Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) (44624 Views)

Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) / OMG! See What PDP Thugs Did To APC Chieftain In Gombe (see Photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers Arrested In Potiskum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by bobchigar(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2015
May God help us in this country. I don't think the defination that they gave Boko Haram is accurate, sometimes I used to ponder on these questions

What is the level of this peoples' education?
Who thought them how to do it?
Where did they obtained those materials that they use?

These questions emanated from what they told us that these BH boys are illitrate and even they considered western education as forbidding to them.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

But please my people,, wetin concern the clock and earpiece with bomb making.

The clock is for timing the bomb and the ear piece is for listening to the sound of the bomb. Hahahaha
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 28, 2015
courage54:
THESE ARE LOCAL THEIEVES NOW

ALL CRIMINALS SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT COMMITTING CRIME FOR NOW TILL MAYBE 2023, BECAUSE THE INCOMING GOVERNMENT WILL BE TOO HARD ON CRIMINALS

Remember your statement oooo.

I guess u know BUHARI more than Himself
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by tupem: 8:31pm On May 28, 2015
IdiAmin1:
And someone once said on this forum that Gombe is free of boko haram.

My wife will not serve there simple. undecided
cheesy
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by ernieboy(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2015
Young03:
so they use rope and saw in making bombs

running back to school to study chemical engineering
U don't need to read chem engr to know how to make improvised IEDs there is enough information online for that, but I will strongly advice you to divert your research energy towards more useful research.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by IceDude(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2015
Not what i was expecting to see
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by DeeOneBangin: 8:57pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

Guess they are making time bomb grin
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by begwong: 8:57pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

Ever heard of a time bomb dude?
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by wtfCode: 9:02pm On May 28, 2015
umu ekwensu
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by drololaaof: 9:06pm On May 28, 2015
God help the security agents , Their moral suddenly boosted up the condone and search operation should have been made earlier and a continuous exercise the US should help by providing laser beam search light the one used in IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN God will help to overcome BOKO Haram
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

its an engineering thing. Explosives can be made out of almost anything.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by TheAdvocate(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

The clock is used as a timer. The earpiece? I dunno, but at least yu saw some phones so its not unusual to see its accessory.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by busyflexz(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2015
Suspect wit no identification
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by 1miccza: 9:48pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

The clock na to serve as timer for the bomb the earpiece na the person wey dey make am own
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by gibsonpally: 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
Blakjewelry:
I don't know what drives these guys

Thirst for blood
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Benny95(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

d clock na 2 dey check time and d earpiece na 2 dey blast music during bomb making grin
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by ernie2007(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

Timed bomb lol
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by FAJFARM(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2015
Blakjewelry:
I don't know what drives these guys

Keke Napep "Drives" them
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by MeAboki(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Permit me to say I s l a m b a d

Anytin dat happens in I s l a m a b a d stays in I s l a m a b a d!

What an Id!ot; he probably believes that was clever.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by ManTiger(m): 12:38am On May 29, 2015
msmon:
Intelligent!
You said it all bro. I just look at those saying what has earpiece and clock get to do with bomb making.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by greatnow: 6:32am On May 29, 2015
Young03:
so they use rope and saw in making bombs

running back to school to study chemical engineering
you should go and study atomic physics instead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.