Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. (38604 Views)

Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2015
more

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Closer look

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2015
For more information, Contact

MASTERSTOUCHSTUDIOS(MTS) on

PHONE:+234 8032582385, 08068590279
Email: arcspida@gmail.com, akalawu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by donpope1(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2015
I see Great and neat project..

Feel free to contact us for your Electrical installation.

Atom-Elect is a full service company for both residential and
commercial electrical needs and is committed to going above
and beyond our customer’s expectations. Our mission is to
provide exceptionally qualified services to all of our customers
while staying competitive with our pricing. both
We have the expertise you can depend on in Residential
and Commercial Electrical Services from minor
Email:enquiry. atomelect@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/AtomElectEngineering
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by Precision5: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nice job
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Precision5:
Nice job

Thanks
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by mavverick: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nice one Bro.
I pray you deliver on this project.
One question i have, when can one use blocks to set foundation and when do you have to do raft ?
When can you mix and match, i.e 2 coach of raft and lets say 2 coach of blocks ?
If blocks are being used for a foundation, do they have to be specially made for strength or just blocks on the street ?
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
mavverick:
Nice one Bro.
I pray you deliver on this project.
One question i have, when can one use blocks to set foundation and when do you have to do raft ?
When can you mix and match, i.e 2 coach of raft and lets say 2 coach of blocks ?
If blocks are being used for a foundation, do they have to be specially made for strength or just blocks on the street ?

Thanks. The work is at the roofing stage. Haven't had time to compile the files and post them. Will do that soon.

1. Block in foundation is usually adopted in a firm soil or in foundation of light structures like bungalows. It goes with strip and pad foundations.

Raft foundation is usually adopted in a weak/sandy/marshy soil where the soil bearing capacity is about 50-75kN

2. Combination of block and raft in foundation is usually adopted to reduce cost of construction in foundation. Instead of having deep ground beams, about 300mm bottom beam is cast which in turn receive the blockworks and the blockwork receive upper beam and slab.

The essence is just to replace the volume of concrete and the required reinforcement, formwork and all that go with it. this type of foundation should be discouraged in swampy areas.

3. The block might not be necessarily specially made, but it is better to use sandcrete solid block in foundation, but if hollow block is used, the hollow should be filled with mass concrete to strengthen the block and to prevent water movement in the foundation.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by bobbyzamani(m): 4:52am On Jun 03, 2016
hello bro, please am really happy to see the neat and great job and i will love to meet you also as i will love to start up a project. Please write me on henryoz554@gmail.com. It urgent as i have searched for a nice drawing when i was redirected to your profile
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2016
bobbyzamani:
hello bro, please am really happy to see the neat and great job and i will love to meet you also as i will love to start up a project. Please write me on henryoz554@gmail.com. It urgent as i have searched for a nice drawing when i was redirected to your profile

Mail sent
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Sorry for the delay in updating this thread.
Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2016
More updates

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2016
More

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2016
More 2

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2016
More 3

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2016
More 4

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 9:08am On Nov 04, 2016
More 5

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2016
Preparation for Suspended floor

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2016

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2016
The bungalow

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2016

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2016

MASTERSTOUCHSTUDIOS(MTS) on

www.masterstouchstudios..com

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2016
Exterior view

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2016
More

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2016
More updates

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2016

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2016

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2016

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2016

MASTERSTOUCHSTUDIOS(MTS),

www.masterstouchstudios..com

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Staircase, decking and other reinforcements.

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by ihebrooke(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
More pics

Re: Construction Of 5 Bedroom Duplex And a 4 Bedroom Bungalow in Imo State. by Frankraj: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
*BANK DETAILS' MADNESS.*
(always go to your bank personally).

NEW SCAM ALERT.
PLS HELP US SPREAD THIS FAST.
IT MAY SAVE OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES, SO RE-BROADCAST.

Please be aware that fraudsters have developed new software & devised a new means of defrauding people, as the former trick of sending an SMS telling you that your ATM has been deactivated due to system upgrade or BVN issues, is no longer working well for them because people are very aware of that trick now.

Their new trick now is to send you an email supposedly, to have been sent by your bank e-mail service informing you that you have been debited #2,000 as *subscription fee* for the bank's monthly digest magazine and the charge will continue every month *(and indeed, any info that you did not request or even requested).*
To unsubscribe and cancel that deduction monthly from your account, you should click here (a link is given there).

Once you click the link, it will open up a page where you will be asked to supply your bank details including ATM information.
That is now the info they need to enable them access and clear your account.

Please remember:
DO NOT REPLY SUCH E-MAIL.
DO NOT CLICK THE LINK TO CANCEL THE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION.
JUST IGNORE OR DELETE THE MAIL.
YOUR ACCOUNT IS SAFE AND NOTHING WAS DEDUCTED FOR ANY MAGAZINE.

I've done well to alert you.
Do well to alert more people.
Above all, don't fall a victim.
It is a fresh and latest information from the security Agencies.

*Circulate please.*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Family Has Been Scammed / 5 Bedroom Duplex Built With Italian Materials selling cheap / The State Of A Compound In Isolo After A Heavy Rainfall - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.