Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration (6420 Views)

Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode / The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by LastProphet: 12:04pm On May 28, 2015
I have it on good authority that the Statistician General of Nigeria - Dr Yemi Kale has fled with his family since on monday, he obviously fears for the false statistics he has been publishing at the behest of Okonjo Iweala. He fled with every single member of his family.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by olu77(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2015
Season of trekking is fast giving way to season of fleeing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:09pm On May 28, 2015
LastProphet:
I have it on good authority that the Statistician General of Nigeria - Dr Yemi Kale has fled with his family since on monday, he obviously fears for the false statistics he has been publishing at the behest of Okonjo Iweala. He fled with every single member of his family.

The guilty runneth when no one pursueth him.
He can RUN but he cannot hide. When his attention is needed, he will be sent back.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:10pm On May 28, 2015
Sauce
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by enoqueen: 12:39pm On May 28, 2015
He will be back.

Next pls....
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by PassingShot(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2015
The wicked ones can only run but won't be able to hide.

If and when they are needed, they shall be made to return or they forfeit their citizenship eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by JingoOAU(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:
The wicked ones can only run but won't be able to hide.

If and when they are needed, they shall be made to return or they forfeit their citizenship eventually.

Citizenship forfeited or they are extradited in cranes

2 Likes

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by PassingShot(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2015
JingoOAU:

Citizenship forfeited or they are extradited in cranes
Crates can no longer work in this age nah!

Of course those that can be extradited will be but some will run to countries we don't have such agreement with.

1 Like

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by JingoOAU(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Crates can no longer work in this age nah!

Of course those that can be extradited will be but some will run to countries we don't have such agreement with.

I am sure such countries wouldn't want our relationships strained over minor internal issues...so it wouldn't cost them anything to help in packaging and repacking of these runaway thieves back to the country
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by PassingShot(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2015
JingoOAU:

I am sure such countries wouldn't want our relationships strained over minor internal issues...so it wouldn't cost them anything to help in packaging and repacking of these runaway thieves back to the country
Lol at packaging and repackaging cheesy
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by RockMaxi: 1:08pm On May 28, 2015

What baffles me was how this man allowed himself to be tainted with all the accolades he had from the private sector. Imagine how a man that once won the African Financial Researcher would tilt to give figures that sooths the ego of some people.
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by route6six: 1:46pm On May 28, 2015
Dr Yemi Kale is still in Nigeria , if you want to lie , make it extremely convincing and stop displaying stupidity . You necessarily don't need to like him, he worked for a government that never took his advice .

1 Like

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by route6six: 1:49pm On May 28, 2015
LastProphet:

Liars Go To Hell , Dr Kale is still in Nigeria
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by donsneaks: 2:01pm On May 28, 2015
Why do people write things they are not sure of where on earth did they get such baseless information
And i see no reason why a man with an esteem reputation will run to anywhere
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by LastProphet: 2:09pm On May 28, 2015
route6six:

Liars Go To Hell , Dr Kale is still in Nigeria

You must be in Abuja so can we meet at the Bureau now to confirm, I work beside it, am waiting for you truthteller
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 28, 2015
You work besides NBS? Not in NBS! On this note, My Oga, You lie... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by wy2000(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2015
LastProphet:

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS!

Dude stop peddling lies
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by asiwaju2015: 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
This is the biggest lie of the century, The NBS chief executive is in the country am 100 percent sure of that, wait a minute how can a man who had done more than enough to improve the standard of Nigeria statistics run away. I guess u don't know about NBS before now, please I would advice you get your facts right before going public.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by wy2000(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2015
LastProphet:

You must be in Abuja so can we meet at the Bureau now to confirm, I work beside it, am waiting for you truthteller

You STILL dont want to let go! Gullible People

SMH...

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by LastProphet: 2:40pm On May 28, 2015
wy2000:

SMH...

