Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (35664 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by stinggy(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
It's a lie undecided
Here is the official picture

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by folabayo1(f): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
Oma se o
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by Idrismusty97(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
PROPAGANDA
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by biafransoul: 5:52pm On May 28, 2015
Rubbish report.
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
The state visit is scheduled for May 30

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by Pataki: 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
Was is it not in the same Bayelsa he came to give his daughter away in marriage and he was distributing gold plated i-phones? cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by kenotabor(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2015
I'll miss GEJ
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by dre11(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan is returning home amidst mixed feelings from his kinsmen over his performance throughout the period he occupied the nation’s highest political office.

The kinsmen are also angry with him

I hope Asari and co can now do their worst since they say for GEJ to go back to otuoke..... They will start their own militant war in the creeks
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by egift(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
Did the Governor execute any project at all?

And did Jonathan Construct even a single Project?

My people, they is nothing to commission grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by aviazuva: 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
Is it true that there is no airport in Bayelsa state?
That is president GEJ's State?

So he has to land in river State (PH) and drive to his own state?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
AVIAZUVAOOOOOOO
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by ogastone(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2015
Weldone Hero GEJ

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2015
He was a failure. By tomorrow he won't have access to any of the presidential jets. Even the Nigerian Air Force helicoppter in Port Harcourt won't be available for him.

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 28, 2015
holatin:

Jonathan is returning home amidst mixed feelings
from his kinsmen over his performance
throughout the period he occupied the nation’s
highest political office.

And whenever I say the guy failed all nigerian including his kinsmen some lowlifer will call me name.
All hail GEJ, d man who destroyed Nigeria and PDP.

Never again will an impotent twerp rule Nigeria
Mumu... He achieved what your entire generations, born and urborn will never achieve. Don't be surprise GEJ might be ur father's role model.

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by Islie: 6:14pm On May 28, 2015
anonimi:

Na who carry your eyes plus your sense join

Who owns The Nation newspaper again? Is it not the JagbaJantis of Borudillon?

Your hate for this man will soon give you hypertension.......

Better flush it out because you will keep seeing his face for a long time
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by DrGroove(f): 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
This Jona is a failure Charity begins at home but he failed his people

Tufiakwa!!
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by reagand200(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
No more : NA GEJ cause this...na GEJ cause that . Now its GMB turn to receive the ABUSE, oya on your mark lets go Nigerians.
Already them don start to dey package/COIN name for am

1) BABAONECHANCE
2) BRAINLESS
3) CERTIFICATELESS
4) NOMADIC DAURA
5) .......etcetera etcetera

Welcome to the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ABUSE !!!

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by philips70(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2015
Which project was he going to commission? Or was Dickson expecting him to come and commission Mama Peace Aridolf hotel?

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by dustydee: 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
Trivial
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by holatin(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Mumu... He achieved what your entire generations, born and urborn will never achieve. Don't be surprise GEJ might be ur father's role model.
abeg Wetin he achieve ?if not bringing ngeria to it's kneel and giving criminal presidential pardon
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by PassingShot(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2015
holatin:

Jonathan is returning home amidst mixed feelings
from his kinsmen over his performance
throughout the period he occupied the nation’s
highest political office.

And whenever I say the guy failed all nigerian including his kinsmen some lowlifer will call me name.
All hail GEJ, d man who destroyed Nigeria and PDP.

Never again will an impotent twerp rule Nigeria
"Whenever we say", not "whenever I say"
cheesy
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by bmos(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
spongeisback:
From tomorrow they can hook up exclusively with him at the nearest ogogoro joint.
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by chalyAM(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
dapipson:
So am going to miss Lady Dame Faka Patience Jonathan!!
This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian with her Award Winning Speeches
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband Jonathan and Sambo IS good people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * My fellow womens.
6- * I travelled to Abroad to Rest in Peace.
7- * My husband is the best COUPLE on Earth.
8- * The Doctors are RESPONDING to treatment.
9- * For those who said I SPEECH bad English, I left them for God.
10- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.
11- * Na only you waka come?with all her bad english she is still nigerian's first lady nobody will ever take that away from her and I ask all those with dia good gramma hw many of them will attain that possition (lesson whom GOD bless no one can cos) it does not mata weda u speak good english or not weda ur beautiful or not once u find favour b4 GOD every oda thing will fall in plce
12- * Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! This blood we are "sharing"
13- * diaris god oooo... hmmmm diaris god.
14- * On behalf of N2million I donate my family.
15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan
has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated? Lets repeat Goodluck Jonathan.
16- * Nyeson Wike is the younger brother of my husband. This man I have tasted him and he is very sweet. Support him.
(Dame Faka Patience Goodluck Jonathan)
Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! Dis message "we are reading"
"diaris god o
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by bmos(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
spongeisback:
From tomorrow they can hook up exclusively with him at the nearest ogogoro joint.

But tell me, why this otueke man too like ogogoro like this when he can buy better expensive drinks?
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
I think some were exaggerated grin her english is not that dead bad
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by holatin(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

"Whenever we say", not "whenever I say"
cheesy
hey bro long time.

but you are right oooo am not the only one saying DAT and receiving abusive comment as a response.

hope you don't dey abuja

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by chalyAM(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh post=34184258]He was a failure. By tomorrow he won't have access to any of the presidential jets. Even the Nigerian Air Force helicoppter in Port Harcourt won't be availab yet it won't take away d fact that he was once nigerian no 1 man away from him weda anybody likes it or not am sure so many haters scretly admire and wish they could acheive half of what he has in dia life time (lesson) whom GOD has blessed no one can curse
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by PassingShot(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2015
holatin:
hey bro long time.

but you are right oooo am not the only one saying DAT and receiving abusive comment as a response.

hope you don't dey abuja
Were you on sabbatical?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Power Shift To South ‘Non-Negotiable’ - APC Secretary / Repentant Bandits Surrender Anti-Aircraft Guns, Rocket Launchers In Zamfara / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.