Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State (30243 Views)

Court Orders Release Of Ifeanyi Ubah Within 48 Hours / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by otunbabadok(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Ymodulus: 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
DELTA STATE?

Nothing good happens there. I just wished Festus Keyamo or even the great OGBURUGBURU can rule that state even if its for a month.

#DeltaState. Most Impoverished State since 1999 ( Ibori) yet they recieve massive FG allocation and have series of oil wells.

Rubbish State

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by mimicious(f): 3:19pm On May 29, 2015
ndcide:
Great to see. May God gave him the wisdom to move deltas state to a greater height.

Amen.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 29, 2015
Warri warri lol

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by arinze151: 3:21pm On May 29, 2015
All Biafran's should know tomorrow is our remembrance day we are going to match at ABA tomorrow and also the whole world... Our Newspapers are coming up tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Uniquekriss(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
Diokps alua, yabanye okwa govunor echein... Osolobue emeke nieyin. Ijen ewere.

4 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Uniquekriss(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2015
Diokpa alua, yabanye okwa govunor echein... Osolobue emeke nieyin. Ijen ewere.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by AAinEqGuinea: 3:24pm On May 29, 2015
Another unsightly wig resurfaces, helping black people look stupid circa unknown

4 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by dondestiny(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2015
abeg make him first reduce delsu school fees
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by atlwireles: 3:25pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
@atlwireles
Your ex governors mum is from my town, the great Uduaghan.

The man try grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by watchindelta(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2015
don,t be like dat thief governor Uduagha oh, because it is not business as usual if u try am emmmm 4years later u will cry at d election oh gbam. fact. good luck our Governor
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by duran2059(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by gbadebosalewa: 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
At Lost But Found Lagos; we ensure your lost but found items are kept safe and secureā€¦ your worrying days are over.
http://lostbutfoundlagos.com

1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by atlwireles: 3:28pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
Ymodulus:
DELTA STATE?

Nothing good happens there. I just wished Festus Keyamo or even the great OGBURUGBURU can rule that state even if its for a month.

#DeltaState. Most Impoverished State since 1999 ( Ibori) yet they recieve massive FG allocation and have series of oil wells.

Rubbish State
[/s]

Another village rat

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by nonjebose(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
elohorayodele:
From commissioner to senator to governor, only u!
From supervisory councillor for health to LG chairman to commissioner to senator to governor

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Bensondrums(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
My new governor, try to make Delta state the real Heartbeat of this country
edo state is d heartbeat of d nation nt delta.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by OwolabiJ: 3:35pm On May 29, 2015
AUCTION! AUCTION!! AUCTION!!! THIS
IS TO INFORM ALL
THE CITIZENS OF NIGERIA THAT THE
NIGERIA CUSTOM
SERVICE ARE AUCTIONING OUT CLEAN
TOKUMBO CARS AT CHEAPER RATE. INTERESTED
PERSON SHOULD CALL OUR MARKETING
DEPARTMENT
AGENT GODWIN AJAYI ON 0092348108208325. THESE ARE
SOME
CARS AND THEIR PRICES. TOYOTA
HIGHLANDER #650,000
TOYOTA CAMRY #450,000 TOYOTA
VENZA #600,000
TOYOTA SPIDER #600,000 TOYOTA RAV 4 #500,000
TOYOTA
PRADO #650,000 HONDA EOD
#500,000 HONDA ACCORD
#450,000 GOLF 4 #150,000 PEUGEOUT
504 #400,000 PEUGEOUT
505 #450,000 PEUGEOUT 507 #500,000
AND MANY MORE.
WARNING! ONLY TO NIGERIA CITIZEN. JUST FOLLOW THIS LINK,
LIKE THE OFFICAL PAGE TO GET MORE UPDATE ABOUT THE
NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AND NIGERIA ITSELF.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=814655501951345
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by abulemamaso(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2015
atlwireles:
A New dawn begins
nice
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by IGBOSON2: 3:36pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

^^^By rights, Delta should be neck-and-neck with the likes of Akwa Ibom and Lagos in development!

They've got to better leverage on their existing comparative advantages: like the federal allocation (which i think should be increased to at least 50%); under-utilised seaports; agri and aquaculture; nearness to Onitsha and Nnewi; etc-etc-etc!
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Myself2(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2015
osduwd:
old man

Na ignorance dey worry you, Okowa is 55 yrs.That pix by the OP was not well taken
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Myself2(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2015
Uniquekriss:
Diokpa alua, yabanye okwa govunor echein... Osolobue emeke nieyin. Ijen ewere.

Iseh nwene.Okiki eruenyi eka echein

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Jerrosky1986(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2015
Carry go ur excellency.pls do d needful quick pay workers n employ graduates.face of a new delta and a great transformatn
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by DelticStephEn(f): 3:57pm On May 29, 2015
hehehehehe
at last.
looking good in our traditional atire.
ifeanyichukwu may you never disappoint us and may God in heaven give you more wisdom and knowledge to lead us.
it is well with Anioma. it is well with Delta state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by justicesky24(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2015
This thief.. #SMH

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by crisycent: 4:01pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Edo state is the heartbeat.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by litetias(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari is nearly 80 bros
72!

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by coputa(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
atlwireles:
My man Uduaghan has truly surprised me, in many ways. It will be well with you. God will continue to bless the great state of Delta. cool
Can you please mention some of the suprises

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by coputa(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
@atlwireles
Your ex governors mum is from my town, the great Uduaghan.
Are you from Ubiaja.in Edo state.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by IGBOSON2: 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
crisycent:

Edo state is the heartbeat.

^^^Keep on dreaming! wink
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Mogidi: 4:09pm On May 29, 2015
coputa:
Are you from Ubiaja.in Edo state.

Born and bred, a very proud Ubiaja man also.

Where are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads / Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics / Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.