Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al (1349 Views)

Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? / Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof / Is ISIS/BOKO HARAM A Sign Of The End Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by Demmzy15(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2015
Introduction

Both Hizb ut-Tahreer and al-Muhajiroun propagate the myth that the Khilaafah ended 1924, despite the fact that the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said: “The Prophetic khilaafah will last for thirty years. Then Allaah will give the dominion to whomever He wills” (Abu Dawud, Saheeh al-Jaami' asSagheer).

He (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) also said: “The khilaafah after me in my Ummah will last for thirty years. Then there will be kingship after that” (Musnad Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Saheeh al-Jaami' as-Sagheer).

Both these hadeeth provide prophetic precision to show that the Khilaafah, which has an unbroken chain1, will endure for thirty years and then there will be Kingship. If we do a quick mathematical calculation we will learn the accuracy of the Messenger’s words: Abu Bakr (2 years) + Umar (10 years) + Uthmaan (12 years) + Ali (6 years) = 30 years.

Another important point is that all of the khulaafah will be from the tribe of the Quraysh. The Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) "All of them are from Quraish." (Saheeh al-Bukhaaree, in Kitaab ul-Ahkaam)

After this 30 year period of correct guidance, kingship entered the Ummah from the time of Mu'aawiyyah (ra), up until the abolition of the Ottoman state and onwards to our present time. As for some people of knowledge describing the rulers, who came after the Khulaafah Rashideen as ‘khalifaahs’, the mere title khilaafah does not change the reality of their kingship. The word "khalifaah”, in language terms, simply means ‘successor’, and they were ‘successors’ of hereditary kingship. Hence Mu'aawiyah (ra) said, "I am the first of the kings" (Risaalah of Abi Zayd al-Qayrawaanee) and every ruler who came after him was a king, even if he was given the title ‘Khilaafah’.

(This is why Saudi Arabia and other environs refer to their Leaders as 'King')

In stark contrast to the early Muslim rulers, the Ottoman State judged by a mixture of Islamic law and the "Kanun" law based upon local customs much of which were remnants of the Yasaa of Genghis Khan. Laws contradicting the Sharee’ah were introduced within the Ottoman State as early as the fifteenth century, culminating in a French-type secular criminal code and court system in the 19th century.

Changing and replacing the Sharee’ah

Sultan Muhammad al-Faatih, (born 1432 CE) the conqueror of Constantinople, changed the capital punishments (i.e. chopping off the hand etc.) and replaced them with monetary fines. Sultan Sulayman al-Qaanuni completed this legislative process (Tāreekh ad-Dawlat al-’Uthmāniyyah Muhammad Fareed Beg pp.177-178). We ask HT and al-Muhajiroun: do you declare the noble conqueror of Constantinople, Sultan Muhammad al-Faatih to be a Kaafir for changing some of the penal laws of Islam?

Sami Zubaida states: “in Ottoman practice qadi courts did deal with penal cases, alongside other tribunals, but these courts were required to apply kanun regulations (i.e. man-made law) alongside the shari’a….there was a general reluctance to apply limb-amputation penalties, and the combination of strokes and fines became predominant. Fines are alien to the shari’a tradition, and early jurists prohibited them explicitly: criminals should not have been able to avoid divinely prescribed punishments by paying fines... (Sami Zubaida: Law and Power in the Islamic World pp 107-108)

In Sha Allah, I hope this treatise refutes the smelly and stupid ideology of ISIS, Jabhat Ul Nusra, Boko haram, etc about creating a Caliphate. The Caliphate only existed during the time the 'Four Rightly Guided Caliphs'. So no one has any right to separate from the Jama'ah and claim to have a Caliphate. Wallahi this men committing atrocities under the pretext of creating a Caliphate are 'Khawaarij' who scholars have termed Non-Muslims. Their actions are alien to islam and its a duty for every Muslims to fight them with whatever he has.

In Sha Allah, when I'm free, I'll create a thread exclusively for the 'Khawaarij'(ISIS, Boko Haram, etc) and their bloodthirsty ideology. The rulings scholars gave concerning them.

1 Like

Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by misreal(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
lol.
Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:40pm On May 28, 2015
Anoda name for I s l a m is thrash!

3 Likes

Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by Demmzy15(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Anoda name for I s l a m is thrash!
Smh for u!
Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:44pm On May 28, 2015
Demmzy15:
Smh for u!
Nufin dhe happen

1 Like

Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by tartar9(m): 12:18am On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Anoda name for what is inside my skull is thrash!
I understand
Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by Empiree: 12:30pm On May 29, 2015
Another important thing to note is that the "conquest of Constantinople" by Sultan Muhammad al-Faatih was misrepresented by Ulama. That conquest was not the one prophesied by Nabi Muhammad(SAW).

