Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) (46195 Views)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) / Apc Presidential Campaign Live In Jos With Buhari- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by rukayaabioye: 11:24am On May 29, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Nigeria is a scam. Divide this country. Now is dawn on the foolish niger deltans that their son is no longer the president. Time for the north to milk the oil in the niger delta dry. Niger deltans are fooooooooolss oooh had it been the surpported biafra this scam would have been a thing of the past niger deltans fools fools fools fools
Take am easy oo haters are liable to die young, no give yourself heart attack or hbp e dey do young people too. Allah ya raya mana Baba, igba tuntun ma gbe wa oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by oyin01(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2015
It makes lot of sence. God bless Nigeria

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by TheBlackSaint(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2015
I'm giddy with excitement. Welcome President Buhari. You have a mandate to serve the nation I'm confident that you will exceed the expectations of most people. God bless you sir
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 29, 2015
honourhim:

Yes because OBJ's government was the dawn of democracy. Buhari's government is the dawn of positive change. The two ovations are not based on the same peemise. God bless GMB's government. Amen.
What they both have in common is that people have the same expectation.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Nigeria has a new PRESIDENT! !!

Congratulations Nigeria shocked
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by oweman: 11:28am On May 29, 2015
vimi:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

BUHARI DID NOT PROMISE ANYONE HE WAS GOING TO SEND NY NIGERIAN TO PRISON INNOCENTLY EXCEPT THOSE WHO MIGHT HAVE DIPPED HANDS INTO THE TREASURY FOR SELFISH REASONS
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Beface(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2015
The will of the people and the people's president.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by sped1oro(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2015
the change has finally arrived.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Stellaenefa(f): 11:29am On May 29, 2015
God bless my President.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Esinasinla: 11:29am On May 29, 2015
Haa! the new NIGERIA BEGINS ! MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU ARIGHT! PRESIDENT BUHARI
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by sokoh400(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Nigeria is a scam. Divide this country. Now is dawn on the foolish niger deltans that their son is no longer the president. Time for the north to milk the oil in the niger delta dry. Niger deltans are fooooooooolss oooh had it been the surpported biafra this scam would have been a thing of the past niger deltans fools fools fools fools

Biafra is dead and buried. Igbo President 3015
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2015
ibrash600:
finally sai Baba..

congratulations sir.

To all the TANoids. Buhari is your president till 2023. take it or leave it.
Una don start. PDP boasted more than this, where are they now 'thrash bin'. Pride go before fall
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by hertz9te(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2015
you said

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Flets: 11:31am On May 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by 1stola: 11:31am On May 29, 2015
Wow! Happy new president cheesy smiley
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by UnimkeAk(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2015
sinizia:
The moment millions worldwide have been expecting has finally arrives. The day Buhari takes over to steer Nigeria back to her glorious path. The day Nigeria begins its path to be giant of Africa again. To reclaim its lost glory under GMB.

GMB, remember your promises, they're the reason we voted you in. They were the reason we broke the PDP dominance of many years. They are the reason we threw PDP to the dustbin of history. Don't be sentimental in your quest to bring change. Don't hobnob with the thieves and evil men that brought you to power at the expense of the poor masses that voted you in as you represent their tiny ray of hope of seeing good economic condition of Nigeria.

Baba, don't grant amnesty to evil cabals. Spare no-one. Spare the rod and you'll spoil Nigeria. Don't make your change one-sided. Probe all bad leaders, APC or PDP. And most importantly, give us good governance. Provide us with the basic amenities that we are entitled to. Remain Blessed. Naija MUST be great again.

And finally GEJ, you didn't reach the height we expected of you, but your act of concession will forever be engraved in our heart because you saved thousands of innocent Nigerians that would have been killed. For that, you've my utmost respect. Sojourn back to Otueke in peace. Bye.

God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
God bless our amiable country, Nigeria!!

If this OLD WINE will give us good satisfaction for our votes, then let's keep drinking it!! The NEW WINE didn't get us to the height we wanted, so let's try out the OLD WINE. Einstein said, "stupidity is doing something the same way and expecting a different result." So let's try another method since GEJ's formula didn't work out.

Was Nigeria ever on a glorious path ??
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by MKO4ever(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2015
Why are they keeping the president on standing for too long naa? They should bring sit for the guy joor
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by stayblack: 11:37am On May 29, 2015
kayciano:
OLD WINE in NEW BOTTLE...

Anyway, PMB carry go....

I drop GMB...

AFTER YOU, shagari will do 4years, then GOWON follows suit
MUMU
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by ibrash600: 11:39am On May 29, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Una don start. PDP boasted more than this, where are they now 'thrash bin'. Pride go before fall

keep calm and embrace Change..
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2015
sokoh400:

Biafra is dead and buried. Igbo President 3015
your father
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by billyG(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Yu fuul when Gej was in power u were shouting 1 naija,now he loss,u are callin 4 division as 4 biafra republik ojukwu has just been sworn in as d presido of biafra in Hell u can join him there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 29, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
grin grin grin grin,,,,,,...my brother i vex pass you...once again our oil goes back to those who milked it when this farce of a country called nigeria was formed...this is why i am the number one person angry with GEJ...the guy still does not realize how he has sold everything we fought for and yearned for back to the oligarchs...i dey vexxxxxxxxx.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Realist2: 11:42am On May 29, 2015
Brugo:

Finally the people of Nigeria have kicked PDP out of relevance.

Never again will a president go partying right after a bomb blast. The era of fake humility and brazen tyranny is gone.

Finally, we have a real President.

Congratulations PMB.

No more Bomb blast in Nigeria, Boko boys can now return home
#missionaccompliced
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by holluwai(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2015
It was all a dream.....

