Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know (10289 Views)

FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear / Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr / An Average Black Man Not All Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Babacele: 5:56pm On May 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
I was thinking of Col Abubakar Dangiwa Umar before

But this mans profile looks very similar too
I think say na only me know o , but I can no longer trust Dangiwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Ayo8(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Why are southerners so foolish? Anything that comes from north is good but anything that comes from south is bad must all efcc chairman come from north?

The sw is after service delivery which explains why GEJ is cooling off in otueke right now...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by aieromon(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
If he's as tough as the late Idiagbon,then he has my support

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Dejohnbull: 6:18pm On May 29, 2015
Ayo8:

The sw is after service delivery which explains why GEJ is cooling off in otueke right now...
Ok let us give everything to north i hope u dont come back and complain, the new nddc chairman is north, the new npa chairman is north, but southerner will never be fct minister, and u see nothing wrong?
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by CSTR2: 6:28pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Ok let us give everything to north i hope u dont come back and complain, the new nddc chairman is north, the new npa chairman is north, but southerner will never be fct minister, and u see nothing wrong?
And they were complaining bitterly of how GEJ marginalized them by not giving them a prominent position.
cuntts.
The chickens will soon come home to roast.
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by doctokwus: 6:30pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:
We have gone beyond this childish ethnic bigotry.
That was d historic chance GEJ lost,to set leadership example that would put the ss region in ever good light.Instead he turned a mediocre and utter disaster.
If PMB trusts and believes in a northerner for d post,so be it.Afterall, he wouldn't b prosecuting or investigating only southerners. If u have evidence of a northerner corruptly enriching himself,forward it to d efcc and if they don't take action with a northern head in charge,then u lay your complaints.
You all shout appoint from my region,meanwhile a south south president with south executives and many senators and reps from d region ended up doing nothing but enriching their pockets while lots like u praised them to high heavens.Abeg,this line of thought is irritating.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Generalkorex(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2015
The CHANGE is here
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by help3852: 7:04pm On May 29, 2015
Nigeria a country where you can easily deceive people.

Will he arrest all corrupt politicians or only opponents and those not under presidential cover?
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by millhouse: 7:05pm On May 29, 2015
lets watch aand see

demandtruth:

Unless there is a new development :

"MEET THE NEXT EFCC CHAIRMAN: BUHARI IS CHILD'S PLAY COMPARED TO THIS MAN

Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Alli is a brave Kano Prince. He was a military governor of Kaduna state and a diehard IBB boy who is reputed to have made the statement "I can follow IBB to war blindfolded" to show how much he believed in IBB as a general. But that didn't stop him from looking IBB in the face and telling him he was wrong on the case of the annulment of June 12 1993 elections. He lost his commission because he refused to support the annulment of the June 12 election and Abacha's takeover of government instead of handing over to MKO. Despite his famous dislike for MKO, whom he saw as an arrogant man, he insisted justice and fairplay must be done. He demanded MKO be sworn in even if he was a devil. Rumour has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal. According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot. Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Ali is currently undergoing SSS screening in preparation for his appointment.Immediately there were feelers that he will emerge the next EFCC Chairman, corrupt politicians have been on panic mode. Some have started refunding stolen funds. You heard it here first".
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Dejohnbull: 7:14pm On May 29, 2015
doctokwus:

We have gone beyond this childish ethnic bigotry.
That was d historic chance GEJ lost,to set leadership example that would put the ss region in ever good light.Instead he turned a mediocre and utter disaster.
If PMB trusts and believes in a northerner for d post,so be it.Afterall, he wouldn't b prosecuting or investigating only southerners. If u have evidence of a northerner corruptly enriching himself,forward it to d efcc and if they don't take action with a northern head in charge,then u lay your complaints.
You all shout appoint from my region,meanwhile a south south president with south executives and many senators and reps from d region ended up doing nothing but enriching their pockets while lots like u praised them to high heavens.Abeg,this line of thought is irritating.
U think buhari is the messiah u have been waiting for? Educated illitrate u see nothing good in southerner taking position in north, but u see something good in northerner taking position in south, u need med check up
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by ESHOIZA: 7:15pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Why are southerners so foolish? Anything that comes from north is good but anything that comes from south is bad must all efcc chairman come from north?
why are ppl so quick to be tribalistic ...ℓ̊ actually saw it as a good move until this one brought that un-diplomatic comment up. Pls put d interest of Nigerians first

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by ndcide(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
mikolo80:
None of which has the no nonsense mien that we are applaudin.

We want ppl the mere mention of will make grown men pisss their pants

Lasting Institutions are not built that way.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Dejohnbull: 7:31pm On May 29, 2015
ESHOIZA:
why are ppl so quick to be tribalistic ...ℓ̊ actually saw it as a good move until this one brought that un-diplomatic comment up. Pls put d interest of Nigerians first
Northerner are tribal game here if southern presidents (e g) obj and gej, use northerners as efcc boss and now northern president want northerner who is playing tribal game here?
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by kheart(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2015
Any kaduna base who witness Hamid ali regime knows d man is no nonsense man.