The reason being that all necessary events to take place for the prophesy to be fulfilled were yet to happen at that time. Like for instance, "liberation of Jerusalem" for the Jews only happened around 1917. Demolition of Islamic holy places and desolation of Medina had not take place at the time of Sultan Muhammad al-Faatih. But Ulama claimed "the conquest of Constantinople was fulfilled already by Sultan Muhammad al-Faatih. This is incorrect.

Narrated Mu’adh ibn Jabal: The Prophet (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said:

The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib (i.e., the city of Madinah) will be desolate; the desolate state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes; the outbreak of the great war will be (followed by) the conquest of Constantinople; and the conquest of Constantinople will be (followed by) Dajjal’s (Antichrist) coming forth (i.e., appearing or emerging). He (the Prophet) then he tapped with his hand the thigh or the shoulder of the one to whom he was talking and said: This is certainly true like you are (sitting) here (he meant Mu’aadh ibn Jabal). (Sunan Abi Daud)

The following authentic hadith about the conquest of Constantinople is usually interpreted to refer to the conquest that already took place at the hand of Muhammad (Mehmed) Fatih -- may Allah be well-pleased with him. However, in the light of the Qur'an and other hadiths this narration has also received another interpretation which places its occurrence in the future.

Hadith of the Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him and his Family:

"Lataftahanna al-Qustantiniyya wa lani`ma al-amiru amiruha wa lani`ma
al-jayshu dhalika al-jaysh."

"Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by Demmzy15(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
Empiree:
Another important thing to note is that the "conquest of Constantinople" by Sultan Muhammad al-Faatih was misrepresented by Ulama. That conquest was not the one prophesied by Nabi Muhammad(SAW).

The reason being that all necessary events to take place for the prophesy to be fulfilled were yet to happen at that time. Like for instance, "liberation of Jerusalem" for the Jews only happened around 1917. Demolition of Islamic holy places and desolation of Medina had not take place at the time of Sultan Muhammad al-Faatih. But Ulama claimed "the conquest of Constantinople was fulfilled already by Sultan Muhammad al-Faatih. This is incorrect.

Narrated Mu’adh ibn Jabal: The Prophet (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said:

The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib (i.e., the city of Madinah) will be desolate; the desolate state of Yathrib will be when the great war comes; the outbreak of the great war will be (followed by) the conquest of Constantinople; and the conquest of Constantinople will be (followed by) Dajjal’s (Antichrist) coming forth (i.e., appearing or emerging). He (the Prophet) then he tapped with his hand the thigh or the shoulder of the one to whom he was talking and said: This is certainly true like you are (sitting) here (he meant Mu’aadh ibn Jabal). (Sunan Abi Daud)

The following authentic hadith about the conquest of Constantinople is usually interpreted to refer to the conquest that already took place at the hand of Muhammad (Mehmed) Fatih -- may Allah be well-pleased with him. However, in the light of the Qur'an and other hadiths this narration has also received another interpretation which places its occurrence in the future.

Hadith of the Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him and his Family:

"Lataftahanna al-Qustantiniyya wa lani`ma al-amiru amiruha wa lani`ma
al-jayshu dhalika al-jaysh."

"Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"
So the prophecy hasn't happened yet?
Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by Empiree: 8:25pm On May 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

So the prophecy hasn't happened yet?
Not at all. There are evidences to back it up.
Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by Demmzy15(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2015
Empiree:
Not at all. There are evidences to back it up.
I'll love it if you educate me more! shocked
Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by Empiree: 9:50pm On May 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

I'll love it if you educate me more! shocked
You prefer a video clip or epistle?. I prefer to post video actually but your wish is my command cheesy
Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by Demmzy15(m): 12:03am On May 30, 2015
Empiree:
You prefer a video clip or epistle?. I prefer to post video actually but your wish is my command cheesy
Both! tongue
Re: Did The Khilaafah End In 1924? Response To ISIS, Boko Haram, Et-al by Empiree: 12:39am On May 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

Both! tongue
First all, I will suggest you request MODS to move this thread to Islam section. Pls do understand that to be able to understand the whole lecture, you have to understand that there are lectures preceding this lecture in prior years for adequate understanding. I said this just in case you have problem with his view.

Article: http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/signs-of-the-last-day/397-madinah-returns-to-center-stage-in-akhir-al-zamn.html

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS3tewIPN8A

Other videos source: http://akhiruzzaman.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Prophesy Of Prophet Mohammad In The Bible / Prophet Chris Okafor Releases 2017 Prophecies.. Number 3 Will Humble The Muslims / Was Devil Aware That Jesus Was God Before He Tempted Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.