Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (35675 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by JAHseal: 7:01pm On May 28, 2015
spongeisback:
From tomorrow they can hook up exclusively with him at the nearest ogogoro joint.

cheesy wink angry grin
I dey laff
I stil dey laff
...hahahahhahahahahhahah!
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by farem: 7:19pm On May 28, 2015
Pres. GEJ NEVER, by himself, reefrs to anything he achieved in Bayelsa either in 2011 pres. campaign or 2015.
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by ONYX5(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2015
spongeisback:
From tomorrow they can hook up exclusively with him at the nearest ogogoro joint.
am sure that's where your mom gave birth to you
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:47pm On May 28, 2015
Jorussia:
.I think this people should let GEJ be.Was he not always in the state during holidays? If the people of bayelsa think that since their son was the president of Nigeria for more than 5 years, then bayelsa will automatically become like London,then, they definitely lived in a fools paradise. Niger state has produced 2 former heads of state who spent about 10 years in office,yet the state is the most develop in Nigeria.

Can you understand anything? They said "Working visit" youre talking about vacation.
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by jck1976(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2015
spongeisback:

Shut up!
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by ijustdey: 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
farem:
Pres. GEJ NEVER, by himself, reefrs to anything he achieved in Bayelsa either in 2011 pres. campaign or 2015.

He was able to empty the Treasury of bayelsa state during his tenure

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by invectives(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2015
holatin:

Jonathan is returning home amidst mixed feelings
from his kinsmen over his performance
throughout the period he occupied the nation’s
highest political office.

And whenever I say the guy failed all nigerian including his kinsmen some lowlifer will call me name.
All hail GEJ, d man who destroyed Nigeria and PDP.

Never again will an impotent twerp rule Nigeria
you are not God.
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by holatin(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Were you on sabbatical?
na work and some seasonal movie wey I download for phone hold me jare.
but am back stylishly
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by otusnorahs(f): 9:34pm On May 28, 2015
samueld0:
Please let this man be. He has tried his best
abi oo
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by akpumping7720(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2015
Akshow:
bye bye to rede rede bye to jati jati bye bye to rada rada In the name if Jesus bye bye to PDP o
Amen oooooo!
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by InvertedHammer: 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
/
The thought of not hearing PEJ deliver public speeches is enough remedy to the minds of Nigerians.

GEJ is an accidental leader. Western influence dealt a number on the psyche of Nigerians. In the olden days, leaders are picked based on their capabilities. But Nigerians rely on some nonsense yardsticks to support any mor.on for office. GEJ supposedly has Ph.D but in an unrelated field to leadership. People fell in line to support the clueless man.

Look around the progressive nations of this world, name one country with a Ph.D holder as a President. Whoever built Dubai, Hong Kong, Malaysia, etc. had visions and followed such visions with zeal. That's the hallmark of leadership and not triple MBA or Ph.D. Leadership is either you have it or you don't.

Let Nigerians keep chasing shadows. Maybe by the turn of the century they will get it right. The biggest drawback is that more idi.ots are being raised everyday (using the commenters on NL as sample). Yep! You know them. The knuckleheads that queue up for fuel all day and come on NL to justify their suffering.
/
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by front247: 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
spongeisback:
it is ur father they will hook up to at ogogoro joint anybody that does nt hav respect for the president is a slowpoke
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by front247: 9:58pm On May 28, 2015
holatin:

Jonathan is returning home amidst mixed feelings
from his kinsmen over his performance
throughout the period he occupied the nation’s
highest political office.

And whenever I say the guy failed all nigerian including his kinsmen some lowlifer will call me name.
All hail GEJ, d man who destroyed Nigeria and PDP.

Never again will an impotent twerp rule Nigeria
u ar suffering from mental retardation
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by JoeCutie(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2015
spongeisback:
Nigerians are wicked. grin

Una no dey even dey fear God again sef. embarassed
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by zionlife(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2015
Why can't u anti jonathan pple be reasonable for once n accord respect n honour to d outgoing preident who against all odd did what most nigerian past leader would nt have done by conceding defeat n congratulating his oppenent n putting nigerian first above his personal ambition ,while all d hate speech n write up against him what have u gain in terming him as cluesless, dat is very unreasonable,unjustifiable n foolish on ur path to keep insulting d out going president.keepin nigerian one is a duty of us all n let pray dat d incoming administration correct d areas or flaws of d outgoing president administration n improve n better d lot of nigeria in jesus name amen
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2015
Just musing. I'm imagining how many wonder like I do at the kind of man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has etched himself to be in our collective and national memory. For me, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a cruel, strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious! How a man who was once shoeless could turn out to be this clueless decades after receiving his first pair of shoes still beats me! It leaves me thinking how conscienceless he must be - and Janus faced too! What does he remember if ever he was sober!
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by hmmmm2015(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
p
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by ocelot2006(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2015
omenka:
What a shameful exit. Rejected by all including his own people. Yet some useless pleb went erecting a statue while others were crawling from coast to coast in his "honour".

Things are certainly not rosy between this guy and Dickson. The expulsion of 8 of his allies from the state chapter of the party is an act pregnant with meanings.

Sai Baba jor.

Where is it stated in the post that he was rejected by his kinsmen?
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by solreb: 11:35pm On May 28, 2015
dapipson:
So am going to miss Lady Dame Faka Patience Jonathan!!
This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian with her Award Winning Speeches
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband Jonathan and Sambo IS good people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * My fellow womens.
6- * I travelled to Abroad to Rest in Peace.
7- * My husband is the best COUPLE on Earth.
8- * The Doctors are RESPONDING to treatment.
9- * For those who said I SPEECH bad English, I left them for God.
10- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.
11- * Na only you waka come?
12- * Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! This blood we are "sharing"
13- * diaris god oooo... hmmmm diaris god.
14- * On behalf of N2million I donate my family.
15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan
has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated? Lets repeat Goodluck Jonathan.
16- * Nyeson Wike is the younger brother of my husband. This man I have tasted him and he is very sweet. Support him.
(Dame Faka Patience Goodluck Jonathan)
Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! Dis message "we are reading"
"diaris god o
Pls add I present Wike to you as the incumbent incoming governor.

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by synergycom19: 6:05am On May 29, 2015
Off course,he lost almost 200,000 votes in the state,compare to the last numbers. Because they are disappointed too.
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by sirgreen: 9:30am On May 29, 2015
samueld0:
Please let this man be. He has tried his best

Yes he has tried but he best is not seen anywhere
Re: ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ by ooshinibos: 1:05pm On May 29, 2015
what a shame on the outgoing government , I just called my father , he said he has no electricity ...I asked what happened to his generator ?, he said he cannot get diesel to power the generator ..am sure 60 percent of Nigeria are going through the same experience ...
GEJ bye-bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) / How Politicians Humble Themselves When Seeking Votes (photos) / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.