Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. (22757 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At Oxford University (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan's Speech After His Final Accreditation Will Melt You(photos) / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Kingkamal(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
NONSENSE101
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Infoay: 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
Congrats all the same. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
Gentolany:

is only a fool will say such a thing
See dis g o a t Ya papa even smell class rep for primary skool Datz if ya get papa sef

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Vikkiboi(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2015
Am sure 90% of you all didn't read this epistle grin

We all need to change angry

Thank God the change is here wink
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by gabriel74: 6:22pm On May 28, 2015
My presidoooo for life
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by SkyBlue1: 6:22pm On May 28, 2015
Vikkiboi:
Am sure 90% of you all didn't read this epistle grin

We all need to change angry

Thank God the change is here wink

The man hasn't made sense in six years in government, it is less than 24hours to handover that he will start making sense?
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by MicroBox: 6:22pm On May 28, 2015
"Don’t judge yourself by your past. You don’t live there anymore. (Zahra) Good buy Gej
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by skentelelady(f): 6:24pm On May 28, 2015
Did he read all this shocked shocked shocked

Serious exit punishment grin

Please don't quote me
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by braveheart99(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2015
This ought to be shorter #justsayin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Iyoma2(f): 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
GEJ may God guide n protect u in ur future endeavours. Farewel MAN OF PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by emafa(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
Your administration looks too good on paper Mr. Presido. I Wish it touched the life of the common man on the street. After all said and done, I wish u a safe trip to Otuoke and also pray for GMB to be able to meet the wishes of the people. God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by ollyruffy: 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
At last. The change is here!
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by sherrypelbrone(f): 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Greatest president in d history of naija
and he cant win his reelection
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by ffome(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
am I to read all these arrant nonsense by a clueless ex president, we don't love you, otuoke love you. bye bye
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
sherrypelbrone:
and he cant win his reelection

Angel
Let's wait till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Fredzy7(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
Some people just keep complaining I believe Jonathan ruled Nigeria well and did not plan for Nigerias downfall........ what exactly are you people blaming him for....... Sometimes before you talk just think carefully then speak respectfully because GEJ deserves respect he has done his best and he will be remembered as the president who allowed democracy into Nigeria...... I know a lot of you haters expected him to do something shameful after the election but you were all shocked dats why you are angry.......... I just hope after BUHARI has done his very best you don't abuse him in the end.............. So before you type any thing antagonistic about Jonathan................. Just think WHAT EXACTLY DID HE DO WRONG(INTENTIONALLY OR NOT)

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by drmaxayuba(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
MY HERO I CELEBRATE YOU.... U CAN KNOW WHAT'S THE LATEST STUFF YOU CAN APPLY FOR HERE www.applyfor.tk u
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by sherrypelbrone(f): 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Angel
Let's wait till 2019
oga geerifuck , u dont even mean well for this nation
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by divinity221(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Fredzy7(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
BUHARI'S WORDS........................ “But what I will say is since the telephone call you(GEJ) made, you have changed the course of NIGERIA’S POLITICAL HISTORY . For that you have earned yourself a PLACE IN OUR HISTORY, for stabilising this system of multi party democracy and you have earned the respect of not only NIGERIANS but WORLD LEADERS"...............

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by divinity221(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2015
freshdude99:
They call u clueless...
I refused to be a part of that agenda bcz I knew u are star and will surely go down as the best president Nigeria has had. Forget what they print and attempts to sabotage ur government, posterity will judge all who had a part to play in such pitiful act. God bless you GEJ, God bless GMB too!
After all said and done,
Nigeria Won kiss

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:42pm On May 28, 2015
sherrypelbrone:
oga geerifuck , u dont even mean well for this nation

Tort u were kinda responsible
Buh ya reply shows how fool*ish ya re
C u n t l e s s b I t c h
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by sherrypelbrone(f): 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Tort u were kinda responsible
Buh ya reply shows how fool*ish ya re
C u n t l e s s b I t c h
keep kalm n enjoy boo-hari
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by YOMNIK: 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
weldone sir, you have made history. My children will grow to know how peaceful you are. The conduct after the election is awesome.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by dhorlipizzu(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2015

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by DaGC(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2015
I expected people to counter what he said with facts or proof, and criticize objectively. Sadly, many didn't read and result to name calling as usual.

I believe many Nigerians expected him to feed them. Since they said he's to be blamed for many Nigerians living in poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by TheFreeOne: 7:12pm On May 28, 2015
The Conference also made resolutions and recommendations for serious constitutional, political and governance reforms, which we have forwarded to the National Assembly for appropriate legislative action. It is our hope that the incoming Government will accord the Report of the National Conference the very high priority that it deserves, as a genuine expression of the will of our people.

That is what nigeria NEED in moving forward to avoid running around in circles eternally. Not some pecuniary change being espoused by corrupt politicians for the gullible

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Fredzy7(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan is the best president yet buhari may be better but what is broken in Nigeria is not just the government but the people's inability to move forward Jonathan is going to rest, just be in a position of power and see how hard it is especially while you are trying to do good............it takes guts to concede defeat.... He has tried his best and trust me when you've done your ........ VERY BEST you will want to have a MERRY REST

©my.own.words®

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by oyinkel(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2015
If only the achievements on ground would equal that on paper......yours would be the villa for another four years.....since this is not so, we can only wish you farewell as you take the exit.
Direct our noble course, guide our leaders right........Oh GOD of creation!
Thanks Gej.
GOD SPEED GBM.
Re: Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. by Agwoden(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
igraman:
abeg who read am finish ...help us summarize
Hide anything in a book and you are safe with some people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) / "Why Restructuring Nigeria Is Impossible" - Gowon / Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.