Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola (29725 Views)

Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) / Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS / Jonathan Directs Ministries & Parastatals To Submit Hand-Over Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by neutrotoba(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
embarassed
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by baybeeboi: 10:35pm On May 28, 2015
i heard ambode had a psychological problem.

Is it confirmed?
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by IYANGBALI: 10:36pm On May 28, 2015
efonat:
The note get volume pass president own o
na one 20 leaves exercise book jonathan take write him hand over note now

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Horlawale1(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2015
Good
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by charlie009: 10:41pm On May 28, 2015
Fashola u r really destined 4 more. The best governor in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Jowonloju(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2015
chamboy:
Where is Jimi Agbaje?
Is in Tribunal
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by molas02: 10:42pm On May 28, 2015
so local
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by bishopstan(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2015
crysee their Yoruba faces
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by GideonVIBES(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2015
At every point of transition d hope and expectations are usually high,but as days,weeks,months,years,come these expectations die off,and d people are once again faced with d bitter reality.1999 it was 'd promise of democracy,2007,it was a certain man with 7 points agenda,2011 it was "the breath of fresh air,2015 it was change.and in all these nigerians have gone from developing,to under-developing nation,citizens driven by sentiments,and political actors becoming bolder in a dance of no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by nerodenero: 10:46pm On May 28, 2015
He is around and just kidding smiley
chamboy:
Where is Jimi Agbaje?
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by tellwisdom: 10:46pm On May 28, 2015
No be oba lil Wayne be that??...that rascal of a boi undecided
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by nairalady(f): 11:01pm On May 28, 2015
congratz to Ambode

Reliable and affordable Inventory & POS management software - www.jstockinventory.com
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by joowealth(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2015
lekjons:
tomorrow is my birthday, pls celebrate with me smiley
Historical man. Happy Birthday in advance. grin
lekjons:
tomorrow is my birthday, pls celebrate with me smiley
Historical man. Happy Birthday in advance.
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by fredoooooo: 11:05pm On May 28, 2015
Welldone fash baba , Ambode over to you now , Kabiyesi oba akin olu eleko of eko , ki ade pe lori baba . Eko onI baje o ....
if you are not satisfiy with our choice, owo oko ilu yin o Jina o ..
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Kickair(f): 11:17pm On May 28, 2015
am i d only one seeing one otuoke cap in the pix....wat is it still doin dere
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by allcomage: 11:21pm On May 28, 2015
charlie009:
Fashola u r really destined 4 more. The best governor in nigeria
Personally, fashola is over hyped and overrated.
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Pamcrest(f): 11:22pm On May 28, 2015
Will Ambode prove a worthy successor to Fashola.....time will tell! Fingers crossed....
Meanwhile I wish my guy BRF success in his future endeavors.....go for your well deserved rest, our future president.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 28, 2015
Nice one...
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2015
Raji fashola is my main man, I like his style of governace, But my dream to govern Nigeria will never die.
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by legendsilver(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2015
chamboy:
Where is Jimi Agbaje?
he has gone to LADIPO n all other Ibo areas of Lagos state for his own Hand over notes with proper preparation for the Inauguration to be their Governor.

Ambode is my Man n my vote for him was ruthless

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by waledud(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2015
soe:
Seun

When we talk of a leader who knows his job. A leader who can give you both the scientific and philosophical explanation of his approach to governance...you should know we are talking about Babatunde, Raji Omo-Fashola, Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Outgoing Governor of Eko ILE.
I give it up to him...for all the courage...discipline...social-friendliness...independence...simplicity and dedication to duty...He was the shining star in the APC...it was because of his achievements that APC swept the South-West in 2011. It was this man's presence in APC that gave many people hope in an APC led Federal Government.
I am still very very surprised that no one is trekking for this great servant...a Man who gallantly led the Ebola battle from the front...a man who tamed the Oshodi Market Madness...we are talking of the slayer of the popular Oluwole forgery clinic..the nightmare of the underworld guys....the terror of lazy govt. workers...and the inventor of the BRT lane.I dedicate the eve of this dispensation to BRF...
Permit me to scream
TiRi Gbosa for Babatunde owon.
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
I remember how, during the 2011 elections, my personal likeness for the imposing Jimi Agbaje couldn't dethrone d unapologetic bias I had towards BRF's brilliance and leadership qualities. Such high standard, such class. I just hope Ambode could measure up. I doubt.
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by maybrowne(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2015
dat one na hand over note or text book(s). Chai, Ambo think say Lasgidi na one small boy play abi. This hnadover Note(hard paper) is a full course of Lagos state past, present and hopes for future.
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by Ilekeh(f): 12:29am On May 29, 2015
Oba Akiolu......striking terror in the hearts of lagooners.

I sight you o grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by poiu88: 12:32am On May 29, 2015
who is ambode?
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by amdoyin82(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2015
soe:
Seun

When we talk of a leader who knows his job. A leader who can give you both the scientific and philosophical explanation of his approach to governance...you should know we are talking about Babatunde, Raji Omo-Fashola, Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Outgoing Governor of Eko ILE.
I give it up to him...for all the courage...discipline...social-friendliness...independence...simplicity and dedication to duty...He was the shining star in the APC...it was because of his achievements that APC swept the South-West in 2011. It was this man's presence in APC that gave many people hope in an APC led Federal Government.
I am still very very surprised that no one is trekking for this great servant...a Man who gallantly led the Ebola battle from the front...a man who tamed the Oshodi Market Madness...we are talking of the slayer of the popular Oluwole forgery clinic..the nightmare of the underworld guys....the terror of lazy govt. workers...and the inventor of the BRT lane.I dedicate the eve of this dispensation to BRF...
Permit me to scream
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
u av spoken my mind abt fashola. God bless u as u recognised d potentials and charisma of fashola. He his second to none.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:06am On May 29, 2015
This ambode's head is big o. Check through all d pics especially the 2nd one and compare his head and cap size with that of fashola..the diff is clear
Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by walerule(m): 1:12am On May 29, 2015
Sobs missing fash already the man who gave me life by free educational system in Lagos.wish u more prosperous life in all your future endeavors.emotional

1 Like

Re: Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola by peanut123: 7:28am On May 29, 2015
soe:
Seun

Permit me to scream
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

Bros, check well. Na Tinubu invent the BRT lane, although na Fashola commission am. Congrats to Fashola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times / DICON Partners With Innoson Vehicles In Producing Military Hardware (Photos) / These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.