around and yet u say its cos of his religious background. You don't need religion to have common sense.

May I ask you, why do lightening and thunder occur? What is their purpose?
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by egbesunday: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2015
God you are great.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
vfactor:

you are actually doing a bad job in defending your belief. Usually I expect this from religiously dogmatic persons, not from an atheist. You were presented with evidence and sound logic that God created the things around and yet u say its cos of his religious background. You don't need religion to have common sense.

May I ask you, why do lightening and thunder occur? What is their purpose?

You should have at least answered the question rather than ask me back. It shows you know nothing apart from the Bible.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
vfactor:

You re asking me? So you had no idea and you were making assumptions?

Well since u ask for the other books here's another one:

King James Version
Job 26:7:He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

The truth is most of the so called agnostics and atheist crticising the bible, have never read the bible. They only act on hearsay

According to Jewish Mythology. From Africa all the way to Israel,you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

Did I attribute anything to God before reasoning in the last post? Rather than refute my proofs, you attacked my method of reasoning. It is you who have to wake up and denounce your belief for it's absurdity.

If you do not believe that a glass cup can make itself, then the peak of imbecility is to say that the complex universe made itself.

If your claim is Your God created humans,who created Your God?
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by mezebel(f): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
The greatest in the whole universe
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
ifeness:

According to Jewish Mythology. From Africa all the way to Israel,you should be ashamed of yourself.

You don't get it do you? I thought science proves the earth hangs on nothing in empty space. The question is how did "Jewish Mythology" i.e. the Bible come to know that the earth hangs on nothing, when their Greek counterparts (and early fathers of science) were claiming the world was hanging on the back of Atlas, or on the back of elephants standing on a giant sea turtle? The Jews were not known to have developed telescopes.

Prior to this, you made an ignorant assertion that the bible says the world is flat. Now it has been proven that you know neither science nor history nor the bible.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
ifeness:

You should have at least answered the question rather than ask me back. It shows you know nothing apart from the Bible.

It's a total waste of time and data reasoning with you, absolute waste of time. You think you know everything, this little conversation with you proves you do not. You re no different from blind church goers who just believe but cant explain their beliefs.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
vfactor:

It's a total waste of time and data reasoning with you, absolute waste of time. You think you know everything, this little conversation with you proves you do not. You re no different from blind church goers who just believe but cant explain their beliefs.

You believe in a flying monster,I don't. That's why we do not get along.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
vfactor:

You don't get it do you? I thought science proves the earth hangs on nothing in empty space. The question is how did "Jewish Mythology" i.e. the Bible come to know that the earth hangs on nothing, when their Greek counterparts (and early fathers of science) were claiming the world was hanging on the back of Atlas, or on the back of elephants standing on a giant sea turtle? The Jews were not known to have developed telescopes.

Prior to this, you made an ignorant assertion that the bible says the world is flat. Now it has been proven that you know neither science nor history nor the bible.

OK tell me,what does the earth hang on? Your mum's bosom? I know I'm talking to an intellectual backward fellow,at least I should be embarrassed.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
ifeness:

OK tell me,what does the earth hang on? Your mum's bosom? I know I'm talking to an intellectual backward fellow,at least I should be embarrassed.

It has come to the point of insulting my mom abi? grin People can see who's backward
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
vfactor:

It has come to the point of insulting my mom abi? grin People can see who's backward

That is not an insult mate,just letting you see how unreasonable you sound.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2015
ifeness:

That is not an insult mate,just letting you see how unreasonable you sound.

So there was nothing else you could use. Let me summarize our discussion so far so you could see who's unreasonable.

You made a statement that caught my attention: u said the bible said the earth is flat. I disagreed and I show you a portion which said the earth is circular. You didn't dispute what u saw but only asked what about the other books of the bible. Since no where in the bible did anyone mention that the earth is flat, I quoted another portion which says the earth hangs on nothing. My quoting that was to show you that the bible, even though it's not a science textbook, was scientifically correct when it touches on science. This is remarkable because when the bible was written, the world generally believed the world was flat and hung on the back of a giant sea turtle and that you could fall off it, if you sailed so far. The question I asked you was, how did the bible come to be somewhat accurate in scientific matters that seemed beyond humans as at then?

The only answer you could give me was ur analogy with my mom. And you call me unreasonable.

This is the last time I will respond to you. I am not trying to convince u, nor win u over. Naa! Just want to show you that there things you don't know. I believe you learnt a few things (especially regarding the bible) from our chat, but I doubt if there's any new thing I ve learnt from you, other than insults and semi insults.

Enjoy your life and peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2015
ifeness:

If your claim is Your God created humans,who created Your God?

Atoms are the most minute particles which form the basis of every matter. Inside atoms are even smaller particles - tho, they don't exist individually - electrons, neutrons and protons.

There is no scientist who knows where the sub-particles in atoms come from and yet, they all believe that atoms exist - They've never seen them or the sub-particles in them.

If you or those scientists do not know where atoms or the sub-particles in them came from, and yet you believe that no matter exists without atoms, then you should not ask me where God came from.

God exists just as those atoms exist and every creature comes from him, just like all matters come from the building blocks - atoms.

1 Like

Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by VickyRotex(f): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Am speechless. This is amazing.

Olorun Amoeda, Aseda!!!

I hail the God of All Flesh!!!

Credit to the Photographer who took out 12 years of his life, doing this. And Credit to you Op, for the Educative post.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
vfactor:

So there was nothing else you could use. Let me summarize our discussion so far so you could see who's unreasonable.

You made a statement that caught my attention: u said the bible said the earth is flat. I disagreed and I show you a portion which said the earth is circular. You didn't dispute what u saw but only asked what about the other books of the bible. Since no where in the bible did anyone mention that the earth is flat, I quoted another portion which says the earth hangs on nothing. My quoting that was to show you that the bible, even though it's not a science textbook, was scientifically correct when it touches on science. This is remarkable because when the bible was written, the world generally believed the world was flat and hung on the back of a giant sea turtle and that you could fall off it, if you sailed so far. The question I asked you was, how did the bible come to be somewhat accurate in scientific matters that seemed beyond humans as at then?

The only answer you could give me was ur analogy with my mom. And you call me unreasonable.

This is the last time I will respond to you. I am not trying to convince u, nor win u over. Naa! Just want to show you that there things you don't know. I believe you learnt a few things (especially regarding the bible) from our chat, but I doubt if there's any new thing I ve learnt from you, other than insults and semi insults.

Enjoy your life and peace!

Good luck. You should learn to eat your bible.
Re: How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures by eleko1: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
IYA Ibeji Omo Afonja.How una dey?
VickyRotex:
Am speechless. This is amazing.

Olorun Amoeda, Aseda!!!

I hail the God of All Flesh!!!

Credit to the Photographer who took out 12 years of his life, doing this. And Credit to you Op, for the Educative post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Interesting Things About Veiled Births / Herbal Hips And Butt Enlargement Supplement / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.