Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State (20579 Views)

Police In Ibadan Arrests Groom, Family Members For Robbery At Wedding Engagement / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead / DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Nobody: 7:26am On May 30, 2015
Boko haram days are numbered.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Nobody: 7:26am On May 30, 2015
Bohaari,call ur boys to order nah; u"re now both the president and their leader,what else do you want to achieve;please tell us lets give it to you like GEJ did as long as you stop all dis ur senseless blood spillage!

5 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by DavidMark1(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2015
Attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north. Buhari 2014

7 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Sibrah: 7:26am On May 30, 2015
Have they started killing Christians again?

2 Likes

They'll pretend they are still attacking. If they stop suddenly, truth go cast naaa

4 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Nobody: 7:27am On May 30, 2015
And the Daura President is drinking tea in Aso Rock...LOL

6 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Jaycool18(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2015
dunkem21:
I blame GEJ .. grin
Gej did not start boko haram, the northern elders did to disrupt his administration now they have lost control over their boys

5 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by olaric(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2015
Soulless and heartless, sons of perdition, who think that killing in the name of God will make them find favour in the eyes of the creator, and subsequently find rest in Heaven. May the perpetrators of this heinous crime rot in the hottest part of hell, and may they not find peace while on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by dunkem21(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2015
Jaycool18:
Gej did not start boko haram, the northern elders did to disrupt his administration now they have lost control over their boys

So, who do I blame?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by handbagss(f): 7:29am On May 30, 2015
its their own way of saying " welcome Baba" Foools

4 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by SLiMBOiFREND(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2015
mistypiper:
RIP to the dead cry. Now i don't understand why this insurgents wont just go away.

This is far more than GEJ/Buhari at this point.
We share the same pain bro.

This is far more than GMB/GEJ, its only GOD that can put an end to this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by nigerianvenom(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2015
DonALtobello:
i belong to everybody, please call your boys to order....

Hahaha. D guy name go plenty ooo

4 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by nerodenero: 7:32am On May 30, 2015
Amen
olaric:
Soulless and heartless, sons of perdition, who think that killing in the name of God will make them find favour in the eyes of the creator, and subsequently find rest in Heaven. May the perpetrators of this heinous crime rot in the hottest part of hell, and may they not find peace while on earth.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by nobul(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2015
R. I. P
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by remsonik(f): 7:34am On May 30, 2015
Boko haram shall be decimated soon
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by lizu4chizu(m): 7:35am On May 30, 2015
dunkem21:
I blame GEJ .. grin

lol
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Nobody: 7:35am On May 30, 2015
fimbar25:
They'll pretend they are still attacking. If they stop suddenly, truth go cast naaa
bros, you get am for better sense, infact, one trailer origin for you. this is exactly my thought. they will pretend as if they are still in existence, but will disappear all of a sudden.

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by sanandreas(m): 7:36am On May 30, 2015
Welcome on board. Introduction.....
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Jaycool18(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
dunkem21:

So, who do I blame?
those who started it because of their selfish interests

3 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by dunkem21(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
lizu4chizu:

lol

Why are you LOL ..ing? grin
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by dunkem21(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
Jaycool18:
those who started it because of their selfish interests

OK, I thought GEJ started it for political reasons grin

3 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Ayanko(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
That is 2 BOMB SALUTE to the C -in - C.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Rilwayne001: 7:42am On May 30, 2015
Blame mogidi for this undecided
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Nobody: 7:43am On May 30, 2015
SLiMBOiFREND:
We share the same pain bro.

This is far more than GMB/GEJ, its only GOD that can put an end to this rubbish.
why will both of you share the same pain? you guys said GEJ was too dull to be a president that's why he can't handle boko boys, now the daura magician is on board, you guys is trying soo hard to bring out excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Dhaarmee(f): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
Enemies of happiness...rip to the dead.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Jaycool18(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
dunkem21:

OK, I thought GEJ started it for political reasons grin
no he didn't there's this book I read, I was really shocked when I found out that boko haram have been in existence even before Gej.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by matotoide(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2015
When i saw the name of that vigilante i knew something was up. This happened in southern Borno, the part with mostly christian indigenes like chibok.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by 1stola: 7:54am On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
And Buhari is yet to condemn this? Infact he should relocate his office to that Bornu W.I.E angry angry IDIOTIC DAURA DUNCE cool
grin Oloriburuku omo ofo jatijati
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by virus04(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2015
Icon4s:
So now lets start d counting for Buhari.
Shebi na 15, 000 people die during GEJ. Now 7 done die under Buhari. We dey count.

U and your family will be among the 15,000 amen...coward
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by charlie009: 7:58am On May 30, 2015
Sharrap ur kunu mouth there ,y not tell ur fada n ur underage moda to relocate to sambisa forest.mugu
captainBIAFRA:
And Buhari is yet to condemn this?
Infact he should relocate his office to that Bornu W.I.E angry angry
IDIOTIC DAURA DUNCE cool
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by SLiMBOiFREND(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2015
Nashoji:
why will both of you share the same pain? you guys said GEJ was too dull to be a president that's why he can't handle boko boys, now the daura magician is on board, you guys is trying soo hard to bring out excuses.
Young Man, go through my profile, go through my post, can you see any post that I'm blaming Jonathan for anything?
you guys is trying soo hard to bring out excuses.
Did You Intentionally Write? Or? grin
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by lastmessenger: 8:01am On May 30, 2015
And now i take this great man without certificates,the i belong to everybody,the man to stabilize oil price and the change messiah to swing into action to deliver a secured Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Sentenced To 2 Months Imprisonment For Smoking Weed / "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] / A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.