Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi (28374 Views)

I.N.E.C Official Who Aided Wikes Election Confesses / Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by NobleG1(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

Video evidence please ?

So you want me to show you video evidence that PDP has been rigging elections since 1999? Where have you been? In the cave?
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Firefire(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2015
NobleG1:

So you want me to show you video evidence that PDP has been rigging elections since 1999? Where have you been? In the cave?

You see?

Evidence you no get, na only mouth you carry!

grin
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 28, 2015
mperoakeem:
why must you attend a two month governor inaugural ceremony
it's actually a waste of precious time grin
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by emmatok(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

Nothing as painful and dying without trace.

Oku akurun, bi ina ba ku a fi eru bo oju, bi ogede ku a fi omo re ropo.

Rotimi o fi eyin ire le, ko ri eni gbeyin re.

Such is life. grin grin grin

How can a man who is at the center of power be dying.

You people just hate him because he showed you guys how to play politics.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by badesco(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2015
Nobody expect a looser like Gov. Ameachi to attend the the inuaguration ceremony of a democratically Governor elect, Barrister Wike. After all the constitution did not make it mandatory for him to physically handed over and a similar situation will also occur in jigawa state, where the incumbent Governor would not be physically present to hand over. so shame to Gov. AMEACHI and i hope APC will compensate him with Ministerial position.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by 12345DKO(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2015
Nonybb:
The Lion of Ubima have spoken
That was what you intend typing
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 28, 2015
Apc

Their end go worst pass pdp own

A party that never accept defeat is nothing but a terror party.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by joshuaidibia(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Wike will not last on that seat for long
HITMAN. Na u wan kill am abi? sad

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by spencekat(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2015
Who cares?.Your presence is not needed at all.Bury your head in shame.As a sitting governor,you couldn't deliver your party APC both in the presidential and guba polls.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by klax(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2015
It's better you do not come nobody really want to see your face Mr Amaechi ok So f e c k off.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by cjrane: 5:53pm On May 28, 2015
Very ungentlemanly and unsportsmanlike of Amaechi.
GEJ has continued to show personal example of what politics should be.
Campaign hard and when the results are out, respect the people's wish and congratulate the winner. Politics of bitterness is for the immature and primitive mind

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by mbulela: 5:56pm On May 28, 2015
Petty and sore loser.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by simplisity(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2015
Pride and arrogant r d worst temprament one can have, and Amechi have all, that is y he can never play gentle bcs he will alwas like to subdue.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by petermichaels(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
If u lyk dnt wake up frm yor sleep dat day Amaechi. It changes nothing.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by mbulela: 6:07pm On May 28, 2015
NobleG1:

And apc is allergic to rigging,abi?
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by ddippset(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2015
Look at you all. Basta+d hypocrites. Majority of people here can't even forgive and tolerate their neighbours. It's not even about the elections which patience and gesilia Kan abused. For over a year wike in collaboration with patience Jonathan and Joseph mbu did not allow amaechi to be the governor of his state. And now he should just hold hands and sing kumbaya with wike? OK. Amaechi is not pretending about what patience and wike did to him for 2 years.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
ddippset:
Look at you all. Basta+d hypocrites. Majority of people here can't even forgive and tolerate their neighbours. It's not even about the elections which patience and gesilia Kan abused. For over a year wike in collaboration with patience Jonathan and Joseph mbu did not allow amaechi to be the governor of his state. And now he should just hold hands and sing kumbaya with wike? OK. Amaechi is not pretending about what patience and wike did to him for 2 years.

Just noise. Still looking for sense in your comment! !!
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by gregg2: 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
Amaechi will be stoned if found around that handover vicinity
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Iyoma2(f): 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
Amaechi take life easy, No condition is permanent, at a time u were an enemy of these Same group that is turning your brain today. he who laugh last laugh best.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by 30pence: 6:52pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:
Sour loser grin

Rotimi Ameachi is still nursing his wound of losing the Rivers State election when our humble President GEJ has moved on without any regret.

Sorry about your loss, Amaechi.

The guy get things to hide.
Sai, Amaechi don enter one chance.
smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Alfranco(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:
AMAECHI IS TOO CHILDISH AND TOUTISH...MAYBE TOO MUCH ASSOCIATION WITH TOUTS...HE SHOULD GROW UP
Your remark is apt. The braggart governor won't stop being petulant brat. He took politics too far, forgetting he's just a mere mortal like everyone...he's going to ABJ to witness the Presidential inauguration where an outgoing President of the losing party is honoring. That's maturity not being clueless as Amaechi's ilks are apt to rant.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Icecream4U(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:
Sour loser grin

Rotimi Ameachi is still nursing his wound of losing the Rivers State election when our humble President GEJ has moved on without any regret.

GEJ has no choice than to move on cos the defeat was so "clean" but same can't be said in wike's case. Wike is leaving that sit as soon as buhari comes in.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by TheAdvocate(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Wike will not last on that seat for long

Can we say the same for Buhari? undecided
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 28, 2015
Icecream4U:
GEJ has no choice than to move on cos the defeat was so "clean" but same can't be said in wike's case. Wike is leaving that sit as soon as buhari comes in.

Mtcheeewww!
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Icecream4U(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Mtcheeewww!
watch and see.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Firefire(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2015
Icecream4U:

How clean is it when it was said to be a "civilian coup"

Anyway, that is news now.

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by SpencerLewis(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:
Sour loser grin

He didn't lose the so-called election. he was rigged out. So, don't compare GEJ's loss to APC in Rivers state. people were prevented from voting why result sheets were with Wike and his thugs. GEJ massively rigged especially in the SS/SE states, but still the voice peope(which they said is the voice of God) still overwhelmed him and he has to surrender to avoid Gbagbo's treatment.
When the tribunal nullifies the so-called wike's victory and call 4 anoda election and without federal support for himself and his thugs, we will see how strong Wike is really compared to Amaechi.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by tonychristopher: 7:14pm On May 28, 2015
Alfranco:

Your remark is apt. The braggart governor won't stop being petulant brat. He took politics too far, forgetting he's just a mere mortal like everyone...he's going to ABJ to witness the Presidential inauguration where an outgoing President of the losing party is honoring. That's maturity not being clueless as Amaechi's ilks are apt to rant.

Lol
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by ddippset(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Just noise. Still looking for sense in your comment! !!
there are 3 prerequisites to finding some sense in a post, any post at all. 1. You must have a brain. 2. The brain must be located in the right place, your skull. 3. The brain must not be tucked far in-between your legs. You need to find where your problem lies brother but trust me it's definitely not in the sensibility or otherwise of my post.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by omolami: 7:17pm On May 28, 2015
Amaechi is stupendously arrogant . I see him always as a fool.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 28, 2015
woman Wrapper!
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by braimeddy: 7:22pm On May 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Ministerial Nominees Might Just “take A Bow And Go” Today / Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies / Jonathan Driving A Road Construction Truck (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.