Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? (15850 Views)

Happy Democracy Day Celebration / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Happy Democracy Day!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by saintbeckie(f): 6:28am On May 29, 2015
I pray for Peace in dis nation,Grace and wisdom for d new President to do d will of God and Easy life for every Nigerians in Jesus name. Api democracy day !!!
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by kenotabor(m): 6:28am On May 29, 2015
I'm wishing Buhari Goodluck as he takes over this Blessed Nation. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by chi4ik4(m): 6:31am On May 29, 2015
I wish that Buhari will tell his boys (boko haram) to lay down their arms, we are tired already
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Nobody: 6:32am On May 29, 2015
Presidency25:
I wish the president elect what he wished the outgoing president.
YES OH I WISH HIM WHAT HE WISHED GOODLUCK JONATHAN IN HIS 6YRS RULE. IF HE WISHED GEJ GOOD LET GOOD FOLLOW HIM BUT IF HE WISH HIM BAD SURELY KAMA IS THERE. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by nerodenero: 6:35am On May 29, 2015
Bifwoli:

I pray that he fails disastrously coz a goat herder like Buhari is not fit for Aso Rock.

A liar with not certificate...GMB needs to join liarswithoutborders.
Very unfriendly post. My take is this: if GMB wishes the masses, it's well with him but if otherwise...4 years look like forever but when it ends, we shall evaluate.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Neutronx(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2015
That the nation sees his good intentions and that may God enable to be successful in carrying out his duties.
Let us keep the nation in our prayers pls, it's very important and it is the least we can do.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Timijo(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2015
May the new Government favour everyone in this country in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Uncletony(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2015
i'm not part of those that doomed Nigeria forever!!...God help Nigeria
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Sirfocuz(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2015
Long Live and Prosperity Nigeria.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Waspy(m): 6:43am On May 29, 2015
A better, stronger, united and progressive Nigeria

A less sentimental, detribalised, incorruptible, less gullible, more reasonable and sociopolitically sensitive Nigerians

Above all, I pray God be for us.... Except the Lord builds a nation...
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by JewelDiamond(f): 6:48am On May 29, 2015
God grant him wisdom and understanding.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by ibro2hot(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2015
May Almighty God grant him wisdom and good health to take this country to a promise land where peace, tranquility and good governance reign.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by pamcode(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2015
Buhari as you don enter now na Godwin hen-hen Them be wan fall ur hand but Godwin hen-hen If you fit jail Diezani na Godwin hen-hen If you fit provide energy and fuel na Godwin hen-hen If Naija come better na Godwin o na Godwin o na Godwin.
Happy Democracy day, may this be the begining of peace and transparency.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Anseth(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2015
Olucheye:
My Prayer Is that GMB and His Team Live Up To Expectation.
I fear That Man Is Going To Fall Short & Might Disappoint Nigerians Going By His Pre-Election Promises.

Just heard someone say
"This one wey zoologist ( Jona )commot and cattle
rearer (Buhari) enter so, shey Nigerians be animals
ni?"
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Anseth(m): 6:55am On May 29, 2015
Just heard someone say "This one wey zoologist ( Jona )commot and cattle rearer (Buhari) enter so, shey Nigerians be animals ni?"
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by bholuwatifhe(m): 6:58am On May 29, 2015
I pray buhari wil be able 2 finish Woh he started!!! grant him long life & healthy body 2 rule d country.....Ride on Sai baba!!!!
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by tendermind: 7:02am On May 29, 2015
May God grant you the wisdom it requires to rule ds country n always place God in all things u r doing. Never be scared of anybody no matter d level , for that will help you to work better. At last I pray that God wl bls you and your family with good health so as to finish ur tenure being alive. Amen Gods grace GMB
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Samadonis: 7:06am On May 29, 2015
The Lord Almighty will see him through.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by kstyle2(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2015
It's abt time

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by invincible007(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2015
I pray God send the Holy spirit to guide my President Buhari. Let him not be led astray by evil, greedy selfish advises. Let him not be deceived, Oh God, give him the knowledge to tow the country to the right lane. Without you he can't rule the right way. Please Jehovah God, this is the beginning of a new era, with faith, I COMMIT THIS COUNTRY, AND PRESIDENT INTO YOUR HANDS, GOOD TIDINGS SHALL COME OUR WAY THIS NEW ERA. CHANGE THE MINDSET OF WE NIGERIANS, LET US BELIEVE THAT NOBODY WILL HELP US DEVELOP NIGERIA EXCEPT US. THE BALL IS IN OUR COURT BUT YOU JEHOVA, YOU ARE THE COACH. GOD BLESS NIGERIA, AND THE ARMED FORCES... AMEN
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Nakuza(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2015
Above all God wisdom & direction to lead Nigerians people.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by drizzydrag(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2015
MrChukwudiChuks:
I waited for this day to join Nairaland. Am happy to now be officially a registered member and I hope to make an impact of change in the business section.

