Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Even Animals Acknowledge The Oneness Of Allah And Worships Their Creator. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even Animals Acknowledge The Oneness Of Allah And Worships Their Creator. (1876 Views)

Genesis 3vs8-10 How Could Adam & Eve Had Hidden From GOD Their Creator ??? / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / What Is The Difference Between Allah And Mohammad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Animals Acknowledge The Oneness Of Allah And Worships Their Creator. by akanbiaa(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2015
If animals can acknowledge and worship, what is holding you back from accepting that God is one and only one and all worship are due only to him and he begets neither is he begotten.

Re: Even Animals Acknowledge The Oneness Of Allah And Worships Their Creator. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:01am On May 28, 2015
U really nid a chilled bottle of "camel" pizz as recommended by prophet muhamMAD
Re: Even Animals Acknowledge The Oneness Of Allah And Worships Their Creator. by delishpot: 11:08am On May 28, 2015
Abeg, make Una leave Allah. For this kain talk fa! This is blasphemy o. What has a camel or donkey got to do with God? Please please lets mind how we present God.
I am not a muslim but haba, abeg present your Allah in a way people wont see it as a joke.

1 Like

Re: Even Animals Acknowledge The Oneness Of Allah And Worships Their Creator. by Maamin(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2015
Even Satan and his Demons acknowledge that God has a Son (Ben Elohim),so @ Op what is holding you back in believing in the Son of God? undecided
Re: Even Animals Acknowledge The Oneness Of Allah And Worships Their Creator. by Maamin(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2015
tartar9:
Satan and his demons

Yes Of course the hard truth they admit to, while they puzzle your mind in disbelieving.
Re: Even Animals Acknowledge The Oneness Of Allah And Worships Their Creator. by Ifeann(f): 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
akanbiaa:
If animals can acknowledge and worship, what is holding you back from accepting that God is one and only one and all worship are due only to him and he begets neither is he begotten.

U can teach most domestic animals tricks. They don't have souls. So what's u point.

Silly muslim propaganda.

See below for more praying animals. It means nothing.

1 Like

Re: Even Animals Acknowledge The Oneness Of Allah And Worships Their Creator. by enilove(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2015
Did the camel perform ablution ?

ALLAH IS NOT THE SAME WITH THE GOD THAT CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.

REASON ?

why does Allah take oath on the SUN , MOON & OTHER ENTITIES ? ALLAH SWEARS BY THE FIG TREE .

The Biblical God Almighty swears and takes oaths in His own name alone since there is no one or things greater for him to swear by.
But as for Allah ,he swears by the moon,sun ,planets ,angels and the Quran.

Examples are:

Surah 36: 2 . I swear by d glorious quran that muhammed is d apostle of Allah. ( addressing himself in the 3rd person)

Surah 36:2 . I swear by the Quran full of wisdom .( wisdom like beating your wives and marrying your adopted son's wife ? )
Surah 51:1 . I swear by the wind that scatters far and wide .

Surah 52:1 I swear by the mountain

Surah 53:1 . I swear by the stars

Surah 68 :1. I swear by the pen and what the angels write.

Surah 77: 5 I swear by the angels who bring down the revelations.

Surah 74 :3 . I swear by the moon.

Surah 89:1 I swear by the daybreak. ( Daybreak ? )

Surah 95:1- 3 . I swear by the fig and olive ,& mount Sinai and the city made secure . Why not swear by the chicken ?

Surah 81:15 So ,verily ,I swear by the planet that recede.

God swears only by Himself since there is non greater than Him ,but Allah swears by a host of inferior things and beings.
The implication is that swearing by these things ,those things are promoted to the same level of greatness with God thereby making creation His equal.

Biblical account of the times God swears :

Genesis 22:16-18 KJV
And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord , for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son : [17] That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; [18] And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Isaiah 45:22-23 KJV
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. [23] I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
Jeremiah 22:5 KJV
But if ye will not hear these words, I swear by myself, saith the Lord , that this house shall become a desolation.

Since the Quran claims that it is d same God of d Holy Bible that the Muslims call upon, we would expect to find them saying the same thing regarding the same issue.
Why then do we have one God swearing by His name and another god swearing by created things?
The answer is simple ,the allah forgot his false claims that he is the creator of those things.

Do not allow the SHOUT OF ONE GOD to deceive you.
The bible has made this known to everyone more than 3000 years b4 Islam.

Deuteronomy 6:4 KJV
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord :

Even in the new testament we have this:

1 Corinthians 8:5-6 KJV
For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) [6] But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Have you read from the above that there are gods and Lords? This indicates that God is a title.

Is the idol of iron "Ogun" not called "god of iron"?

We know there is one God but He has a name .

God says we are His children as long as we do His will.
Satan has children as long as they follow him. That is why the Yorubas do say "omo esu " which means child if the devil.
If there are children of the devil why are the Muslims lacking in this simple matter that there are children of God ,also?
It is the work of the devil. He does not want you to love God because a slave can NEVER love his master who is enslaving him. And if you do not love God ,as Jesus said, you cannot be saved.
I am HAPPY whenever it comes to my mind that God my Creator is my REAL DAD. When I walk ,sleeps ,play He watches over Me and loves me more than my earthly father.

2400 yrs b4 Islam God told the Israelites :

Psalm 82:6 KJV
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Accept Jesus Christ today and you shall be saved and bcom a child of God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How Charles Darwin Became An Atheist. / Can God Forgive Repeated Sins? / (judas Iscariot) Matthew Or Acts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.