Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome (57116 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by calabaman(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2015
welcome home sir
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome home our hero!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by babamajor: 3:58pm On May 29, 2015
So he no wait make Charlie boy go drop am? Der tis God ooo
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by midasbliss(f): 3:58pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Bayelsans.

Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region XB. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?

Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"
Smh... Leave Him Alone Already. He Isnt The President Anymore... Why U Hurt dat he is being celebrated?

3 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by omenka(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2015
Dickson is gonna teach this guy a lesson he'd never forget. grin

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by NovusHomo(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Welcome our Hero, you made us proud

Yeah, right! Well, take back your prodigal son. We have seen your best. Keep the rest.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by PrinceMario(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2015
PapiWata:
Johnny is da man, and of this there can be no doubt.

As the coming years unfold, the Nigerian electorate will rue the day that they participated in a rigged election that got rid of Johnny and brought in another Pellow Kwantiri-man protector of the decades-old apartheid system that saw a few key northern usurpers stealing all the oil wealth from the Niger Delta, while the rest of the nation wallowed in neglect and squalor.

Now Jonathan Goodluck can settle down to make some serious money as a paid speaker all over the world, and as the author of a best-selling memoir.

I tip my hat to ya Johnny. You did your best and accomplished a lot, but a hoodwinked electorate voted for regression, stagnation, oppression and poverty, as they will soon find out.
Shey u fit swear sey u fit use ur own money buy any book wey clueless fadora wearing clueless man write?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Excellentmind: 4:00pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome my hero
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 29, 2015
Correct otueke to be precise.Its really not hard to locate shaa
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by 9jatatafo(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome home father of modern day Nigeria democracy
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Cwaya(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2015
Ymodulus:
Bayelsans.

Nigeria - (North) - (SouthWest) = Region XB. [Where B = defunct Biafra ]

Region B is always know for celebrating Mediocrity. This is the problem i have with that region. Some pertinent questions comes to mind when viewing this picture, they are:

1. Why is he been celebrated now?
2. What did he achieve during his 7years of rule?

Its so sad to note that these people will never learn.
If anything made my day today. Its Buhari's move to end Region B Amnesty Program.

-Ymodulus
"I am for everybody; And I am for nobody. - @MBuhari. #EagleSquare #DemocracyDay #NewNigeria"

Oga YM,

Time shall tell.
Lets see if PMB will find any skeleton in GEJ closet.

#GodBlessGej
#GodBlessPMB
#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by ayindejimmy(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2015
icedbreez:
Welcome Home the Mr President, the Country is celebrating and not bloodletting and in war today because of you.
Because of God

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 29, 2015
welcome home our amiable ex-president.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Anseth(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2015
Awwwww....

GEJ MY GEJ....

The humble and peaceful man... from nothing to something , you are a true definition of grass to grace... may you live long.
I will forever admire you and love as my president ...

Take a rest and be at peace with all that hatred you, called you all sorts of names and insulted you, but yet you wished them good and laughed with them...
Chai Chai Chai ..may your days be long...

3 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Spells(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
*Singing them call me timaya,*
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
GEJ till BUHARI visits Otuoke
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by philosopherking(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
PapiWata:
Johnny is da man, and of this there can be no doubt.

As the coming years unfold, the Nigerian electorate will rue the day that they participated in a rigged election that got rid of Johnny and brought in another Pellow Kwantiri-man protector of the decades-old apartheid system that saw a few key northern usurpers stealing all the oil wealth from the Niger Delta, while the rest of the nation wallowed in neglect and squalor.

Now Jonathan Goodluck can settle down to make some serious money as a paid speaker all over the world, and as the author of a best-selling memoir.

I tip my hat to ya Johnny. You did your best and accomplished a lot, but a hoodwinked electorate voted for regression, stagnation, oppression and poverty, as they will soon find out.

I understand the frustration! But u have to take it easy! Sai buhari!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by lumzybo: 4:03pm On May 29, 2015
I dint get a glimpse of those trekkers. Or have the come to the understanding that trekking 4 GEJ was a waste of their precious time?
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
Inkman:

You'll get used to it

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Kingsleymichael(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
i am proud to be a Nigerian everywhere i go because of GEJ'S act. Welcome home our gr8 HERO
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Googlehead: 4:05pm On May 29, 2015
And that is how Dame Patience cut short her husband's presidential ambition with her too much Grammar, anyways its non of my business, thankful they're off the sit. Meanwhile you all should go check out this mobile phone store: http://pointekonline.com/ They buy mobile devices directly from the manufacturers and sell to end users and whole sellers at a highly discounted price. All device bought from Pointek has a 12 Months warranty and they do FREE HOME DELIVERY, in less than 24hours. Thank me later
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by sixtus3606(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2015
GEJ...a democratic gentleman! #GodBlessTheFederalRepulic
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Anulux(f): 4:06pm On May 29, 2015
Kudos to you...you v done your capability....make buhari sef enter and lets see
#e no easy to head 9ja.....over populated....can't wait for another census....am sure we will climb third or 2nd.....ishhh......Jona..you tried.....16 yrs no be beans.....
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by IYANGBALI: 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
He half run away from EFCC,don't worry name dem go send to come preek you up grin
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Seuncoded(f): 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
Wellcome Sir You Remain Our Hero
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by neocortex: 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.

The same way you are sponsored tobtype this comment.
I never knew your contract extended beyond handing over undecided
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
I can assure you that the people there are sponsored. Jonathan that did nothing for his people undecided hero my arsee. Go to Bayalsa, the only edifice there is his wife's hotel. Evil man.
lol... he is ex now....have a life now...lol, na wa o!
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by jossyj: 4:08pm On May 29, 2015
onye ujo ji ndu ya na onye ike.
But you should have done something for your people.
Thanks for saving lives at least God will appreciate you for that.
You averted the blood shed and war those northern jihadists prepered for with the aid of britain and america.
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 29, 2015
kayciano:
GEJ till BUHARI visits Otuoke
Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by amichaelz101(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2015
Farewell president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. To evreythin there is time Thank you for availing yourself. Thank you for showing us the step. Thank you for changing the course. Thank you for carrying the cross. You bear the pain. You accepted the blame. You were faulted in all. You were mocked. You were insulted. You were hated You were dishonored. You were disregarded. You were riddiculled. You were reduced to nothing. Yet you absorbed all. What kind of man? Nigerians were horrified running,waiting for the fate of the nation in 2015 election. Africa was on the watch perhaps to create a refugee camp. The world was waiting perhaps to send peacekeapers. Then you made that call,one call that changed the whole scene. Those that supported you looked like dreamers. Those that were against you pondered a long time in their heart. What kind of man? I never thought it could happen, I never thought. You dignified Nigerians before Africa and the world. You changed the story of the nation. You sacrificed all,all,your dignity, your immunity,your honor,your respect,your title,your power,just to save this nation from drowning,and you saved her. TODAY,as you bow out,we pray the peace you left behind will follow Nigeria,I can see your footprint on African political soil,Wherever Nelson Mandela is mention,GEJ will be mentioned,I promise to tell my children and anyone who cares to know,about you,In this last minute I say to you sir 'farewell' farewell, farewell. I salute you

5 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome home Bros J.No more Clueless, Cluelessness.Bros u corlet sha nothing main people nor call u, just because say one person bring u come rule Nigeria and e be nor dey ur mind to rule befor o.Anyway it is finish, u need to rest now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG / Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.