Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari (65569 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Truth24(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
Acekidc4:
See Better Fine Woman not some Swollen Toad-like Apparition Like Iya Piss!!Very Ugly Something!!

But Honestly Speaking, This Woman Na MILFgringrin
Do u av a mom?

1 Like

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by unclejoe110: 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Omooba77: 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
Acekidc4:
See Better Fine Woman not some Swollen Toad-like Apparition Like Iya Piss!!Very Ugly Something!!

It is degrading to say something like that to God's creation;I guess you have a mum or sister. Hatred will take yoy no where. Just a matter of time.....
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by lion042(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari we don't have light, i tot change commence immediately after swearing in?

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by mickyeddi(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
Acekidc4:

You've been watching too much of jigijigi on your phone.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by eedriyz(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
I talk am say dis "change" na fake
He allowed his daughters and wife to use "marykay" cum lipstick
Buh admonish naija women to use ninja cover face
Hypocrite at d highest order

Amall time, you'd talk about Boko Haram terrorizing, what name do we give all these hatred posts? Get a life dude
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:58pm On May 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Seriously bro, is this how daft you are in real life
Lol Sowie bro Speaking ma mind Freedom of speech bro
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by ethicalUser(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2015
Acekidc4:

Post ya mama pishure make we see .. Ódé
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by friends4ever(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2015
Airforce1:
God bless and protect you, your excellenco
excellency ma

Eye service...remember no more backyard contract for you guys.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by guttentag(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
That LESBIAN(aisha) can never be beautiful than Patient,even in the dream, she is no~match for mama peace. Mind you, it's the lesbian that gave birth to these children in the ppic below. I wish her and and her certificateless husband(illeterate) death. Amen.

Quoters,oya na, your time start now.

why are you Full of HATE? God is watching you ooO

1 Like

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Dagoma: 6:59pm On May 29, 2015
Too much lipstick, somebody to tell her to reduce it next time.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by breakeven: 7:00pm On May 29, 2015
Acekidc4:

Do not be carried away by outer beauty. What is important is our inner beauty that God require from us. With all those outer beauty they can wire themselves with bomb and blow others up or slice the neck of another person with knife. She may look like a toad as you said but the heart tender like a baby. That is what God demand from us.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Yinkay: 7:00pm On May 29, 2015
Acekidc4:

MILF? If Sharia catch u, you go hear am...even for thinking it, u don commit....
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 29, 2015
may God help u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Karlebolu(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2015
Acekidc4:

May God forgive you!
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Rilwayne001: 7:01pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Lol
Sowie bro
Speaking ma mind
Freedom of speech bro

Well, I'm not attacking your freedom of speech, i'm just telling you that if this is truly how you behave in real life, then i can't just fathom the kind of life you live
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by XBLadez: 7:02pm On May 29, 2015
If she looks like this now, I don't know how she'd look before the end of this year. Fat MILF with too much makeup. I expected her to be covered with hijab

1 Like

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by 989900: 7:02pm On May 29, 2015
una don start again . . . una never learn.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Richman15: 7:03pm On May 29, 2015
naijainfogalery:
One thing i noticed about the wives of the president and the vice president. they are modest women who are not power hungry or power drunk, they dont break protocols, they always let their husbands take the lead. They speak well, they are supportive they got lovely family .

We pray These ones wont become an embrassment to to our country. Beautiful and intelligent.
Mama Peace was like that at the Beginning but later bcame carried away with power and authority. TIME Will TELL. We are Waiting and Watching.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Spells(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2015
Beauty is only but skin deep, i pray she's beautiful at hrt too, else naija in trouble cos buhari bin da head n she bin da neck will turn da head against whats rite. Peace
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by searider(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2015
Op, you should know the difference between a photograph and a portrait.

Ask an artist and a phographer for clearification.
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2015
Yinkay:

MILF? If Sharia catch u, you go hear am...even for thinking it, u don commit....

Who be the Sharia Na

1 Like

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by XBLadez: 7:05pm On May 29, 2015
breakeven:

Do not be carried away by outer beauty. What is important is our inner beauty that God require from us. With all those outer beauty they can wire themselves with bomb and blow others up or slice the neck of another person with knife. She may look like a toad as you said but the heart tender like a baby. That is what God demand from us.
Buhari's wife is fatter and is bound to get ugly soon! Ignore that buffoon!
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by festusfeezy(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2015
Epitome of beauty, I greet you ma
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by preggy: 7:06pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Smh for you. An average hausa or fulani lady is fashion conscious. They are a beauty to behold.
#StopHating
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
That LESBIAN(aisha) can never be beautiful than Patient,even in the dream, she is no~match for mama peace. Mind you, it's the lesbian that gave birth to these children in the ppic below. I wish her and and her certificateless husband(illeterate) death. Amen.

Quoters,oya na, your time start now.
you are a bast@rd. You f*cking spawn of an epileptic maggot. Idiotic nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by jtjohn(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2015
beautiful woman......beautiful Nigeria.......i see niaja turning around for good
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Acekidc4(m): 7:08pm On May 29, 2015
ethicalUser:

Post ya mama pishure make we see .. Ódé

Why you con dey Vex Na for Faceless Forum??

Na you Know wetin Dey Vex you oh!!
We are here to Catch Fun, so if you like vex from now till Nxt 2morow and Abuse me, I don't Fvcking Care cos I don't Know you!!

1 Like

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
jossi994:
you are a bast@rd. You f*cking spawn of an epileptic maggot. Idiotic nincompoop
first quoter, you shall die of accident~amen.
Yes, who is the 2nd?
Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Hope15: 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by Badgers14: 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
why was she photoshopped alot. she is a natural beauty angry

1 Like

Re: Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari by sunshine1974(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
If buhari catch u ehn! MILF ke? U wan go jail abi?
Acekidc4:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening / COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video) / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.