Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari (54864 Views)

Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / We Lose Twice The Amount We Spent On Niger Delta Amnesty In 3yrs In 30days Today / I Wont Resign Even If I Dont Defeat Boko Haram By December-buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by jossyj: 1:57pm On May 29, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari get ready. ..fire make i fire u.......clueless man 2015 shocked
Buhari will be the last president of South and West of Nigeria

No doubt

you can see far.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 29, 2015
godwinkessi:

It's their God-gift. They have oil and shouldn't suffer.

Really?

How about the graduates from Niger Delta who chose to study instead of roaming the creeks?

Many of them are unemployed.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by snowland(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2015
jossyj:

I'm a biafran .
Off you go...You have no business in Nigeria... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by TheAdvocate(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2015
Metrofox:
Good riddance.. It will end and nothing will happen.. what benefit has the region gotten from it ? Enough of all these illegality please

Its not illegal dummy. It was an act of the National Assembly and signed into law by the then President Musa Yar Adua.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2015
CSTR2:
And who do you think make up the ex-militants if not ordinary poor blokes walking the street.
What is your age range? I need to know before I answer you.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
My dad who is always right on predicting things that does not involve him. Predicted last year buhari would win but the ND militants would cause so much trouble that nigeria may divide. Its getting clearer its buhari destiny to take nigeria to war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
Goodnews!!!
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by omonnakoda: 2:03pm On May 29, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Its not illegal dummy. It was an act of the National Assembly and signed into law by the then President Musa Yar Adua.
Am I to believe that according to that LAW it runs out in December .To continue there will be need for a NEW LAW. Now Buhari never campaigned with such an agenda and we have no reason to expect him to champion such a LAW

I do not believe there is such a law though perhaps you can provide details
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Dhaarmee(f): 2:05pm On May 29, 2015
Nyc move.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Bollinger(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2015
Uchan4u:
That will be the beginning of the end

It is a well known fact that the Native Indians were the original inhabitants of America. Through might and sheer force of will the original settlers dislodged the Indians and transformed America to what it is today. But here's one thing America got right; if you are a native Indian you get compensated for the rest of your life because Indians are the landlords of America.

The Nigerian government needs to take a queue from this. The natives of the Niger delta need to be compensated for owning the land from which the whole country benefits. I am not from Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Yeeyo: 2:06pm On May 29, 2015
Is lyk buhari u ar abt 2 crash big tym u n ur boys boko haram....
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by omonnakoda: 2:07pm On May 29, 2015
Bollinger:

It is a well known fact that the Native Indians were the original inhabitants of America. Through might and sheer force of will the original settlers dislodged the Indians and transformed America to what it is today. But here's one thing America got right; if you are a native Indian you get compensated for the rest of your life because Indians are the landlords of America.

The Nigerian government needs to take a queue from this. The natives of the Niger delta need to be compensated for owning the land from which the whole country benefits. I am not from Niger delta.

The bolded is untrue and a childish LIE

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by redcliff: 2:09pm On May 29, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
WHAT!!! i have been saying GMB till 2023 but afta hearing of him ending d amnesty then im sorry its now GMB till 2016.

Nothing would happen...
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Bollinger(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2015
omonnakoda:

really? so what is the truth.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 29, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
My dad who is always right on predicting things that does not involve him. Predicted last year buhari would win but the ND militants would cause so much trouble that nigeria may divide. Its getting clearer its buhari destiny to take nigeria to war.

Who is your dad?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Uchan4u(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2015
Btruth:
How do you mean? They have their proposed plans for Niger Delta already. So, let wait and see if it will benefit them or not.

Afterall, the amnesty money is only getting to only view militants, what about the more population of the Niger Delta people. If there's any benefit for the Niger Deltans, it should be benefits for all and not only benefit for the few.

Brilliant reply, if there are plans to alleviate the sufferings of the Niger Deltans, then it's ok. If not my dear the heat will be too much for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by lexy2014: 2:12pm On May 29, 2015
uromicom:
buhari dont start what u can not finish.... dont play with the people who have been feeding this country .. maybe u want to end ur goverment like jonathan
So asari, tompolo and d other militants are d ones feeding this country?
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 29, 2015
The Daura President should know that Development of Infrastructures in the Niger Delta should begin from Today. Any attempt to take away the stipends paid the jobless youths of Niger Delta occassioned by decades of the misrule of the Kaduna Mafioso will be resisted. The Niger Deltans feed this nation and naturally deserve more Federal welfare.

All Oil Companies should be made to relocate their Administrative and operational offices to the States of Niger Delta so they can pay their taxes to those States instead of Paying to Lagos.