Govt workers dey enter rain come work during his tenure.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by mikolo80: 7:53pm On May 29, 2015
ndcide:

Lasting Institutions are not built that way.
How are lasting institutions built.?

*modified*
don't get it twisted br'er you need strong men too build strong sshitt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by ndcide(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2015
mikolo80:
How are lasting institutions built.?

They are built by setting up strong structures and systems that are independent and also well connected for checks. Succession is also clear-cut.

FBI is not strong because of one man but because of the well structured independent systems.

That's what efcc ought to be. Free from the excesses of an overbearing executive.

We've gone through this route.
Obj appoints a strong man, gives him a koboko and he goes on rampage and the installation seems effective because of one man.

Obj is out of power. The first thing the sponsors of the new government felt they should do was to clip the wings of the "one man".

Everyone no matter how dumb, gets the message. The rules of engagement is political. Operations becomes selective and prejudiced....

I can go on and on..... But we all know this we've been through this before.

For a highly tribalistic country, where people protect their thieves and scream that the other persons thief should be prosecuted?

Now you have an idea. Efcc need much more than a mean man as head who may not agree if you tell him his brother is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by HAH: 9:42pm On May 29, 2015
Babacele:
I think say na only me know o , but I can no longer trust Dangiwa.

Abubakar Dangiwa umar is a noise maker he has no. 50% credibility and astuteness of Col Hamid Ali

1 Like

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by mikolo80: 9:46pm On May 29, 2015
ndcide:

They are built by setting up strong structures and systems that are independent and also well connected for checks. Succession is also clear-cut.

"who" will build these structures.?abi they will fall from the sky?

FBI is not strong because of one man but because of the well structured independent systems.

You obviously never read much.
Google hoover. Dude ruled fbi for over 20years. That's how you build an institution.

That's what efcc ought to be. Free from the excesses of an overbearing executive.

Small threat nnaji run,keyamo na noisemaker,sasore,never heard of him(what has he achieved in the field of telling powers that b to kiss hiss asss)

We've gone through this route.
Obj appoints a strong man, gives him a koboko and he goes on rampage and the installation seems effective because of one man.

The buck stops on somebody's table br'er

Obj is out of power. The first thing the sponsors of the new government felt they should do was to clip the wings of the "one man".

His wkngs were clipped cos he did not...could not tell obj to ''stick it'' and going after all of them when he had the chance but thought baba would always be there to save.and fyi that is how you kbow he is not the''one''

Everyone no matter how dumb, gets the message. The rules of engagement is political. Operations becomes selective and prejudiced....

We're human,operations will always be selective.what u should worried about is whether crimes were committed or not.so long as false charges are not framed against innocent people i don't mind if you go after one tribe so long as they stole(abi u see akunyili go aftrr hausa drug dealer when e be say onitsha na headquarters pf fake drugs)
when another tribe appointed if he like he should npt go after the sinners in the other tribe

I can go on and on..... But we all know this we've been through this before.

We don't know shieee

For a highly tribalistic country, where people protect their thieves and scream that the other persons thief should be prosecuted?

Why we need a bad guy that will call the tribalists bluff

Now you have an idea. Efcc need much more than a mean man as head who may not agree if you tell him his brother is a criminal.

I did not get this part.but nigeria needs mean men
it id ''mean'' men that make america work fyi
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by toysleek(f): 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
Dejohnbull:
i guess you wouldn't be saying this if a SWner handed over to a SSner,and then to a SEner.
Let's assume it's true, this man in question is from NW, Lamorde$Ribadu(NE) and Farida(NC)(3 different geo political zones)..We are quick to separate southerners but won't do the same for Northerners.
#CompetenceOverZoning

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by toysleek(f): 1:09pm On May 30, 2015
Dejohnbull:
i guess you wouldn't be saying this if a SWner handed over to a SSner,and then to a SEner.
Let's assume it's true, this man in question is from NW, Lamorde$Ribadu(NE) and Farida(NC)(3 different geo political zones)..We are quick to separate southerners but won't do the same for Northerners.
Pls who is the northerner heading Nddc?
#CompetenceOverZoning
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by kettykin: 1:21pm On May 30, 2015
Please any one knew the meaning of blue blood as was used in the wrItems up. Does this explain why Abiola was killed and his wife with other Yorubas because their blood is not blue.

Does this explain killing in the middle belt area.
Any who are those with blue blood
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by chinchum(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2015
I hope special courts for corruption cases is put in place in less than 6 months from now. The national assembly backing will be instrumental for that

1 Like

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Justice82: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is a great prediction and it looks likely to be true given the current Lamorde situation and the sincerity of our new President in cleansing the country of the corruption and fraud in the system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: APC Senators Leave National Assembly During Session / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Joins Alliance For New Nigeria (ANN) / 65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.