Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

For The Guys, If It Was You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys, If It Was You (520 Views)

Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys, If It Was You by ikombe: 10:52am On May 29, 2015
Yeah my first topic on nairaland . Was watching a nigeria movie and something really extraodinary happened. Just like they say what happens in reality are mostly used to act movies. A man was married to a woman(a barrister) for the past 6years and they have a daughter, his wife's sister has been living with dem all through dis time , but lately the sister has been trying to seduce the husband to sleep with her which the man has always ignored. So one day the girl forcefully climbed on the man on his matrimonial bed unluckly his wife bumbed into dem when she came home to pick a document she had forgotten and the sister started crying claiming he raped her. His wife defended her sister in court and he was sentenced to 10 years in jail for rape with a fake report from a doctor her sister paid to present in court dat she was raped. A year later the girl confessed he didnt rape her, so the man was released and the girl was jailed. If you were the man will you continue with the marriage or will u divorce her. Mind you the wife never knew she wasnt raped until her sister confessed undecided

Cc: lalasticlala

Ishilove

Barcanista
Re: For The Guys, If It Was You by demmy0325(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2015
Re: For The Guys, If It Was You by ikombe: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
I thought by the mention of this god

Cc: lalasticlala

e go nak fp sharp sharpundecided

no dissapoint me abeg
Re: For The Guys, If It Was You by Jayjay0(m): 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
First of all this is RUBBISH because what will take there a case to the court. If actually his wife sue him for rape and she win the case in court then when am out then she is out of my house except we have kids.
Re: For The Guys, If It Was You by IamLEGEND1: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fück logic

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Kill A Relationship / colours of marriage / Letting Your Spouse Know How Much You Earn.. Is It Wise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.