Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi (28375 Views)

I.N.E.C Official Who Aided Wikes Election Confesses / Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Demdem(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
smsdigito:

Or he is not sure of what will happen to him by the time wike climbs the seat? Amaechi stylishly running away to exile i guess lol grin

U sound ignorant. There is nothing wike will do to Amaechi.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by oloriooko(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
It is well with Nigeria where toddlers are leaders.
Woe into that land whose king is a child!

Both ameachi and wike are toddlers who accidentally found themelves in the corridor of power angry
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Firefire(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
NobleG1:

He didn't lose, PDP rigged it

On a scale of 100% how sure are you ?
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
elohorayodele:
who want make you come before? JUDAS
Amaechi is not Judas. because he did not betray Jonathan. Amaechi is more like Paul in d bible who spread Salvation to all despite disaproval from many Jews who thought them d Jews are so special, and the gentiles too inferior to be supported and given access to salvation. Amaechi is a Nationalist and Nigerian. He refuse to be a tribal bigot like many of us

Amaechi was the DG of Buhari Campaign. It is expected for sure
that he will be in Abuja. Amaechi played national politics in 2015
election and not state politics. I live in PH. Most portharcourt
people are not happy with Amaechi 4 supporting Buhari purely out
of Triabalism. At d same time, they are aware that Amaechi did not
betray Jonathan. because Amaechi told the whole river state and d
whole Nigeria that he does not consider Jonathan his brother even
when he was not sure that Buhari will win. Even a father can
disown his own child.
Amaechi is bold and courageous. He stand fully 4 what he believes
danming d consequence. He is firm.
Nigeria needs atleast 50 Amaechi at d top.
Amaechi weakness is dat he is too blunt and straight forward in a
world that love hipocracy. He should keep somethings to himself
because d world love lies and hipocracy.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
atbu1983:
Amaechi was the DG of Buhari Campaign. It is expected for sure that he will be in Abuja. Amaechi played national politics in 2015 election and not state politics. I live in PH. Most portharcourt people are not happy with Amaechi 4 supporting Buhari purely out of Triabalism. At d same time, they are aware that Amaechi did not betray Jonathan. because Amaechi told the whole river state and d whole Nigeria that he does not consider Jonathan his brother even when he was not sure that Buhari will win. Even a father can disown his own child.
Amaechi is bold and courageous. He stand fully 4 what he believes danming d consequence. He is firm.
Nigeria needs atleast 50 Amaechi at d top.
Amaechi weakness is dat he is too blunt and straight forward in a world that love hipocracy. He should keep somethings to himself because d world love lies and hipocracy.

Ameachi is the Chief liar and hypocrite
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by doublewisdom: 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
Who cares?
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by 400billionman: 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
Who cares.

Amaechi expires tomorrow.. We will know how important you were to GMB by your next appointment.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by ajebuter(f): 4:20pm On May 28, 2015
Although PDP is not the best, yet, it has more matured people than APc

APC members are sore losers and never good at accepting defaet

Look at GEJ, he lost an election, congratulated his opponent, showed him around aso rock in good spirit and oneness of mind, something APC is never capable of doing

As ameachi and mama Taraba have just shown

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by saintTim(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2015
UR presences will only cause problem
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Demdem(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

by what power?

The law of the land will take care of that

at most a minister with less influence

No, first a man that has the ears and heart of the president.

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by cocokiller1(f): 4:22pm On May 28, 2015
durhhhhh!!!!!!
we no wan even see ur face.
we won't miss u....but if to say dakuku win u 4 come d inauguration

sour loser... any1 who thinks he isn't a loser should keep their opinion to themselves
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by onlyson16(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2015
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 28, 2015
Chiaka:

Leave that for Rivers people to decide.................and we have decided WIKE for the next 4 years and maybe another 4 years grin grin grin grin grin grin.!

Thank you, my dear. These folks are unhealthily obsessed with what obtains here in Rivers than with what happens even in their personal lives.

Wike will finish his tenure! !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 4:23pm On May 28, 2015
kunle75:

You are very correct,but i wonder how some people reason atimes when they still believe that WICKED will be there for long.

