Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) (44622 Views)

Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) / OMG! See What PDP Thugs Did To APC Chieftain In Gombe (see Photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers Arrested In Potiskum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by 190theclown: 7:15pm On May 28, 2015
Buhari never call him boys to order grin grin
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by 1shortblackboy: 7:15pm On May 28, 2015
And d keke? undecided
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Igboboy59(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2015
All Is Going To Be Well Oneday
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by ransomed: 7:16pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

But please my people,, wetin concern the clock and earpiece with bomb making.
::--My innocent, novice Nigerian. The clock can be used to time the initiation and trigger of charge. The earpiece provides flexible wires for miniature connections. All you saw are collectively harmful if they get into wrong hands like Boko haram goats.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by penzino(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
may God help us in Nigeria(Amen)

see their cheap phones
phones that can be used to detonate a bomb you mean?
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 28, 2015
Proffdada:
they're paid in foreign currencies
Useless people
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Missmossy(f): 7:21pm On May 28, 2015
Chai! I wonder when all these will stop.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by olamedo: 7:22pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

that clock engine is used as timer in ieds, phones are also detonators
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 28, 2015
Boko haram in every inch of the north.

There are three bokos in every five abok!is
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

ask google or google it
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by r33d(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2015
laykorn:
Are these the things bombs are made of? undecided

The idiots even have earphones. They listen to music? undecided

Me sef shock oo...and see the way they line the china fones like weapons of mass destruction grin grin cheesy
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by NoMoreTrolling: 7:36pm On May 28, 2015
My spidey senses are tingling, I'm not convinced angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 28, 2015
We can stop the today, but they will surely rise again tomorrow.

The Arabian colonisation called Islam will never stop until they occupy our lands and turn us to barbarians.

It is time to split.
Let them have their Islamic country.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by xmich(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2015
I cant see any thing that look explosive their
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Spells(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Permit me to say I s l a m b a d

Anytin dat happens in I s l a m a b a d stays in I s l a m a b a d!
in Egypt jobs that are given to Christians are jobs rejected by the Islams....
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by watchindelta(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2015
I see noting
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by asumo12: 7:46pm On May 28, 2015
Blakjewelry ni

Blakjewelry:
I don't know what drives these guys
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by ojimbo(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2015
this people no they tire?
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by onlyson16(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by poiu77: 7:58pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by SPAGGYYY(f): 7:59pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

Na time bomb dem dey do

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by gt101: 8:00pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

The clock is use to set minutes or hours for explosion.. The God help us. Amen
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by SPAGGYYY(f): 8:01pm On May 28, 2015
IceSplash:
gr8.....one less bomb maker
among many
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by mathskill: 8:02pm On May 28, 2015
Devils workshop
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by udmydearest(f): 8:05pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

like seriously? Uve neva heard about time bomb?? Don't u know after preparing those bombs, they need to time it to know how effective it is. And the earpiece nko? Apart from listening to music, what else do u use an earpiece for?? Abeg ask the next question oo.
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by udmydearest(f): 8:10pm On May 28, 2015
xmich:
I cant see any thing that look explosive their
you need binoculars then.....
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by Khd95(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2015
Who evr snapped dos pix was 2 scared 2 qo near d items.c d distance btween d camera nd d items.

So did all bh boys need 2 clean som folks frm earth;wall clock,earphones,maruwa,etc
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by thecommunist(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
wow

the clock is used in crude time bombs.by twisting the minute hand and setting it such that after some set time, the bent minute hand makes contact with the hour hand thereby closing a circiut needed to detonate the fuse of the bomb. Mobile phones are also used as remote detonator for bomb.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by wiringdpt(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
Detonators not cheap phones
agarawu23:
may God help us in Nigeria(Amen)

see their cheap phones
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by xmich(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
udmydearest:
you need binoculars then.....
Ok get me one ASAP and thanks in advance
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by agarawu23(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2015
wiringdpt:
Detonators not cheap phones
thanks cool
Re: Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) by danielChigozie(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
Kill them all or the president elect wil free them all after 24hurs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.