Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi (28365 Views)

I.N.E.C Official Who Aided Wikes Election Confesses / Prof Osinbajo' At Sudan's Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (photos) / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 28, 2015
ddippset:
there are 3 prerequisites to finding some sense in a post, any post at all. 1. You must have a brain. 2. The brain must be located in the right place, your skull. 3. The brain must not be tucked far in-between your legs. You need to find where your problem lies brother but trust me it's definitely not in the sensibility or otherwise of my post.

Mtcheeewww! Struggling to make some sense. Bro, relax. You might make some sense then. Probably.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2015
dearpreye:

Mtcheeewww! Struggling to make some sense. Bro, relax. You might make some sense then. Probably.
Check ya mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by omolami: 7:36pm On May 28, 2015
People of Rivers state will celebrate Amaechi's absence. So full of himself when actually is empty.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by mkdboy: 7:42pm On May 28, 2015
I never like people who do not practice what they preach,Amaechi is one of such those people.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by ronald4lif(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2015
I truly do not understand this Amaechi and his APC stalwarts atimes. Does he really mean he won't be a witness/participant in the transfer of power?. They won power at the centre, won the gubernatorial election in most of the states and sweep most seat of house of reps yet PDP congratulated the winners. But for APC, it's all about them. It'd be a shame if Amaechi boycott tomorrow's inauguration in Rivers. Nonsense!
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Icecream4U(m): 8:00pm On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
I truly do not understand this Amaechi and his APC stalwarts atimes. Does he really mean he won't be a witness/participant in the transfer of power?. They won power at the centre, won the gubernatorial election in most of the states and sweep most seat of house of reps yet PDP congratulated the winners. But for APC, it's all about them. It'd be a shame if Amaechi boycott tomorrow's inauguration in Rivers. Nonsense!
APC won but PDP rigged! It's dangerous for riggers to rule the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by olawoyin4u(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2015
Nominate &Win New Samsung Galaxy S6.Click here!

Instructions
Step 1:Click on the link

Step 2:Click Authenticate to nominate

Step 3:Click Authenticate again

Step 4:Click OK.

Step 5:You may be ask to log in your Facebook. Ensure compliance.

Step 6:Click on Nominate Olawoyin

Step 7:Click on Request Nomination from your friends.

N.b.You can only request nomination after you nominate. Wishing you good luck as you smile home with new Samsung Galaxy s6 edge.

Click this link to proceedĀ http:///JYodbJ
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by ronald4lif(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
Icecream4U:

There's an election tribunal where the APC can take their cases, if any, to seek redress. Doesn't justify why an outgoing governor won't be present in the transition of power in a state he governed for 8years.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by networkrecharg: 8:08pm On May 28, 2015
[size=20pt]WHO KILLED 94 RIVERS CIVILIANS DURING ELECTION DAYS.......[/size]

robosky02:

http://www.punchng.com/news/amaechi-jang-others-to-shun-new-govs-inauguration/
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by networkrecharg: 8:11pm On May 28, 2015
[size=20pt]A PARTY WON BY BALLOT PAPERS,
THE OTHER PARTY WAS DECLARED WINNER BY BULLETS.
ARE ELECTION DONE BY BULLETS OR BALLOTS[/size]

Icecream4U:
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 28, 2015
The way Buhari will 'shock' Amaechi eeeh! The shocker MKO got from Umaru Dikko will be like child's play. Except Buhari has really "changed" or become compromised, I do not think he can work with Amaechi. The North knows this and they will soon "cage" him. If he makes noise, they will unleash EFCC on him.

[size=18pt]"A .... at 50, is a .... for eternity"[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by networkrecharg: 8:15pm On May 28, 2015
[size=15pt]amaechi is good oooh... He has released 200 million to pay up salaries...
God bless Amaechi for Rivers[/size]

chi4ik4:
Amechi who cares? River people don't even wanna see your face because you have expired!!! you don't have self control! you behave like a Little Kid, Amechi we don't need you. go & become boy boy to Buhari!!!!
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by enyioma10000(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2015
its strictly by invitation, u know what that means ...
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by olutunde12(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2015
mperoakeem:
why must you attend a two month governor inaugural ceremony

I pity you. Can you tell me one single election conducted by jega that has been upturned? Tribunal will void 120,000 votes and deduct it from 1,000,000. The balance will still be way above your friend's and that is the vadict!
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by olutunde12(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2015
Xetima:
The way Buhari will 'shock' Amaechi eeeh! The shocker MKO got from Umaru Dikko will be like child's play. Except Buhari has really "changed" or become compromised, I do not think he can work with Amaechi. The North knows this and they will soon "cage" him. If he makes noise, they will unleash EFCC on him.

