Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State (30241 Views)

Court Orders Release Of Ifeanyi Ubah Within 48 Hours / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by coputa(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Born and bred, a very proud Ubiaja man also.
Where are you from?
I am a proud uvwie man from Effurun.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by atlwireles: 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
coputa:
Are you from Ubiaja.in Edo state.

I am not from Edo state, I hope you read Mogidi's comment again.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Mogidi: 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
coputa:
I am a proud uvwie man from Effurun.

Nice
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by atlwireles: 4:15pm On May 29, 2015
coputa:
Can you please mention some of the suprises

Today is not a day for debating, open a thread tomorrow about Uduaghan surprises and I will meet you there.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by kelvyn7: 4:15pm On May 29, 2015
I am so happy Okowa is the Governor

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by bigfrancis21: 4:17pm On May 29, 2015
First Igbo governor of Delta state!

Ndi anioma, mma mma nu!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by coputa(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2015
atlwireles:

I am not from Edo state, I hope you read Mogidi's comment again.
I replied mogidi,not you
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by atlwireles: 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
coputa:
I replied mogidi,not you

You showed up in my mention.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by coputa(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
bigfrancis21:
First Igbo govenor of Delta state!

Ndi anioma, mma mma nu!
PDP breached the common sense priciple,that Delta north should not produce the governor because they have the capital,it is subject to abuse.PDP plan of continuosly milking the state has suceeded.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by sweetgimbo(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
you enjoy ur tenure while it last, because OGBORU is our true governor.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by chamboy(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dere is nufin as "sweet" as transformation
May Ur life continue the Transformation Jonathan brought on Nigeria
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by coputa(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2015
atlwireles:

Today is not a day for debating, open a thread tomorrow about Uduaghan surprises and I will meet you there.
One of Uduaghans suprises was Asaba airstrip that was built with #40 billion naira.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by atlwireles: 4:30pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
coputa:
One of Uduaghans suprises was Asaba airstrip that was built with #40 billion naira.
[/s]

Don't derail, open your own thread.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by crisycent: 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Keep on dreaming! wink

It's not a matter of dream imbecîle. You don't even know your state's acronym. What a fûcking idîot.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Ifebazz(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2015
And not the finger thief Uduagan tried too hard to make it be. The worst state in Nigeria by corruption standard.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Ifebazz(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
sweetgimbo:
you enjoy ur tenure while it last, because OGBORU is our true governor.
For all we care, you and your Urhubo wayo agenda can jump into Ethiope river. Delta North has come to stay. 16 years of abject thievery, bigotry, high handedness, total disregard for rule of law and you guys can still bask in shamelessness. Truely, God has not touched Delta state yet.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by tpiadotcom: 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
seems this is the first time an Anioma is the governor of Delta and Bendel States.

List of previous governors:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_Bendel_State

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_Delta_State

May I add, this fact should not be construed as an agenda to support Biafra, there are many more projects on ground which should be the primary focus of an administration, rather than using much needed funds which can better the lives of the people, to support questionable foreign incendiaries.

Most overseas/foreign Biafrans already have their jobs, cash sources and whatnot, than for them to again take (more of) nigeria's money in addition to their comfortable existences already?
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by tpiadotcom: 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
just my opinion!
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
I just hope this guy can mover delta state forward.because that big belle uduaghan was just a thieving fool..may this be a good turn for the niger delta states...remaining dickson of bayelsa state to be booted out...
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by DelticStephEn(f): 5:06pm On May 29, 2015
tpiadotcom:
seems this is the first time an Anioma is the governor of Delta and Bendel States.

List of previous governors:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_Bendel_State

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_Delta_State

May I add, this fact should not be construed as an agenda to support Biafra, there are many more projects on ground which should be the primary focus of an administration, rather than using much needed funds which can better the lives of the people, to support questionable foreign incendiaries.

Most overseas/foreign Biafrans already have their jobs, cash sources and whatnot, than for them to again take (more of) nigeria's money in addition to their comfortable existences already?
pls when last did you go for medical check up?
if you are here to talk rubbish instead of wish my governor well, pls leave this thread you this evil mind.

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Solomonodimegwu(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
Congrat! Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa the Ekuemen 1 of Ika land, through u Delta state will b better

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by M4gunners: 5:10pm On May 29, 2015
Diokpa norini yinma.My mentor

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by pazienza(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2015
Dennis Osadebey reigned over Midwest region, ie modern Delta and Edo states. Just like Okowa, he was an Anioma son.

So, technically speaking, this is not the first time that an Anioma son will be leading the area now known as Delta state.

The other Delta non Igbo groups did well by allowing justice and equity to prevail, by electing Okowa, they did well, kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by tpiadotcom: 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
pazienza:
Dennis Osadebey reigned over Midwest region, ie modern Delta and Edo states. Just like Okowa, he was an Anioma son.

So, technically speaking, this is not the first time that an Anioma son will be leading the area now known as Delta state.

yes, that's correct, since I did not include Mid Western region in my stats.

However, the points I raised still remain, in addition to what I did not post concerning this matter.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Mamode14(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
Ifebazz:

For all we care, you and your Urhubo wayo agenda can jump into Ethiope river. Delta North has come to stay. 16 years of abject thievery, bigotry, high handedness, total disregard for rule of law and you guys can still bask in shamelessness. Truely, God has not touched Delta state yet.
why must u comment like a fool
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Kesmakveli(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2015
onye hu Wene, omarian!!! Goodluck Mr Okowa in your Regime
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Onegai(f): 5:51pm On May 29, 2015
Nwenem, to all the prayers around you, we say "ise". Congrats o, please bring prosperity and advancement to our state.

And we are Deltans. Not any other tribe.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by HopeAlive14(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
Congratulations, your Excellency.

May your governorship be peaceful and fruitful, amen in Jesus name!

God bless Delta State.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by chyckxx(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2015
atlwireles:
A New dawn begins
this man has started failing us, he inaugurated a 98-man transition committe for just a state.. The president will work with just 19, imagine.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by atlwireles: 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
chyckxx:
this man has started failing us, he inaugurated a 98-man transition committe for just a state.. The president will work with just 19, imagine.
[/s]
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Profkomolafe(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
AN ODM USER HAS FINALLY EMERGED DELTA STATE GOVERNOR. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by coputa(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]
Don't derail, open your own thread.
It is still within the ambit of this thread,dont shy away from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex / Fresh South South Headache Forces Atiku to Return Home to Rejig Campaign / Pictures From Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.