Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post (7766 Views)

Why You Should Always Check Your Background Before Snapping Pics(photo) / Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love / List Your Whatsapp Group Here Let The World Join. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by robosky02(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2015
1. Rokiatu the undisputable genuise of the romace session

2. Lalasticlala for his prefessionalim, sense of purpose and educative post

3. Honeric01 nigeria local league guru..... football sense

4.Nneka123 for her good sense of humour and yabs

5.KingTom always lively. the guy is good

6. Twaci mehn... this girl is so social i never hear her para before. but even when she is aangry you think she is joking

7. Safarigirl this is the real sports diva...

8. tOPHAZ the bomb on nairaland

9. Sharperino's this guy only know european foot ball lols

10. Mukina2 the main man when it comes to making sports lively....

ok its your turn list them and why you check turn post...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by naijaboiy: 12:02pm On May 28, 2015
Mukina.2 is a female undecided

2 Likes

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2015
@OP remove twaci,tophaz,Nneka123 and safari girl, they are nt worth it and they are overrated.

8 Likes

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Twaci(f): 12:03pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

6. Twaci mehn... this girl is so social i never hear her para before. but even when she is aangry you think she is joking

angry grin embarassed
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by robosky02(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
@OP remove twaci,tophaz,Nneka123 and safari girl, they are nt worth it.

ok i will tell them

especially Nneka123 she go finish you today
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

ok i will tell them

especially Nneka123 she go finish you today
she cant do nothing more dan a hanging pant.

1 Like

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by robosky02(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci did you hear what that guy above me said
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by demmy0325(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2015
undecided
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2015
but OP u said Nneka123 has a gud sense of humor?!!! u must b a comedian.

5 Likes

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Twaci(f): 12:12pm On May 28, 2015
1. Ireneony cheesy - She has got guts.

2. Lalasticlala - he is always current on issues. Okay, to also beat some guys in making FTC

3. Losprince - a very good writer

4. Missclasssy - Always realistic

5. Blackett - Cynically funny grin

6. Safarigirl - Naija Nora Roberts kiss

7. Naijasinglegirl - a very good and funny writer

8. Lamispaco - I love his diary. Also a VERY cool friend. tongue

Still loading.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by robosky02(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
but OP u said Nneka123 has a gud sense of humor?!!! u must b a comedian.

..... yabs
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2015
@OP my top ten are DRAIFY,ROKIATU,CHIAM55,MAREIOLAE,DECHANDEL,LALA247(i miss her),pretydiva,farano,ishilove and darkrebel.
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by 2dice(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
angry grin embarassed
lol may I find her trouble sef...
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by robosky02(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
@OP my top ten are DRAIFY,ROKIATU,CHIAM55,MAREIOLAE,DECHANDEL,LALA247(i miss her),pretydiva,farano,ishilove and darkrebel.

you miss her abi

you will have to explain this
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2015

Now this obsession is approaching the critical level.

This is more or less a platform for vainglorious, conceited, attention-craving narcissistic members of the female gender to bask in the false adulation bestowed on them by members of my androgynous gender. This is the height of cheapened vanity.

Do you have any dignity left in you?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

Baba wan start to dey whyne abi?.
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Twaci(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

He's on wet weed. I understand his fustrations. It will fade in time smiley
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

you miss her abi

you will have to explain this
lol i mean lala247 was my closest of my closest buddy bfore she deactivated thereby broke my heart in d process.
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Twaci(f): 12:19pm On May 28, 2015
2dice:
lol may I find her trouble sef...
cheesy
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

This is more or less a platform for vainglorious, conceited, attention-craving narcissistic members of the female gender to bask in the false adulation bestowed on them by members of my androgynous gender. This is the height of cheapened vanity.

LMAO LOL LUKWN guy ure really funnily crazy.
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Whizzcute(m): 12:22pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

this guy is always talking off point

11 Likes

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
LMAO LOL LUKWN guy ure really funnily crazy.

That depends on if you have a twisted sense of humour 'cause I do not share in the hilarity.
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Kolade354(m): 12:23pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

This is more or less a platform for vainglorious, conceited, attention-craving narcissistic members Like me.

Do I have any dignity left in me?
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That depends on if you have a twisted sense of humour 'cause I do not share in the hilarity.
chai yaba left why did u allow dis one out?

1 Like

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by snazzy5050(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci: she's like a queen so I'd follow are post

Tophaz: since she became our queen no other choice than to comply grin

Laslatica: if awards should be giving for post. He would be the winner smiley

seun grin : the boss I must read

Borrusia : always cool

Harrasah wink always keep me updated on cars issue

Naijaboy: good intentions

Agarawu tongue : not that he creates post Buh is enthusiasm to comment early
Ireneony: sister wink why not follow
And the last
ANGELMARVE embarassed : for is foolishness in every single comment or post he makes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
Whizzcute:
exactly he needs deliverance
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
Whizzcute:

Back off , shrimp! I made no direct allusion to you!

By the way, you don't "talk" in a text conversation.

1 Like

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
I refuse to comment on this topic.

1 Like

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2015
snazzy5050:
Twaci: she's like a queen so I'd follow are post

Tophaz: since she became our queen no other choice than to comply grin

Laslatica: if awards should be giving for post. He would be the winner smiley

seun grin : the boss I must read

Borrusia : always cool

Harrasah wink always keep me updated on cars issue

Naijaboy: good intentions

Agarawu tongue : not that he creates post Buh is enthusiasm to comment early
Ireneony: sister wink why not follow
And the last
ANGELMARVE embarassed : for is foolishness in every single comment or post he makes
the thunder dat wants to fire u is recieving firing training in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by snazzy5050(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
the thunder dat wants to fire u is recieving firing training in heaven.
MUMU do they gv fire training in heaven undecided see how dumb u re grin angry
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
He's on wet weed. I understand his fustrations. It will fade in time smiley
i refuse to think dat ure refering to me.
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2015
snazzy5050:

MUMU do they gv fire training in heaven undecided see how dumb u re grin angry
ok watch n c ur head chop off by a thunda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airtel Free Data Cheat Code & Unlimited Hack[updated] / When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? / Funny Nigerian Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.