Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? (15854 Views)

Happy Democracy Day Celebration / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Happy Democracy Day!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by bravesoul247(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2015
Amara25god:
Buhari...you have so much on you, remember your campaign promises, #1 = $1...remember to create jobs for millions of Nigeria youth..most of dem are on NL...pls Buhari give us light and reform NNPC...
The one above has nothing to say, always rushing for "1st to comment"...buhari give him a job....goodluck in the next 4 years
hahahahahahaha.. You de find trouble ooo
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by YabaLeftist: 7:31am On May 29, 2015
angry

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by mahyowah(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2015
i pray and believe that this new era will bring about positive change to all the problems Nigerians have faced.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by fetty2008: 7:48am On May 29, 2015
YA ALLAH, your servant MUHAMMADU BUHARI shall be taking the oath of office as NIGERIAN PRESIDENT today May, 29th 2015.
Please Give him the wisdom, the zeal, the honor, the care, the mind, the ability, the strength to lead NIGERIA to the promised land. Protect him from all evil and grant him the Courage and the much needed good people to help him attain success. To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Ya Allah, continue to bless Nigeria as power changes hand. May we live long in peace and prosperity to see the change we all yearned for.

Amen...!!!
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Captainswag225(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2015
YabaLeftist:
angry
lol, wicked guy.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by hedonistic: 7:52am On May 29, 2015
Well, in spite of my vehement rejection of Buhari and all that he represents, the fact remains that he has become the president. That I cannot change at this point. Since it is counterintuitive to cut my nose in order to spite my face, I wish him well and hope that he succeeds in providing good governance for this complex country.

However, let it be known that we expect no less than a total fulfilment of ALL his well-documented campaign promises. Me and my kind will judge him more harshly than his Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba coalition of fanatical supporters ever judged Jonathan. We will not tolerate excuses. We will not have patience. We expect immediate performance, and no less.. . Failing which we will make life difficult for him and do whatever it takes to undermine him without mercy, as his goons did Jonathan.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Rawshal(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2015
Congratulation Nigerians..
My wish is to see dis country great again under our new President..may God b wit him
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by dokunbam(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2015
Prayer for country

I pray the lost glory this country is restored.

For Buhari

I pray God grant him wisdom knowledge God's protection and understand to take this country to the next level

1 Like

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by otedola1(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2015
God bless Nigeria, God bless me also
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 29, 2015
bravesoul247:
hahahahahahaha.. You de find trouble ooo
I just reminded him his campaign promises
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 29, 2015
emzila:

Buhari didnt promise u dat, go and read ur newspaper very well. He was never quoted, ('' '') to have said that. It was just a caption by vanguard to sell their paper when d campaign was at its pick. Buhari only expressed dissatisfaction about the wide gap between naira and dollar while speaking in owerri.
. Abeg na wetin use his own mouth talk at owerri...
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Chitumu: 8:13am On May 29, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
He should fulfill his campaign promises or get ready to be voted out in 2019.
he is going to do one term bros no vex. Baba is d man for d job.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Chitumu: 8:15am On May 29, 2015
hedonistic:
Well, in spite of my vehement rejection of Buhari and all that he represents, the fact remains that he has become the president. That I cannot change at this point. Since it is counterintuitive to cut my nose in order to spite my face, I wish him well and hope that he succeeds in providing good governance for this complex country.

However, let it be known that we expect no less than a total fulfilment of ALL his well-documented campaign promises. Me and my kind will judge him more harshly than his Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba coalition of fanatical supporters ever judged Jonathan. We will not tolerate excuses. We will not have patience. We expect immediate performance, and no less.. . Failing which we will make life difficult for him and do whatever it takes to undermine him without mercy, as his goons did Jonathan.
Tanoid

1 Like

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Omotayor123(f): 8:16am On May 29, 2015
I wish him strength and wisdom to fulfil all his great promises for Nigerians.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by luvmijeje(f): 8:17am On May 29, 2015
Congratulations to Nigerians, our President and Vice-president elect. They must govern with fear, strength, conviction, and love of the country.

They must learn from the previous government who failed woefully in putting the country first, who failed in listening to the voice of the people, who failed by dining with crooks, criminals and secessionist elements.

May God grant you grace to succeed where others failed, strength in making the right decision, wisdom in balancing various interest that make up your government.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by SleekyPosh(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2015
Bifwoli:

I pray that he fails disastrously coz a goat herder like Buhari is not fit for Aso Rock.

A liar with not certificate...GMB needs to join liarswithoutborders.

May Amadioha, Sango, Obatala. Yemoja, Ogun, Ayelala, Esu and Shigidi pay U a weekly visit for that post of yours.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Youngmolis: 8:22am On May 29, 2015
May god give him the wisdom to rule dis county peacefully,happy democracy day to all nigerians.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by SleekyPosh(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2015
hedonistic:

U need a noose hanging from ur neck.

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by habayommy: 8:30am On May 29, 2015
Good Governance

Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by aatambuwal(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2015
Aslm may Almighty Allah help the incoming president and guide him to make our nation and our Country to be the best,nd. We thank the out going president for what he has done to nigerians,may allmighty Allah protect us amin.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by usmanma(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2015
I wish him gud Nigeria...positive change
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Bowaley17(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2015
Abeg which station dey show d inauguration ceremony...
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by kamelonaire(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2015
I pray and i wish for better Nigeria Mr Presido
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Cally14(f): 11:43am On May 29, 2015
Oh Lord, We Pray That You Help Our Leaders, Bless them with Wisdom to lead us right and let a New Nigeria emerge through them. God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by dapsy4u2(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2015
Bifwoli:

I pray that he fails disastrously coz a goat herder like Buhari is not fit for Aso Rock.

A liar with not certificate...GMB needs to join liarswithoutborders.

Face reality......... Buhari is now the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by emzila(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2015
Amara25god:
. Abeg na wetin use his own mouth talk at owerri...
go read ur paper and don't forget what ur primary, secondary and tertiary institution teachers/lecturers (that is if u ever pass through any of these) said about punctuation marks.
Re: Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 29, 2015
emzila:

go read ur paper and don't forget what ur primary, secondary and tertiary institution teachers/lecturers (that is if u ever pass through any of these) said about punctuation marks.
ok sir, I don talk my mind, na #Godwin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers / Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson / President Buhari Presides Over National Security Meeting (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.