Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] (38950 Views)

Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers / Yemi Alade Stuns In New Photo, Smiles Like Never Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by badassProdigy(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2015
The sexy songstress looks exquisite in an Ankara bum short, a white shirt and a nice pair of Ankara heels...

#meLikey tongue

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by indiraserv: 12:15pm On May 28, 2015
Nice, I like that Yemi creates her style and sets new trends

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by naijaboiy: 12:17pm On May 28, 2015
Why is this picture looking photoshopped?

Or is it just me?

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 28, 2015
I love Yemi Alade's fashion sense, like I really love it.

Did I also mention that she has a lovely personality coupled with the fact that she is also very talented.

21 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by enoqueen: 12:22pm On May 28, 2015
She try.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by NegeduGrace(f): 12:59pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Why is this picture looking photoshopped?

Or is it just me?
it not photoshopped,dats yemi alade for real

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by badassProdigy(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Did I also mention that she has a lovely personality coupled with the fact that she is also very talented.

you jst did cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
I love Yemi Alade's fashion sense, like I really love it.

one thing I like about her is that she looks like a regular girl that made it. I think I'll forever see her as one of us until she starts doing plastic surgeries.

5 things wrong with dencia's african energy song

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by fatdon2(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2015
grin grin see her k-leg
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by pretydiva(f): 3:37pm On May 28, 2015
Dis babe is biuriful. I luv her dress sense. Carry go yemi nuffin do u

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
I love her fashion sense...
Especially the blue hairdo...
My kinda style..

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 28, 2015
She slayed this outfit! kiss

And the blue braids I hated on her before, looks good on her now. Hmm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by kilokeys(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
shocked that left lap can feed a full village.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by badassProdigy(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2015
kilokeys:
shocked that left lap can feed a full village.
lol...
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 28, 2015
yemi!! Yemiii!!!!!! Ah!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
With that kind of sexy body, even rags would fit.

Nice one Yemi

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by abbeyoye2001(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
Is she perfomong tomao?
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Neduzze5(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis babe is biuriful. I luv her dress sense. Carry go yemi nuffin do u
Pinkiedearie:
I love her fashion sense...
Especially the blue hairdo...
My kinda style..

Dress Sense
Fashion Sense...

Okay na

Anybody else? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Kingkamal(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
That's her own shine shine problem Abeg na only politics I dey enjoy for NL. Pls let me know how to deactivate. The other news.
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by pinkycute(f): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
Everyday Am thinking about her kiss kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by yorke1: 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
I love this young girl

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by iluvweed(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by baybeeboi: 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
is she a footballer?
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Abluvs9ja: 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
angryhmmmm
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by agarawu23(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
ok
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by moxsella(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
kileleyi > Kaka nla to vibrate

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
This girl and the load on her head lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by r33d(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
Beautiful dress for the evening cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic / Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Slams Man Who Said Davido Is A Better Singer Than Fela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.