Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest (11342 Views)

The Shocking Jesuit Oath / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos / Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

6. Sixthly, though Rome has proven herself to be the greatest fraud ever put off on mankind, I do not recall your magazine going to any great length to expose her as such, even though such a move on your part would be a most blessed benefit to all of mankind, especially the body of Christ. Again, I must ask the question, why is your magazine so anxious to expose dear Alberto? A good question, for even if I thought for a moment that his book, "Alberto," was set forth in pretense, could not my heart rejoice (as the Apostle Paul does in Philippians 1:18) that once again this "mother of all spiritual whoredoms" is being brought again to the attention of the true sheep of God? I must say that I am very suspicious of your motive in printing this articlle. Also, I noted on the second page of your article where Roman Catholic Editor of "Our Sunday Visitor" states: "...The sad thing is that Chick's lies are hard to refute." It may be that they are "hard to refute" simply because they are true! Amen!

https://www.chick.com/articles/houstonletter.asp

7. And last, I must consider the fact that to my remembrance (and I read extensively) I have never read anything against J. T. Chick until he attacked Rome. The Devil's mad and I'm so glad! Hallelujah!

I could go on, but I'm afraid I may have laboured you too much already, so I will stop. I do pray that this letter will be received in the spirit in which it is written; and God willing, may the truth set forth in it reach the hearts of many dear souls, lest they end up with the mark of the Beast. May God also encourage your heart to search this matter out diligently, lest you be found to be fighting against the very Spirit of Truth, Himself, even our dear Lord. I do believe if you and I could go to visit with Alberto Rivera, we would walk away fully convinced that he is true. I think you should consider the trip.

Someone who is praying for you,

(signed) James M. Houston
Messengers for Eternity
300 Hayes Drive
Saddle Brook, N.J. 07662

P.S. I failed to thank you for the free advertising you have given to Chick's "Alberto." "For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth" (II Corinthians 13:8.) Hallelujah! Martin Luther said: "Cursed be that love and unity for whose sake the Word of God must be put to stake," and I say 10,000 "Amens!" JMH

https://www.chick.com/articles/houstonletter.asp
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by orisa37: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Alberto is probably in hell right now. Praise God. Alleluia!!!!
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
orisa37:

Alberto is probably in hell right now. Praise God. Alleluia!!!!

It can only be a religious spirit that will make someone rejoice that a fellow human is in hell and you need to be set free from it!

"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed" (John 8:36).
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by Ubenedictus(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Why will someone spam his thread with anticatholic quotes?
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ubenedictus:

Why will someone spam his thread with anticatholic quotes?

How is it possible for me to spam my thread? undecided
Re: Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Where are the RCC apologists to debunk this story? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven? / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' / What Is The Spiritual Effect Of Sleeping With A Woman On Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.