Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration (6428 Views)

Shehu Sani: We May Die Before Buhari Completes His Reforms / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode / The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
LastProphet:
I have it on good authority that the Statistician General of Nigeria - Dr Yemi Kale has fled with his family since on monday, he obviously fears for the false statistics he has been publishing at the behest of Okonjo Iweala. He fled with every single member of his family.

I know Yemi Alade very well. He was well "oiled" by the trillions that were stolen to reel out all sorts of contradictory numbers to make the failure - Jonathan look good!

He will run but he cannot ride. We will find him, prosecute him and jail him for his crimes against humanity!

-CramJones
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by Pataki: 5:46pm On May 28, 2015
cramjones:

I know Yemi Alade very well. He was well "oiled" by the trillions that were stolen to reel out all sorts of contradictory numbers to make the failure - Jonathan look good!
He will run but he cannot ride. We will find him, prosecute him and jail him for his crimes against humanity!
-CramJones

Femi Fani Sir-were, I told you, you will have more than enough company for Kirikiri.

BTW, is his name Alade or Kale?
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by FUNMILAYO01: 7:01pm On May 28, 2015
Y'all talk too much. *yawn*
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by mikeywise(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
Who do I believe now
Re: Dr Yemi Kale Flees Nigeria Before Buhari Inauguration by route6six: 9:12am On May 29, 2015
@LP , I am in abuja and with DR Kale now , I hope you know farmers market in maitama , or the beerbarn at wuse 2 , please state time and let's meet there .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) / Kaduna Strike: Reinstate Sacked Workers, PDP Tells El-Rufai / "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.