Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) (46190 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Apc Presidential Campaign Live In Jos With Buhari- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by MizEmpress(f): 11:12am On May 29, 2015
Congratulations and welcome on board Mr President, may God bless you and grant you more wisdom to rule in peace.
Thanks and Goodbye Mr Ex-President, it was nice knowing you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Mcowubaba: 11:12am On May 29, 2015
GEJ big boy..mehn..see as him don go sharp sharp!! No time......much respect Sir

Welcome GMB...Success, Long life nd Prosperity....blessings.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by ronald4lif(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2015
I can see clearly now the rain is gone. It is gonna be bright, bright sun shining day. Congratulations Nigeria! Happy Change day! cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 29, 2015
More than ever, the "voice of the people" gained formidable relevance in the politics of our country. I really hope Nigerians do not waver in the spirit of active citizenship and accountability. I hope we will be ready to place right demand on the new government. Note: I'm not referring to partisanship or party propaganda. Let's continue our intolerance to bad governance, corruption and impunity at any level regardless of party and personality. God bless. #activecitizenship #NewNigeria
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by talk2hb1(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2015
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Ekugbeh(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2015
Im already Beholding
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Ikiriye(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2015
At last the new government is here,its now time to probe all government from 1999 to 28th May 2015.
No witch hunting exercise and no sacred cows.
you are the president of Nigeria not Apc so let the cleansing begin.
long live PMB and the FRN.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Jamiu4young: 11:14am On May 29, 2015
PHOTO : Jonathan’s new home in Otuoke
http:///1eCphvK
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2015
tayebest:
YA Allah, your servant MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Has been sworrn in as as the president GCFR of Nigeria Today May, 29th 2015.
Give him the wisdom, the zeal, the honour, the
care, the mind, the ability & the strength to lead
NIGERIA to the promise land.
To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Ya Allah, continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand. May we live long to see the change we all yearned for.
Ameen.
buhari is your president and your silly allah believers not mine am from biafra.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by merry02(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2015
God bles the president
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2015
lionduke:
did anybody see alex badeh's way of marching
My brother i thought its only me o. the guy is so fat shocked his marching was as if he was walking..na wa o grin grin
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Bigdreams(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2015
I wish him well.

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2015
If I remember correctly in 1999 Obj had same ovation, I hope this does not end like that of Obj.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by honourhim: 11:15am On May 29, 2015
Approved.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by PRYCE(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2015
0merta:

You've got to come to grips with the realities on ground.

Buhari is not only your President, but a President to the whole of your household and extended family.

Oloshi!
Just Like Your "clueless" one was... You insulted Goodluck so who on earth is your father to sire ye slowpoke that'll stop me from exercising my constitutional right of Insulting hell outta PopsyOneChance? Durun uwarka!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by uduokirika1(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2015
sinizia p.ost=34205283:
The moment millions worldwide have been expecting has finally arrives. The day Buhari takes over to steer Nigeria back to her glorious path. The day Nigeria begins its path to be giant of Africa again. To reclaim its lost glory under GMB.

GMB, remember your promises, they're the reason we voted you in. They were the reason we broke the PDP dominance of many years. They are the reason we threw PDP to the dustbin of history. Don't be sentimental in your quest to bring change. Don't hobnob with the thieves and evil men that brought you to power at the expense of the poor masses that voted you in as you represent their tiny ray of hope of seeing good economic condition of Nigeria.

Baba, don't grant amnesty to evil cabals. Spare no-one. Spare the rod and you'll spoil Nigeria. Don't make your change one-sided. Probe all bad leaders, APC or PDP. And most importantly, give us good governance. Provide us with the basic amenities that we are entitled to. Remain Blessed. Naija MUST be great again.

God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
God bless our amiable country, Nigeria!!

If this OLD WINE will give us good satisfaction for our votes, then let's keep drinking it!! The NEW WINE didn't get us to the height we wanted, so let's try out the OLD WINE. Einstein said, "stupidity is doing something the same way and expecting a different result." So let's try another method since GEJ's formula didn't work out.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by gmacnoms(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2015
abeg wetin b sivoclaire? na only sivoclaire I dey hear dat interpreter dey talk
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by dandoki: 11:16am On May 29, 2015
Congratulations Mr President. You should start by “harvesting” all the loot stacked up by the departing brigandage. You will need it to prosecute your programme. If you do not do it they would use it to distabilise your govt.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 29, 2015
kayciano:
OLD WINE in NEW BOTTLE...

Anyway, PMB carry go....
I drop GMB...
AFTER YOU, shagari will do 4years, then GOWON follows suit
Haters on the loose. *In M.I's voice* Bad Belle is allowed
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Alal(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2015
May God give him strength to govern well
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by tola9ja: 11:18am On May 29, 2015
[size=18pt]FORMER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by aatambuwal(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2015
This the time that we are in need of u Baba Buhari our life and property @ ur hand Allah bless nigeria,Allah bless nigerians.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Akabuking: 11:19am On May 29, 2015
Nice
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by toshmann(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2015
General Buhari is back

General Babangida warming up.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 29, 2015
kayciano:
OLD WINE in NEW BOTTLE...

Anyway, PMB carry go....
I drop GMB...
AFTER YOU, shagari will do 4years, then GOWON follows suit
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by omonnakoda: 11:20am On May 29, 2015
Happy New Year,Happy 2019!!!
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by unmask: 11:20am On May 29, 2015
finally!!!!!! stealing is now corruption
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:21am On May 29, 2015
Hmm fresh men

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by honourhim: 11:21am On May 29, 2015
woodcook:
If I remember correctly in 1999 Obj had same ovation, I hope this does not end like that of Obj.

Yes because OBJ's government was the dawn of democracy. Buhari's government is the dawn of positive change. The two ovations are not based on the same peemise. God bless GMB's government. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by tayebest(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
[s]buhari is your president and your silly allah believers not mine am from biafra.[/s]
Rubbish Enjoy Buhari government for the next 4years! cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Deepfreezer(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2015
Here comes the Messiah Nigerians elected.
I will make sure that I follow those thread for future purposes. I wish him all the best as he enjoy his " reign " Yes "reign" our leaders don't serve.
Good luck Nigeria. Goodluck GMB / PMB.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by menesheh(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2015
Brugo:

Finally the people of Nigeria have kicked PDP out of relevance.

Never again will a president go partying right after a bomb blast. The era of fake humility and brazen tyranny is gone.

Finally, we have a real President.

Congratulations PMB.

Again shall niger deltan start their bombing of oil pipeline in the near future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.