Niger Deltans MUST first be given priority in jobs in the Oil sector.

Gas flaring and oil leakages MUST be stopped.

When a people are pushed to the wall, they will react. Niger Deltans do not naturally need your stipends called Amnesty welfare, but it was a child of necessity for their Gods-given wealth that all Nigerian states continue to enjoy and share every 4 weeks.

The Daura President MUST know, that he is NOW the President of Nigeria and NOT President of APC.

Congratulations Daura President, you are now my President.

Goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Acidosis(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2015
Lool

This is the best time for me to stay away from politics smiley
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by omonnakoda: 2:16pm On May 29, 2015
Bollinger:

really? so what is the truth.
The truth is that you need to go to school..........Honestly.
That way you will learn how to do elementary research
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Bgorgeous: 2:17pm On May 29, 2015
This is about the best thing said at this inauguration. More on the way but he didn't say anything about subsidy removal hmmm waiting sha
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by asapeola(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2015
PMB aint stopping the amnesty deal - he is only not renewing it! #shikena

If anybody do anyhow, i hope they c how easy it is to relocate the military command post. Pls dnt brin dem to ur backyard!!

Congrats to every sincere nigerians!

Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by choplex(f): 2:19pm On May 29, 2015
exxell:
This man talks like a fool. Why not wait and use diplomacy to follow your policies up? Must you leak everything before you put it into action?
Thank you my brother.... Action, they say, speaks louder than words.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by lexy2014: 2:21pm On May 29, 2015
exxell:
This man talks like a fool. Why not wait and use diplomacy to follow your policies up? Must you leak everything before you put it into action?
that means he shouldn't have said anything about NEPA, unemployment, labour, local govt, seperation of powers and BH. Infact he shouldn't have said anything at all. He should have just " waited and use diplomacy to follow your policies up"
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by asapeola(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2015
omonnakoda:

Sum people can LIE eh!!! So who are the native indians n where are they still living

Native indians ko corporate Igbo ni!

Mayb he didnt know all lands were duly bought and compensated afterwards esp after the Alamo war with Spain.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 29, 2015
The amnesty only benefits the militants... Law abiding residents of niger delta get absolutely nothing from govt... It is better they put infrastructures so that more businesses develop and employ more people in the niger delta...

Uchan4u:
That will be the beginning of the end
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Bollinger(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2015
omonnakoda:
The truth is that you need to go to school..........Honestly.
That way you will learn how to do elementary research

Fact: I have two Native Indian friends.

Fact: The information I just provided is well documented in public records for all Americans to access.

Fact: you've just exposed your ignorance. You haven't disproved anything. Your method of rebuttal is hurling insults. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by Fatherherokay(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari's tenure is a season film I can't afford to miss
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by IkpeChioma(f): 2:27pm On May 29, 2015
I strongly believe he is here to settle scores with ss and SE. He should focus on making #1 equal to 1$ and his other promises.
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by lexy2014: 2:27pm On May 29, 2015
Billyonaire:
The Daura President should know that Development of Infrastructures in the Niger Delta should begin from Today. Any attempt to take away the stipends paid the jobless youths of Niger Delta occassioned by decades of the misrule of the Kaduna Mafioso will be resisted. The Niger Deltans feed this nation and naturally deserve more Federal welfare.

All Oil Companies should be made to relocate their Administrative and operational offices to the States of Niger Delta so they can pay their taxes to those States instead of Paying to Lagos.

Niger Deltans MUST first be given priority in jobs in the Oil sector.

Gas flaring and oil leakages MUST be stopped.

When a people are pushed to the wall, they will react. Niger Deltans do not naturally need your stipends called Amnesty welfare, but it was a child of necessity for their Gods-given wealth that all Nigerian states continue to enjoy and share every 4 weeks.

The Daura President MUST know, that he is NOW the President of Nigeria and NOT President of APC.

Congratulations Daura President, you are now my President.

Goodluck to you.

" Niger Deltans do not naturally need your stipends called Amnesty welfare".

" Any attempt to take away the stipends paid the jobless youths of Niger Delta occassioned by decades of the misrule of the Kaduna Mafioso will be resisted."

Oga u authored both quotes above. Which one we go follow?
Re: Niger Delta Amnesty Due To End In December- Buhari by choplex(f): 2:29pm On May 29, 2015
BigElEddy:

By december boko haram is over, Nigeria arm forces are fully equiped. No bloody militant will make a sound. The General have spoken. Go bomb ur village or hang yourself you worthless dog. Do you even know how crude oil comes about? Go get a job fool.
You should have made your point quite clear and well understood without having to include the insult at the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / 2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.