God bless Nigeria and God bless Nigerians.
Going by your moniker u will definitely do good in d business section... Ndigbo! Una nodey carry last for business na just as una used 2015 General election as business grin
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by BobUg28(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2015
All am wishing him in his administration is good governance and I pray for God's guidance over his life.

Long live Nigeria!
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by myklangelo(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2015
My wish for him is that he will do very well all round. My prayer for him is that if he in any way sees his ambition as superseding the wish of the masses let him sleep and not wake.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by gbrown(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2015
Medley:
One thing is certain; it doesn't matter who wears the topmost crown of leadership in Nigeria, what we should be concerned with is - can Nigeria be taken to an unreached height of success in the echelon of countries.

Far worse than the menace caused by boko-haram is one's wish that this new regime should fail,to corroborate and affirm all our earlier assertions, projections and calculations. If the country begins to experience good governance, boko-haram wiped out(even if it happens from may 30,we shouldn't conjure obscure imaginations that anyone has a link in it),& an unparalled investment boom etc.

We all will be rejoicing. Who says Nigeria can't feed children in school? Who says we can't have 24hrs power supply? Who says unemployed youth corpers can't be paid? Who says we can't become an exporting country? - in bad faith and previous records held, its a No No; but this is a new era.

what if companies pay their taxes in full? What if ports corruption are stopped? What if oil revenues Are not stolen? What if our senators and reps. In the upper and lower chambers(respectively) slashes their salaries and allowances? What if project are not inflated and overblown? What if borrowed funds are actually used judiciously and optimally(considering what happened in the power sector)? What if oil theft is no more? What if agriculture experiences recrudescence? What if contractors don't elope with funds?...

The set goals and vision of the new regime may not be what seem achieveable today,because we are used to the lie we've been told and Nigeria's poor record of leadership at the top; but lets believe it can be achievable tomorrow.

May be not in 6-months,may be in a year; but at the end let Nigeria be called a nation,that's one - devoid of tribal and religion bias and bigotry, growing daily in leap and bounds were non-oil revenue will be our major earner for forex. For a Nigeria we all can be proud of,were our fine brains outside see reasons to be part of the Nigeria project and our youths not dying daily for illicit offences outside Nigeria in search of happiness(even in poor countries that Nigeria's GDP is bigger than).

lets take that leap of faith.

What are your prayers and wishes for the mohammadu Buhari regime?
i pray buhari will muster enough zeal to arrest diezani Allison madueke and jail her, i pray buhari will call the bluff of oil marketers, revamp our refineries, i pray buhari will lots of new jobs for the benefit of TANOID,S on nairaland cos most have been rendered jobless,oga is returning to the creeks in otuoke, i pray that buhari will revoke the fraudulent and illegal sale of PHCN
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2015
drizzydrag:

Going by your moniker u will definitely do good in d business section... Ndigbo! Una nodey carry last for business na just as una used 2015 General election as business grin

In Baba God we trust
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by hola106(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2015
May God open ways of blessing for me IJN amen congrat to Nigeria for seeing d change unlike u chop I chop president.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Felaak47(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2015
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."......with all gratitude to God, I join you to welcome General Mohammadu Buhari as our new president. GOD BLESS NIGERIA! May his reign be a blessing to us all.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by omotososegzy(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2015
WISH HIM WISDOM FOR UNCOMMON EXPLOITS.
AMEN
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Allansmith: 7:30am On May 29, 2015
Happy Democracy Day to all Nigerians home and abroad....

Here in Lagos that i am i can confirm that even the Heavens had bear is witness that it's a a new dawn for all Nigerians by opening the flood gates of heaven and letting the rain pour out...
My prayer for the Buhari Led administration is that any and every anti-progressive,anti-productive,anti-peaceful individual,group or organisation be put to shame and May Nigeria great again...
I pray Buhari/Osinbajo won,t be used as a tool to cause more havoc in this Country and that change they have preached would be noticed and felt in a positive way in Jesus name....

I also pray that as God had turned the stories of the Buhari/Osinbajo and their families around for good,So shall God do for me and my family in Jesus name...AMEN
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by chisom18: 7:30am On May 29, 2015
ayusco85:

This my prayer below. seeing ngozi okonjo and madam froggy madueke in chains. they have ruined our countrys economy.

***modified****

All hail the President, commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Can I get 1000 likes for my dear president......

500 share if u want those two ladies to end up in kiri kiri whr they belong.

Keep d likes and shares coming.

Happy democracy day Nigeria
orange prison jump suits i see..so na for america you want make them go serve prison time ba? see say your wish might never come true. sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Orders Probe Of Daura, Oke, Ekpenyong Over 2015 Campaign Cash / Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) / Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.