Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) (79840 Views)

Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) / Saraki And His Wife, 2 Children At His Inauguration (photos) / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by kutchs: 12:44am On May 29, 2015
efilefun:
grin
So right. As it was for GEJ yesterday so will it be for GMB May 2019. No condition is permanent you know.
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by mmsen: 12:44am On May 29, 2015
Abuja usually looks beautiful.
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:50am On May 29, 2015
Justicealh3:
Did General IBB as been invited?

Pardon?
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:58am On May 29, 2015
d first pic i follow build that classic building o... tongue
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by Chinachriss(m): 1:00am On May 29, 2015
Alas! The era of change has finally come. It's a beginning of a new dawn. Our new president needs prayers, Nigeria needs prayers, we all need prayers. We all are catalysts of change. Let's join our hands together and transmogrify our motherland. Long live GMB! Long live Nigeria!
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by Horlawale1(m): 1:03am On May 29, 2015
Joy nothing but joy
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by austinbrown: 1:04am On May 29, 2015
Why is Biafran flag not there?
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:24am On May 29, 2015
GideonVIBES:
At every point of transition d hope and expectations are usually high,but as days,weeks,months,years,come these expectations die off,and d people are once again faced with d bitter reality.1999 it was 'd promise of democracy,2007,it was a certain man with 7 points agenda,2011 it was "the breath of fresh air,2015 it was change.and in all these nigerians have gone from developing,to under-developing nation,citizens driven by sentiments,and political actors becoming bolder in a dance of no shame.

Negativity is bad and evil, be an optimist.
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by Lucasbalo(m): 2:01am On May 29, 2015
VickyRotex:
Beautiful!!! kiss

Even the sky had to drop its tears. Raining heavily. cry

Beginning of a new government. I'm optimistic, Nigeria will be great again.... smiley

Ehmmm
Op, I know that's you eating lipsrsealed
From your mouth to the ears of God.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:27am On May 29, 2015
I hope they mounted bomb detectors everywhere
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:38am On May 29, 2015
Is eagle square abuja?
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by emmykk(m): 3:01am On May 29, 2015
ki02020:
This is one ceremony i have been waiting for and i will proudly watch it.....it will also be a pleasure to know the names of all incoming ministers......i never worried myself to know the names of the out going ones most of them dont worth having their names on my head
over sabi make agbede short.
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:09am On May 29, 2015
GideonVIBES:
At every point of transition d hope and expectations are usually high,but as days,weeks,months,years,come these expectations die off,and d people are once again faced with d bitter reality.1999 it was 'd promise of democracy,2007,it was a certain man with 7 points agenda,2011 it was "the breath of fresh air,2015 it was change.and in all these nigerians have gone from developing,to under-developing nation,citizens driven by sentiments,and political actors becoming bolder in a dance of no shame.
I understand totally were you are coming from and I don't blame you at all, politicians make big promises gives the masses high hopes only for them to bash our hopes and lead us to a path worse than where we were coming from.
But as Nigerians we will keep being hopeful and waiting for the right man to come and take us to the "Promised Land".
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by opribo(m): 4:04am On May 29, 2015
Wow, so lovely, I really love my country but wait a minute how boko is suddenly no longer anyone's fear in all this preparation. Hmm, isn't this the same eagle square that was bombed back then even though they claimed it was MEND.

anyway sha , congrats naija let the show go on.
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by ki02020(m): 4:32am On May 29, 2015
emmykk:
over sabi make agbede short.

The same over sabi make you forget that this is a democractic nation where human rights are fully accomadated and one the rights is FREDOM OF SPEECHundecided
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by cozyvan: 5:33am On May 29, 2015
kemifunke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HO0tOjSYs

kemi you did a great job..... well done
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by emmylight4u: 5:36am On May 29, 2015
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by cochexky: 5:42am On May 29, 2015
I saw Bomb blast today , God destroy any trap ,plans made by the enemies of this Nation cast them into the bottomless pit and anything that will make them to arise again I said HOLY GHOST !!!!!! FIRE

Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by igbeke: 5:45am On May 29, 2015
midolian:
Unarguably the most celebrated man ever in Nigeria..I feel great to be among the well meaning Nigerians that voted Buhari.

Its OK. I just hope you will be able to say those same words three years from now.
#No Regret Voting GEJ.
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2015
igbeke:

Its OK. I just hope you will be able to say those same words three years from now.
#No Regret Voting GEJ.
yea, I hope so too...and by God's grace, I ll be saying sweeter words to praise him
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by yemiowo(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2015
wao new president.not only our president can solve our problem.we must all join together to paticipate to make our father land to promise land.

Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by Amyceilyn(f): 6:46am On May 29, 2015
I did not see Biafran Flag,this people should not mess with us oooo
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by MeandSum: 7:01am On May 29, 2015
cochexky:
I saw Bomb blast today , God destroy any trap ,plans made by the enemies of this Nation cast them into the bottomless pit and anything that will make them to arise again I said HOLY GHOST !!!!!! FIRE

Sorry, you saw no $#it! Your "vision" is nothing but supposition at best. And please, keep your God out of this. His track record is zero.
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by cochexky: 7:08am On May 29, 2015
MeandSum:

Sorry, you saw no $#it! Your "vision" is nothing but supposition at best. And please, keep your God out of this. His track record is zero.
I did not post for u to comment ok,
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by Bifwoli: 7:13am On May 29, 2015
seunlayi:
abuja is beautiful

Wait for these 4yrs of this goat herder president and you'll see how it'll degenerate just like his native north.

Abuja under GMB will be just like backward Katsina.
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by omonnakoda: 7:15am On May 29, 2015
Happy New Year,Happy 2019!!!
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by andre82(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2015
5k is for the unemployed youths, I don't figure you 2be unemployed
EroticAngelina:
that's good

FTC!!!! tongue
I want to use this medium to thank my family and all my supporters and haters for being there for me tru thick n thin grin I luv u guys scarra!!!! getting FTC title ain't easy grin

much luv cheesy

now back to the topiccheesy I'm really happy for him, and I really hope he fulfills all his promises oo.

*still waiting for the 5k u promised* smiley
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by Pamelayoung: 7:28am On May 29, 2015
vimi:
More... babeeboi uu shud be giving us latest, uu stay iin abj na angry

What's dis? Looks like a burial ground, are those fishes on the ground?
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by kilode100(f): 7:32am On May 29, 2015
midolian:
Unarguably the most celebrated man ever in Nigeria..I feel great to be among the well meaning Nigerians that voted Buhari.

Me too kiss

21 Likes

Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by topazgold: 7:35am On May 29, 2015
Abj is looking greenish
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by felai: 7:45am On May 29, 2015
GideonVIBES:

Words on Marble.
The earlier we come to the realization that the success of any administration is not solely the responsibility of d leaders but also the followers Then the change we so much desire will not be experienced.

Anyway, Wishing the New president Outstanding Success.

God Bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.