Sai!

Baba!!

Buhari!!!
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by mrlaw93(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2015
kayciano:
OLD WINE in NEW BOTTLE...

Anyway, PMB carry go....

I drop GMB...

AFTER YOU, shagari will do 4years, then GOWON follows suit
Am sure BRT is nt on holiday 2day.. Go wait for me on a BRT lane.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by ojezee(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2015
this is going to be one of the most memorable day in my life,it's more than when Chelsea won the champions league, my joy knows no bound my heart is pounding to this reality.I feel like sobbing my eyes are blurry ,thank you God ,thank you Buhari ,thank you Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2015
billyG:

Yu fuul when Gej was in power u were shouting 1 naija,now he loss,u are callin 4 division as 4 biafra republik ojukwu has just been sworn in as d presido of biafra in Hell u can join him there.
you are the most foolish.i dont blame you i only blame the foolish niger deltans who are two blind to see. The north that has nothing to offer in terms of resources that sustains this scam country nigeria rulling this country everyday. Chaii stincking ABOKIS RULING NIGERIA
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by drake2(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2015
sinizia:
The moment millions worldwide have been expecting has finally arrives. The day Buhari takes over to steer Nigeria back to her glorious path. The day Nigeria begins its path to be giant of Africa again. To reclaim its lost glory under GMB.

GMB, remember your promises, they're the reason we voted you in. They were the reason we broke the PDP dominance of many years. They are the reason we threw PDP to the dustbin of history. Don't be sentimental in your quest to bring change. Don't hobnob with the thieves and evil men that brought you to power at the expense of the poor masses that voted you in as you represent their tiny ray of hope of seeing good economic condition of Nigeria.

Baba, don't grant amnesty to evil cabals. Spare no-one. Spare the rod and you'll spoil Nigeria. Don't make your change one-sided. Probe all bad leaders, APC or PDP. And most importantly, give us good governance. Provide us with the basic amenities that we are entitled to. Remain Blessed. Naija MUST be great again.

And finally GEJ, you didn't reach the height we expected of you, but your act of concession will forever be engraved in our heart because you saved thousands of innocent Nigerians that would have been killed. For that, you've my utmost respect. Sojourn back to Otueke in peace. Bye.

God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
God bless our amiable country, Nigeria!!

If this OLD WINE will give us good satisfaction for our votes, then let's keep drinking it!! The NEW WINE didn't get us to the height we wanted, so let's try out the OLD WINE. Einstein said, "stupidity is doing something the same way and expecting a different result." So let's try another method since GEJ's formula didn't work out.

"Has finally arrives" plus other inconsistent "Tenses" u still didn't find it necessary to edit ur post after reading it.

And u r forming high intellectual quoting "Einstein" and hobnobbing " Don't u know Ghanians will read this and .........; u know d rest.

Buhari ain't as smart as u think, he only exudes d mentality of "Born to Rule". Time will tell.

Please feel very free to insult me, na me buy market.

Gracias!
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Boss13: 11:48am On May 29, 2015
The inauguration is just too militarised. We are not in a military dispensation.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2015
tayebest:
Rubbish Enjoy Buhari government for the next 4years! cheesy grin
enjoy what? Is me and you in the same country, dont quote me again you nigerian am from biafra ok
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by JentleJosh(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2015
Today, 29th May, 2015, marks the dawn of a new era as President-elect Muhammadu Buhari has been inagurated as the President of our beloved nation, Nigeria to take over the mantle of leadership from the Ex-President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

There is no gainsaying that the expectations for him to deliver is zenithal, and we are all itching to hear him affirm his commitment to fulfil all his campaign promises to turn around the rather abysmal situation of this country for better in his inaguration speech. This, of course, will not be an easy task, as you are not a magician. However, you have no excuse not to significantly improve the lives of the citizens who voted you into power. You cannot afford to fail Nigerians.

To say that Nigerians have high hopes in your incoming administration is a gross understatement. In fact, you are the messiah we have been longing for to salvage the deteriorating situation of this country. We've been wounded by PDP's 16 years of mediocre and lustreless governance and we are yet to recover from the hardship imposed by the outgoing administration- characterized by GEJ's 'failing to take responsibility for the problems facing the nation but blaming it on his political rivals' and Ngozi Iweala's 'voodoo economics that has paralyzed the economy of the country'. Baba, we are counting on you to heal the wounds of this country. Again, You cannot afford to fail Nigerians.

Today is not a day to cast stones or criticize anybody, but it's essential we know where we are coming from, where we are, and where we are heading to. Today is a celebration of democracy - government of the people, by the people, and for the people. It's our desire that, under your administration, our democracy will be further strengthened and policies that will promote the interest of common Nigerians and entrench justice will be implemented.

Fellow Nigerians, let us join our hands together and support the incoming administration.
'Nigeria yi to gbogbo wa ni.
Ko ma gbodo baje.
E je ka so wo po ka fimo she kan.
GBE ka Jo gbe'
Yes, we have been deceived by politicians in times past, but I enjoin us to give this administration a chance. Let's do away with hate, prejudice, selfishness, tribalism and any form of bigotry. Let's embrace love, harmony and cooperation and restore our values - a great nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

God Bless Ex-resident Goodluck Jonathan.
God Bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 29, 2015
GMB to PMB
POINT OF ORDER !!!
GMB is not a NEW PRESIDENT.

HE was just RE-ELECTED...

IF GMB can be President Mohammed Buhari (PMB)

Then there is hope for GOWON and IBB.
OBJ can still be RE-ELECTED to complete 3RD Term.

Then all will Follow suit until YOUTHS wake up.
OLD WINE will always be in NEW BOTTLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.