Court will sack him soon.In fact he might even be one of the new guinea pig for the new administrations litmus test

In your thought...........welcome to the real world.....WIKE.............till 2009 and beyond
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

by what power?

at most a minister with less influence

Amaechi have done his two terms as governor. He did not contest for any election in 2015. His main interest in 2015 was for Buhari to win and he got it. Dakuku Peterside governorship was secondary.
Wike won in river state because of tribal sentiment for Jonathan. people voted wike as a consolatiom for Patience Jonathan and as a protest for Jonathan loss.
Most rivers people dont like wike as a person. but they voted him because of sympathy 4 jonathan.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 28, 2015
Oja oyingbo o mo pe enikan o wa. Which simply means oyingbo market no Sabi who come and who no come. Move on amaechi!
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by dondigi(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2015
Na wah for this guy sef. Shuooo, this is clear politicts of bitterness. So that he would say, afterall, I never handed over to him. Haba Amaechi, we all have one life to live o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 4:26pm On May 28, 2015
atbu1983:

Amaechi have done his two terms as governor. He did not contest for any election in 2015. His main interest in 2015 was for Buhari to win and he got it. Dakuku Peterside governorship was secondary.
Wike won in river state because of tribal sentiment for Jonathan. people voted wike as a consolatiom for Patience Jonathan and as a protest for Jonathan loss.
Most rivers people dont like wike as a person. but they voted him because of sympathy 4 jonathan.

Good you know........so let Rivers people be.........we decided WIKE...........Ameachi can die in shame for not delivery Rivers to APC, since he has refused to get over it!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 28, 2015
NobleG1:

He didn't lose, PDP rigged it
but president GEJ lost right? with all the irregularities in the north ranging from under age voting to inflating the actual number of voters yet you did not see it as rigging and you have the guts to rivers election was rigged.

you are the actual definition of hypocrisy.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Thank you, my dear. These folks are unhealthily obsessed with what obtains here in Rivers than with what happens even in their personal lives.

Wike will lose in the tribunal and appeal court.
Another Election will be hed in River State around December 2015.
Though i am a supporter of Dakuku peterside, i bliv Wike will win the re-scheldule election if things remain d way they are today with d high Jonathan sympathy syndrome and Buhari/APC hate syndrome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by kraftykc(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:
Sour loser grin

Rotimi Ameachi is still nursing his wound of losing the Rivers State election when our humble President GEJ has moved on without any regret.

Sorry about your loss, Amaechi.

Dude, ... Amaechi didn't even run. He served two terms

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Though i am a supporter of Dakuku peterside, i bliv Wike will win the re-scheldule election if things remain d way they are today with d high Jonathan sympathy syndrome and Buhari/APC hate syndrome in river state. But in Bayelsa state next year, APC might win d Governorship. Bayelsa people are not so concern about Jonathan loss compared to rivers people and south east people even though Jonathan is from Bayelsa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 28, 2015
atbu1983:

Though i am a supporter of Dakuku peterside, i bliv Wike will win the re-scheldule election if things remain d way they are today with d high Jonathan sympathy syndrome and Buhari/APC hate syndrome

We wait!
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
atbu1983:

Though i am a supporter of Dakuku peterside, i bliv Wike will win the re-scheldule election if things remain d way they are today with d high Jonathan sympathy syndrome and Buhari/APC hate syndrome in river state. But in Bayelsa state next year, APC might win d Governorship. Bayelsa people are not so concern about Jonathan loss compared to rivers people and south east people even though Jonathan is from Bayelsa.

Let's wait and see!
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by NobleG1(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

On a scale of 100% how sure are you ?

100%
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Firefire(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2015
NobleG1:

100%

Video evidence please ?
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by NobleG1(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2015
Nashoji:
but president GEJ lost right? with all the irregularities in the north ranging from under age voting to inflating the actual number of voters yet you did not see it as rigging and you have the guts to rivers election was rigged.

you are the actual definition of hypocrisy.

You want me to list atrocities of PDP? Well, the list is huge.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2015
Amaechi is now synonymous with loquacious, immaturity, crudeness and confusion.

His absence brings serenity and calm!!!!
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Geulink: 4:41pm On May 28, 2015
I now confirm what Wike said about Amaechi, the Amaechi have a psychological problem. It's true. No matter what, he should be there. It shows that Amaechi have rejected Rivers state looking for a domestic appointment in Abuja.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Glomoni: 4:41pm On May 28, 2015
U JUST SPOKE MY MIND
BABAKABIRU301:
BRO, YOUR PRESENCE CAN'T EVEN BE RECOGNIZE
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by osimataylor(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2015
This threat of two months only come from APC fools.How far with all your rant on Fayose's impeachment?APC talk too much.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 28, 2015
To even think there are people supporting amechi here...party affiliations should not cloud your judgement...amaechi has been formenting trouble...if you have a problem with wike,go to court and stop acting like a thug...why cant amaechi abide by the rule of law that the apc has been trumpeting......jonathan has prepared his handover notes and transferred it to buhari yet still he was still insulted on that thread but amaechi has continuously disrespected his opponent and been a thorn against a smooth handover in his state still he is praised by apc e -fans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies / Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture) / Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.