Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post (7804 Views)

Why You Should Always Check Your Background Before Snapping Pics(photo) / Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love / List Your Whatsapp Group Here Let The World Join. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by robosky02(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Then go and sleep! angry angry

by this time na wao
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Then go and sleep! angry angry

hehe
Sweerie...what I do na?
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Thanks_I am very much around.
Though kinda busy. When I see a thread that requires my attention, I drop my comment. Those kinda threads are rare thse days... smiley
yeah, exactly. All d same, glad u are around, i tot u changed moniker or no longer around.
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Nobody: 1:06am On May 30, 2015
1. Friedplantain
2. whizqueen
3. CoCoLav
4. Davide470
5. Naijasinglegirl
6. Jarus
7. xfire
8. Kennyinusa
9. seun
10. mosbiod

smiley

I'll update the why on my Diary wink
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by JoeCutie(m): 8:18am On May 30, 2015
KingTom. He's the main man, and his always unbiased and unprejudiced posts always make my day grin

1 Like

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by MissMakas(f): 8:27am On May 30, 2015
Mine is JoeCutie. I'm not very consistent here, but the little time I've managed to be online, he has made it worthwhile with his very rib cracking, intelligent and insightful posts. Read his posts especially his diary, I'm sure you'll see what I'm saying. He's a character. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by PhweshyJ(f): 8:35am On May 30, 2015
Missmakas thank u for bringing me here o grin

It can only be JoeCutie cheesy
Man, that guy is something else
He's intelligent, he's unbiased, very insightful, and his sense of humor is second to none. He makes my day. He is a bunch of talent. If you don't read his diary, you're missing. I enjoy reading his posts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by KingTom(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Kin,gTom. He's the main man, and his always unbiased and unprejudiced posts always make my day grin
My head don swell pass Jonathan when Buhari say hin like hin smile grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by JoeCutie(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:

My head don swell pass Jonathan when Buhari say hin like hin smile grin grin grin
Naim make you dey shine teeth like one of the "spoilt children" so? undecided

No be me talk am na oga Buhari talk am oh. cheesy
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by JoeCutie(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2015
PhweshyJ:
Missmakas thank u for bringing me here o grin

It can only be JoeCutie cheesy
Man, that guy is something else
He's intelligent, he's unbiased, very insightful, and his sense of humor is second to none. He makes my day. He is a bunch of talent. If you don't read his diary, you're missing. I enjoy reading his posts.
Chei! Chai!! Choi!!! cheesy

I'm feeling like the President and Grand Commander of the Federal Republic right now. cheesy
Thanks, beautiful. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by KingTom(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Naim make you dey shine teeth like one of the "spoilt children" so? undecided

No be me talk am na oga Buhari talk am oh. cheesy
Na him talk say why children dey raise two fingers up for pictures grin grin grin
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by JoeCutie(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2015
MissMakas:
Mine is JoeCutie. I'm not very consistent here, but the little time I've managed to be online, he has made it worthwhile with his very rib cracking, intelligent and insightful posts. Read his posts especially his diary, I'm sure you'll see what I'm saying. He's a character. smiley
Amaka bikozianu. O ginikwanu ka m mere gi? Ichoro ka isi m kuwasia? cheesy

I feel like PMB. grin
Daalu nwanyi oma. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by JoeCutie(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
Na him talk say why children dey raise two fingers up for pictures grin grin grin
Why?
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by Juliesexy(f): 9:14am On May 30, 2015
JoeCutie!!! Any time, any day.
This guy is a rare breed. What captures me is his ability to bring in humor in tense situations. He passes very intelligent, insightful and meaningful messages in a very funny way. He's good.
Someone talked about his diary. Yes, you should read his diary. Read, laugh and learn. His diary posts are rib cracking, and the amount of likes and shares he gathers will tell you how good he is. He rocks. cheesy

