Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State (20578 Views)

Police In Ibadan Arrests Groom, Family Members For Robbery At Wedding Engagement / Soldiers And Boko Haram Battle In Borno, Many Feared Dead / DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by charlie009: 8:02am On May 30, 2015
Enermy of progress what do u expect. From someone dat just reumed office yesterday to do magic. Sometimes I wonder if common sense is been taught in school. Ode
Nashoji:
why will both of you share the same pain? you guys said GEJ was too dull to be a president that's why he can't handle boko boys, now the daura magician is on board, you guys is trying soo hard to bring out excuses.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by CodecJay(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2015
Nigerian jonalists will only show us the smoke and not the real thing.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by charlie009: 8:07am On May 30, 2015
Ex-president jona shud call his boys boko to order is it by force to rule us till 2019.he shud take his boys to otuoke n continue d bombing over there.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by holyokoto(m): 8:09am On May 30, 2015
mistypiper:
RIP to the dead cry. Now i don't understand why this insurgents wont just go away.

This is far more than GEJ/Buhari at this point.

On point bro
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by holyokoto(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
And Buhari is yet to condemn this?
Infact he should relocate his office to that Bornu W.I.E angry angry
IDIOTIC DAURA DUNCE cool

Nawa for you o, U no dey read? U neva hear say them don relocate Command to Borno, Dumbo
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by holyokoto(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2015
Ejovwoke:
Even when buhari is on the seat

You expect it to just stop like that? Is Buhari a spiritual Force or What? He must find a tactics to end this else He will begin to share part of the Blame
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Icon4s(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2015
virus04:

U and your family will be among the 15,000 amen...coward

The thunder wey go fire u and ur family still dey trek come meet u from Sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Nobody: 8:19am On May 30, 2015
Their Governor is behind the insurgent actions.

Their Governor should be held responsible because He know the reasons behind the bomb blasting in His State.

1 Like

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by ndcide(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2015
Our government have said nothing about it.

So insensitive.

I hope they will not start with killing Christians again. Buhari should relocate to maiduguri now. Please.

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by haggdon: 8:27am On May 30, 2015
Only God knows when this bombing will be ceased. Everything that has a begining must have an ending. Prayer is our only solution to this terrorism
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Godwin978(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2015
bomehari pls shebi u don get wetin u want? abeg call dis ur rams to order oooooooo
god is watching u

for using innocent souls to gain a position

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Kayendy(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2015
And some guys r calling for amnesty.... mtcheeeeeew....

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Jman06(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2015
And the Olodo of Daura was busy getting himself drunk on some cheap burukutu when the country was on fire undecided undecided undecided

#Baba one chance, call your boys to order!

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Samirana360(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2015
Wedding @ 6am..nawao..na 9t weddin ni?
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by adaybayor(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2015
Jerrosky1986:
Shuo even wen buhari una oga don bcom president. No more clueless GEJ God bless naija

Dont worry, common sense will soon be subsidized so you can afford it
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by adaybayor(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2015
DonALtobello:
i belong to everybody, please call your boys to order....

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by adaybayor(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2015
Jman06:
And the Olodo of Daura was busy getting himself drunk on some cheap burukutu when the country was on fire undecided undecided undecided

#Baba one chance, call your boys to order!

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by oloriadejoke(f): 9:08am On May 30, 2015
Icon4s:
So now lets start d counting for Buhari.
Shebi na 15, 000 people die during GEJ. Now 7 done die under Buhari. We dey count.
.........I expect you to pray that God should interven and not to keep counting who else is going to die next, all you've said is just stupidity thinking from the highest to the lowest. AM NOT SURE YOU ARE A HUMAN? I think YOU ARE A THING
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by SKYQUEST(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2015
God please help our new President to put an end to this evil once and for all
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Jman06(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2015
adaybayor:

I am more sensible than you and your entire generation can
ever be.

2 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Nobody: 9:28am On May 30, 2015
charlie009:
Enermy of progress what do u expect. From someone dat just reumed office yesterday to do magic. Sometimes I wonder if common sense is been taught in school. Ode
fool, I am expecting the same magic you expected from GEJ. mind you, you need to save this your aggression and energy because you gonna need alot of it in the next four years.

3 Likes

Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by eagleeye2: 10:09am On May 30, 2015
IGG . Initial gra gra . PMB is here. Change is here.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by juman(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2015
A destroyed country.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by meryln(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2015
Icon4s:
So now lets start d counting for Buhari.
Shebi na 15, 000 people die during GEJ. Now 7 done die under Buhari. We dey count.

GEJ was still in Govt Broda
Go check the time
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by diamondzzs(f): 12:16pm On May 30, 2015
charlie009:
Ex-president jona shud call his boys boko to order is it by force to rule us till 2019.he shud take his boys to otuoke n continue d bombing over there.
U a brainless fucker
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by eltonesworld(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2015
People still get mind to do wedding ceremony 4 that state
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by neocortex: 1:39pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari's tenure started with bombings and deaths , I hope it doesn't end that way.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by charlie009: 2:21pm On May 30, 2015
Cos I've been fuccking you grin
diamondzzs:

U a brainless fucker
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 30, 2015
lastmessenger:
And now i take this great man without certificates,the i belong to everybody,the man to stabilize oil price and the change messiah to swing into action to deliver a secured Nigeria
Buhari may be able to do other things but he CANNOT stabilize oil price. Oil price is determined by forces of demand and supply at international level, and the forces are man-made most of the time.
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by adaybayor(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2015
Jman06:
I am more sensible than you and your entire generation can
ever be.

I will rather let you wallow in foolish
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2015
Hopeless bombers...Army should just kip killing dem..RIP to d innocent souls
Re: Twin Bomb Blast At Wedding Service In Borno State by Jman06(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2015
adaybayor:

I will rather let you wallow in foolish
wallow in ''foolish''! lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father / "Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] / A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.