So the tweets are proof he is in the NBS building at CBD Abuja right now? Until u join me to go there right now to confirm then u are a morooon. Yemi Kale and his wife and kids left Nigeria on monday this week, PLEASE SHOW ME PROOF HE IS IN NIGERIA AND I WILL LEAVE NAIRALAND
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by ravingranter: 2:41pm On May 28, 2015
grin grin @LastProphet. i sorry for you. you obviously have no job but fabricating lies. Maybe that's what you are paid to do. How do you know that he's fled? Abi you be paparazzi? There's no honour in that if you must know.

I don't know the man other than what we see and hear on the news but from that I know he's doing a good job. Now you know there is statistic, did you know about the NBS before? When people try to do something good nigerians must complain. BecaUse the statistics are not what you want to hear, it has become false ab? Lemme ask you if you even know what statistics is about and how it is gotten.
If you must know statistics is not meant to favor anybody, it is direct reporting with numbers of the conditions of a place. Whether good or bad. It is unfortunate that he finds himself in this administration. Most of the numbers this man has released don't favour anybody even this administration, but you won't know that because you know nothing. You are just one of those nigerians who believe nothing good can come out of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 28, 2015
wy2000:

SMH...

My Oga don vex o!!
Look, LastProphet, Dr Kale is in Nigeria, you don't work in NBS, don't be forming badosky here. undecided undecided
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by asumo12: 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
liars everywhere angry angry angry

tchidi:
You work besides NBS? Not in NBS! On this note, My Oga, You lie... angry angry
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by wewewewe: 2:47pm On May 28, 2015
I wonder how on earth will you say a man if high integrity like Dr. Kale will run away from the truth. He is a man of few words, Humble & a realistic technocrats. Let me assure you that all policy statement that emanate from Dr. Yemi are nothing but the truth. Come to think of it what are his sins......when did putting things in right perspective now turns to a sin. This man is a pride of the youth, the only C.O.E who defended his statement by himself. Let bad belle people go and hug transformer.
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by asiwaju2015: 3:14pm On May 28, 2015
Dr kale is the new face of statistics in Nigeria and indeed Africa. A man who report both good and bad statistics about Nigeria.Infact he made me to understand the basic methodology involed in data reporting.We should be proud of him for all the reform he has done so far.infact Dr kale stand tall among his peers who are Dgs of other organisation.please be careful of what u say about him and I don't think he has a reason of leaving the country. He is very much around!

1 Like

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by FUNMILAYO01: 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
@lastprophet in ur humble opinion, do u think u've communicated ur concerns with intelligence? I know the statistician guy from twitter. He is someone I look up to and admire. An outstanding public servant in the exercise of his duty. So before u and all ur fellow rotten mouthed fans and supporters condemn the hardworking man, get ur baseless opinions rights
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by ZACHIE: 4:41pm On May 28, 2015
I thought Dr. YEMi Kale did a fantastic job while in that office.
He has no known reason to jump the gun.
But, knowing the kind of sleaze that Abuja is, he may have had good reason to flee .
Abuja corrupts absolutely
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 28, 2015
The number of new accounts defending this man..

2 Likes

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by lukuluku101(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2015
I barely know this Dr. Kale, but nobody of his repute will type 'in shorthand' and make such errors as using 'seat' for 'sit'.

I'm not validating the OP's allegations, just stating an observation.

1 Like

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 28, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
The number of new accounts defending this man..

Thought I'm the only one who observed it.
Some of them registered today.
could this be Dr Yemi Kale, plan B or what?? I don't get it .
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by ZACHIE: 5:29pm On May 28, 2015
lukuluku101:
I barely know this Dr. Kale, but nobody of his repute will type 'in shorthand' and make such errors as using 'seat' for 'sit'.

I'm not validating the OP's allegations, just stating an observation.

I noticed those too and wondered if something wasn't amiss, beside the errors, the language is too raw and crude for someone of such cerebral mind.
But, considering that Mr. President is said to have a PHD, then, .....hmmm. Anything is possible in his cabinet

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? / Breaking News!! 6 Countries Indicate Interest To Merge With Nigeria. Check'm Out / The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.