KingTom is another guy whose posts interest me. Despite his status as a Medical Doctor, he still is one of the most humble and funniest guys on here. His humility is encouraging. Keep it up, Doc. grin

There are a few others though, but these two guys stand out for me. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by JoeCutie(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2015
Juliesexy:
This guy is a rare breed. What captures me is his ability to bring in humor in tense situations. He passes very intelligent, insightful and meaningful messages in a very funny way. He's good.
Someone talked about his diary. Yes, you should read his diary. Read, laugh and learn. His diary posts are rib cracking, and the amount of likes and shares he gathers will tell you how good he is. He rocks. cheesy

KingTom is another guy whose posts interest me. Despite his status as a Medical Doctor, he still is one of the most humble and funniest guys on here. His humility is encouraging. Keep it up, Doc. grin

Awww. Julie nwa m, daalu. cheesy

Merci beaucoup, amiga mia. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by KingTom(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Why?
Hin don old grin
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by JoeCutie(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
Hin don old grin
He old reach Sepp Blatter? grin
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by KingTom(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2015
Juliesexy:

grin cool Thank you my dear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by KingTom(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
He old reach Sepp Blatter? grin
Dem be mates na grin
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by naija1stpikin: 9:59am On May 30, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
@OP remove twaci,tophaz,Nneka123 and safari girl, they are nt worth it and they are overrated.

Seconded!
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by naija1stpikin: 10:01am On May 30, 2015
robosky02:

[s]1. Rokiatu the undisputable genuise of the romace session[/s]

2. Lalasticlala for his prefessionalim, sense of purpose and educative post

3. Honeric01 nigeria local league guru..... football sense

[s]4.Nneka123 for her good sense of humour and yabs[/s]

5.KingTom always lively. the guy is good

[s]6. Twaci mehn... this girl is so social i never hear her para before. but even when she is aangry you think she is joking[/s]

[s]7. Safarigirl this is the real sports diva...[/s]

8. tOPHAZ the bomb on nairaland

9. Sharperino's this guy only know european foot ball lols

10. Mukina2 the main man lady when it comes to making sports lively....

ok its your turn list them and why you check turn post...

Fixed cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by robosky02(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Fixed cheesy

what is fixed....

make your own choice
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by PidginYarns: 10:05am On May 30, 2015
I no sabi look person profile unless dem refer to me
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by robosky02(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Seconded!

make your list and remove them on your own. shikina
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by robosky02(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2015
PidginYarns:
I no sabi look person profile unless dem refer to me

is that so.
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by naija1stpikin: 10:07am On May 30, 2015
robosky02:

what is fixed....

make your own choice

Sorry, I don't stalk. I'm allergic to stalking people
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by naija1stpikin: 10:07am On May 30, 2015
robosky02:

make your list and remove them on your own. shikina

I don't do list
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by XBLadez: 10:14am On May 30, 2015
Barcanista (PDP, But I avoid reading his Barca comments)
Krone (PDP< same as above. Another Barca mad man)
MizMycoli (Most intelligent babe on Nairaland)
Lalasticlala (Very current)
SeverusSnape (My main PDP partner grin )
Mogidi (PDP)
Temitemi1 (our PDP robot)
Ozoigbondu (PDP)
Born2fuck (I love reading from his threads for comic relief grin grin grin)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by JoeCutie(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
Dem be mates na grin
Lies! Sepp is older; 79.
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by KingTom(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lies! Sepp is older; 79.
You no get AGE GROUP/GRADE for your village? grin
Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by JoeCutie(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
You no get AGE GROUP/GRADE for your village? grin
Nooo. embarassed

We no dey do that "village" thing. We be aje. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post by KingTom(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
Nooo. embarassed

We no dey do that "village" thing. We be aje. cheesy tongue
Smh undecided Na your type dey peel onions dey cry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You Don't Know About Tosyne2much. / Mystery: Sheep Gave Birth To A Human Baby In Oyo Town! / Share Your Past Christmas Experiences!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.