Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. (22759 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by situationroom: 7:31pm On May 28, 2015
we all needed change but am surely not among those that calls u clueless and rain abuse because I know its not easy...... just know that I personally love you
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:44pm On May 28, 2015
abbeyoye2001:
O
For orgazm
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 28, 2015
sherrypelbrone:
oga geerifuck , u dont even mean well for this nation
And u mean well for d nation
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Orikinla(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2015
Brytawon:

http://www.punchng.com/news/full-text-jonathans-speech-at-handover-note-presentation/
[size=18pt]May God Almighty continue to bless our dear country, Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by 6fit(f): 8:59pm On May 28, 2015
My happyness is dat u succeeded in keeping 9ja in unity even as u are leaving.hope Buhari wil not disintegrate 9ja with his extremism and rigidity. Sotimes i wonder what state 9ja would hav been now if it was Buhari dat lost. At least d northerners who are obsessed with dis ASOROCK can alow us rest for another 4yrs. Pls can some one tell GMB to just pick btw power/job and corruption/Economy....atempt to take all @a time is an attempt to full 9jirians again
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by labbyboi(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2015
Mr. GEJ, you no get conscience o. Lies!!!
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by JoeCutie(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2015
Were the people sitting, standing, kneeling or lying down when this speech was made?

Too much jare.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 28, 2015
Going through this speech and recalling the reality of life in Nigeria real-time I wonder who, as between President Jonathan and his speech writers deserve the credit for the script! Sadly, the speech depicted President Jonathan. Give it to him. Ever Ostriched, he is yoked to denying the obvious all his National and Public life. In the early paragraphs he says his government set out to deepen democracy and provide good governance. He ends by saying he beliefs Nigeria is now secure and his stated objectives achieved.This statement coming from The President at these times when insecurity speaks for itself while the opposition and the international community had to keep sleepless nights to midwife democratic transition of power in the face of his vile deployment of our foreign exchange earnings in the direction of voter intimidation and substantial non-compliance with the electoral process is, at best, fraudulent as it is conscienceless. Indeed President Good luck Ebele Jonathan is a cruel, strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious - some grotesquely split personality. He caused us so much pain! Thank God Nigeria is rid of him and his unruly bull-in-a-Chinashop brand of a First-Lady in the nauseating person of Mrs. Patience Faka Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Bowaley17(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2015
Thank you very much. Safe journey on ur trip to Otuoke.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Nakuza(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2015
We love you, forever we remain grateful for your contributions to our mother land.Remain bless your Excellency.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Marshalee: 12:12pm On May 29, 2015
Thank you Mr President and God bless you
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

See dis g o a t
Ya papa even smell class rep for primary skool
Datz if ya get papa sef

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Walspring: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Omowalksola:
Uncle Jona try sha...#Otuoke loadin

Hmmmmm...

But you try pass am with you pretty pic.. Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Omowalksola(f): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Walspring:

Hmmmmm...

But you try pass am with you pretty pic.. Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol...tnx
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Walspring: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Omowalksola:
lol...tnx

Let's give the thanks to God.. I sent you pm, can you kindly reply me back?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics / Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari / Governors Move Against Senators (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.