Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind (737 Views)

10 Signs She’s Truly In Love With You. / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind by PERO79(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2009
Follow NL, plz i need ur opinions,i got a belated valentine wishes frm my girl friend precisely 5pm
and 4 me i'm so much confused whether this girl really hv me at hrt.
Re: Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind by fe32(m): 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2009
well,, that late,, well we cannot jump into conclusions as they say, it depends on what you know about her, she may not be d let's celebrate this and that type, .though they are rare, though bro,, ,she really may not be into you and using this little strategy to make you u see , and am sure u've been seeing the sign cos u wudn't bring this up if u haven't noticed anything b4,

my advice is that you free u'r mind and keep it strong, the fact that u love someone does not mean they'll love u bak, though this cud be painfull, but dnt get to the point where u make urself a total heartwreck over love;, deeper and true love is always somewhere else
Re: Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind by patwhizkid(f): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2009
@ fe32
true talk
Re: Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind by Hollysmile: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2009
One of my gals did not wish me it at all until it was 6:30pm. It doesn't bug me, cos na only her TOTO i dey enjoy.
Re: Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind by patwhizkid(f): 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2009
Holly lol, oni yeye, oju kokoro.
Re: Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind by Hollysmile: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2009
Pattie! Abeg, if u wan insult me try use langua wey i go understand, I no dey hear yoruba na only hausa, ibo and english i dey hear. Na my mind i yarn. Yarn ur own.
Re: Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind by breaka: 12:38am On Feb 15, 2009
Hollysmile,

Holly Pattie say u get BIG EYE's shocked,

U self no try but anyway na only that one dey make me keep some and love some,

Well SHA

@ poster,

Less face the truth, she went to see someone else, when she's back she now send u wishes, all thesame, i was once a mugu like u uno, LOVE that almost took all i have including me, but i overcame it.

See to face the fact, their are other girls, don't get urself involve i 1 relationship, keep like 2-3 and u will see what am talking about.

get use to what u see, because u will leave long.
Re: Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind by Hollysmile: 1:21am On Feb 15, 2009
Breaka, no mind pattie. She dey in luv wit my raw yarns.
Anyway, na stil de same thin me and you dey yarn. De diff be say i yarn witout puttin sugar in it. 4now i dey in luv but i get plenty gals i dey service.
Re: Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind by breaka: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2009
Hollysmile.

U be sure person, play ur games men!.
Re: Do U Think She Truly Have Me In Mind by Czarskit(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2009
When u receive a message on a Sony Ericsson phone it tells u 'Message needs a reply'. . . If u use a SE mobile & it shows that message, I suggest u reply her, if not just ignore her. . .

(1) (Reply)

Girls/ladies I Need Your Answers / Mistress Drives Lover Off The Cliff. / Abeg Help Me Tell Am What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.