[size=18pt]"A .... at 50, is a .... for eternity"[/size]

Ah, Do you mean he is a fool? Leave the dromning man alone. You noticed that he kept quiet small when he was not given vp, he will go to oblivion if bullhary fails to 'mInister' him . Tinubu will make him his cso.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by todayguest(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2015
Tactical way to avoid the avoidables. He can't be comfortable at the arena given the state of things. Lots of comments would be targeted at him to mock him. I'll do the same, if I had acted like Amaechi.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by cocokiller1(f): 10:07pm On May 28, 2015
Chiaka:

Good you know........so let Rivers people be.........we decided WIKE...........Ameachi can die in shame for not delivery Rivers to APC, since he has refused to get over it!
very good response
I wonder y it's owais rivers dis rivers dat..
amaechi this,amaechii dat....if they lovve amaevchi too much,let the people put collective efforts nd vote him in as a governor in their various states in d next election nd just let rivers nd wike be
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by chernest2002: 10:10pm On May 28, 2015
Amaechi can go exile if he chose but we don't care,these are criminals in apc, none democrats and will do anything for power,unlike his brother gej he knows that national service have expired date.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by tomakint: 10:12pm On May 28, 2015
Demdem:

Yes, far higher. It's his turn to trample upon shepo and wikes head. grin
Wao....for the first time in your e-life you pretended to be happy.....how fortunate grin
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by tomakint: 10:15pm On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Check ya mail.
I dey watch you since........wetin u dey distribute for mail oya send me my copy sharpaly before......
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 28, 2015
mperoakeem:
why must you attend a two month governor inaugural ceremony
make sure you come and remove his after two month. You think you yoruba mumu them can stay in your poor and useless state and tell us who to rule is? Then you must be mad
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2015
tomakint:

I dey watch you since........wetin u dey distribute for mail oya send me my copy sharpaly before......
grin grin cheesy

Bad niggas dem dey here o cheesy
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Jj222(f): 10:28pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:
Sour loser grin

Rotimi Ameachi is still nursing his wound of losing the Rivers State election when our humble President GEJ has moved on without any regret.

Sorry about your loss, Amaechi.

if u like dont come who cares.wike is d governor n Amaechi you can not Chang it. .according to ur name Amaechi .meaning do u know tomorrow?
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by tomakint: 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin cheesy

Bad niggas dem dey here o cheesy
Nigga.......you know what time is.......I dey wait patiently nothing do you grin cheesy
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by darkjorse: 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
That is APC for you. Ugly men with bitter and wicked heart. APC will be worst than PDP
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
tomakint:

Nigga.......you know what time is.......I dey wait patiently nothing do you grin cheesy
I dey feel you. grin
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by tomakint: 10:39pm On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dey feel you. grin
I dey feel you too.......but I still maintain, send the thing abi.......

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by ezeagu(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2015
Nigerian politics is filled with child-like men, this must be what the racists meant by the African is half child and half devil. It's this infantile demon syndrome that has ruined the continent since slavery.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by mperoakeem(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2015
Bigmillz:
make sure you come and remove his after two month. You think you yoruba mumu them can stay in your poor and useless state and tell us who to rule is? Then you must be mad
take it easy with ur life and learn to respect others peoples opinions.. why calling me mad... last warning or u'll regret it... mumu. btw enjoy it while it last
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by maxtamazin: 12:52am On May 29, 2015
Nigerians can see who the real fools is....GEJ was humble and cooperative in defeat. Ameachi is a fool and thug. Now we know APC is full of imbeciles.
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by uchechukwum(m): 1:24am On May 29, 2015
This man's just being a sour loser. If he's not happy, he can take the case up in court. However, being absent from the transition isn't good for his person. He'll always return to Rivers even if he runs to Abuja today. "Home na better o"
Re: I Will Not Be Attending Wikes Inauguration Ceremony - Amaechi by TrishaP(f): 6:59am On May 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thought you don't comment on any other thread outside the usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos As The CGC Of Customs Hammed Resumes Duty Officially Today / IBB Confirms Statement Asking Buhari To Step Down, Any Other Info Is Fake - FFK / NYSC Replies Adebayo Shittu, Says Political Office Not Replacement For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.