Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) (79844 Views)

Tinubu In Akure Airport For Akeredolu's Inauguration(photos) / Saraki And His Wife, 2 Children At His Inauguration (photos) / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by butanep(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2015
Chang Has finally come.

Once again kudos to the outgoing president, Goodluck Jonathan for creating a peaceful transition. You are a good man but surrounded with bad element called loyalist.

Buhari may you have the strength & wisdom to pilot the affairs of the nation...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by FBS: 8:28am On May 29, 2015
Say what you want but I personally do not see any transformation here. cheesy
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by Anapuao(f): 8:38am On May 29, 2015
GideonVIBES:
At every point of transition d hope and expectations are usually high,but as days,weeks,months,years,come these expectations die off,and d people are once again faced with d bitter reality.1999 it was 'd promise of democracy,2007,it was a certain man with 7 points agenda,2011 it was "the breath of fresh air,2015 it was change and in all these nigerians have gone from developing,to under-developing nation,citizens driven by sentiments,and political actors becoming bolder in a dance of no shame.
you have really told the Nigerian story... it's a pity but I'm optimistic that things will get better. Praying for the new government cos the task ahead is way greater than shouting CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by GideonVIBES(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Negativity is bad and evil, be an optimist.
Enjoy your day,but never forget,a generator that sings like bruno mars today,will shout like Terry G tommorrow,i'm only a supportter of good governance.
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by MeandSum: 9:07am On May 29, 2015
cochexky:
I did not post for u to comment ok,

then don't pollute the discuss with your bad Karma.
I'm sure you said that so you can claim "I said it first" should anything get blown today. But if all goes well, you'll keep quite and start fabricating something else.
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by ihesiuloa(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2015
Alishachris:
more
Abeg give way!!! This is not APC thing! This is naija thing we are not celebrating your flag but green white green.
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by overhypedsteve(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2015
omonnakoda:
Happy New Year,Happy 2019!! my father does not have calender in his house.!
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by overhypedsteve(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2015
omonnakoda:
my father does not know how to check calenders.just look at him, he is a fvcking retardHappy New Year,Happy 2019!!!
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by cochexky: 2:35pm On May 29, 2015
MeandSum:

then don't pollute the discuss with your bad Karma.
I'm sure you said that so you can claim "I said it first" should anything get blown today. But if all goes well, you'll keep quite and start fabricating something else.
long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria .
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by VickyRotex(f): 3:03pm On May 29, 2015
Lucasbalo:
From your mouth to the ears of God.

Amen!!!
Re: Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS) by ArewaHero(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
haffa lol how the change grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Why I Won’t Abandon Sanusi – El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.