Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Buhari - I Am For Everybody And Am For Nobody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - I Am For Everybody And Am For Nobody (1888 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / What Does 'I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody' Mean To You? / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari - I Am For Everybody And Am For Nobody by tos4u(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2015
In the inauration speech of buhari after election he made a statement that I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND AM FOR NOBODY, does that mean the newly sworn in president will not take advice from any body to take action and decision, or do any of u guys have a better undatsanding of that statement please enlighten us more.....

SAI BUHARI!
Re: Buhari - I Am For Everybody And Am For Nobody by Sparrow13: 12:22pm On May 29, 2015
Its a new era
Re: Buhari - I Am For Everybody And Am For Nobody by lwise(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2015
cool
Tinubu take note.
Re: Buhari - I Am For Everybody And Am For Nobody by tayebest(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2015
Baba is really ready to serve Nigeria oo... May God see you through!
Re: Buhari - I Am For Everybody And Am For Nobody by hotunba20(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2015
I am for everybody means he will welcome any nigeria with good information and ideas regarding Nigeria issue and for nobody meand he will not because he come from the north and serve north people alone.

Getbabaclearplease#

I support GMB/TEAM.

(1) (Reply)

Army Recall Of Dismissed Solders: Buhari And APC Setting Dangerous Precedent / Buhari Owing Soldiers Salary Arrears! / Metuh Is Totally Untrainable, He Will Push PDP Into Extinction – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.